Bethanie & Maddy: The Bet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethanie couldn't stop herself from moaning now, but Maddy's hands were fucking her so hard that the moans came out all shuddering and broken. And the way she was pushing her ass up and rising up on the balls of her feet now? Practically begging for it? Wow, that was gorgeous!

Maddy's hands were getting slick with her girlfriends juices, and Bethanie's pussy was getting so wet and welcoming that the petite pussy-fucker knew she could go to the next level. "Do you like this Bethy?" She slowed her hands and leaned forwards a little, making her voice gentle and soothing.

"Of... hhnnngh! Of course... I like it baby!"

"Am I stretching you?"

"Yes... yes you're stretching my pussy! Fuck!" Bethanie turned her head slightly and Maddy saw the perspiration standing out on her forehead. Of course, the heating had been up because she was cooking naked, but now she was suffering for it.

"I'm gonna stretch you some more now," Maddy grinned, and this time couldn't help but let rip a burst of filthy, exuberant laughter. She pulled her fat, four-fingered pistol from the wet mess that she had made of her girlfriend's pussy, and extended all of her fingers now, palms together as if she were praying.

"Ma... Maddy, wait!" Bethanie looked back, trying to turn with a little genuine alarm in her furrowed brow. "I don't... I can't..." Maddy put one hand, wet with girl-juice, in the small of the taller girl's back, stopping her from moving with just a little pressure.

"I've done this before Bethy, remember?"

"I know, but..."

"I remember you liked it, and anyway," Maddy peered down, craning her neck a little to see the flushed pink pussy lips she was claiming as her own, "no matter what you say, your cunt is begging for it." She used her thumbs to pull Bethanie's flushed pussy lips open firmly, checking that she was relaxed and ready to stretch wider.

"Oh!" Bethanie flinched. Maddy knew she loved it when she got really dirty though, "just..." But she had no more time as the tips of Maddy's two index fingers split her open again. In they went, parting the reddening lips and slipping inside, stretching Bethanie's pussy as it had rarely been stretched before.

"Oh... see? It's easy?" Maddy giggled.

"It's too much. You're gonna tear me in half..."

"Shush! Don't be so dramatic! This is where babies come from remember?" Maddy eased, pushed, angled her hands to fit more and more of the paddle she had made inside Bethanie. "Just think: my hands are so small! What would it be like if you tried to use your big hands on my tight little pussy?" She leaned forward again, using her hips to put pressure on her hands and force them even further in. Bethanie squealed. "I'm willing to let you try, you know," she purred, and felt the brunette shudder again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Bethanie's breathing was so loud, gasping and snorting as Maddy eased, with remarkably little force, both hands into her gaping pussy. "Please... please..."

"Please what?" Maddy teased, "Fuck your slutty little slit with both hands?" She giggled at a random thought, "Actually, it's not so little anymore is it?"

"Maddy! Don't!" whined the bigger girl.

"I mean, I might use this as extra storage space when we're done..."

"Don't say that! Don't... Ah!" Bethanie was cut off as Maddy, satisfied that her eight slender fingers were being comfortably swallowed by the brunette's hungry sex, started to fuck them in and out. An obscene, two handed thrust.

"Oh Bethy, you look so beautiful..." Maddy muttered, not realising she was saying it out loud. And at that, with her tender cleft being stretched and split by an unstoppable two handed invasion, Bethanie lost control. She had been supporting herself on the counter with her elbows, which pushed her full rump up in the air and allowed Maddy to fuck her as hard as she liked. But now started to grunt and pant - an animal on heat - and her elbows slipped, her arms sliding forwards. With a crash she up-ended the mixing bowl of batter that she had been whisking.

The batter sprayed a little onto the tiles in front of her, a lot onto Bethanie, and the rest pooled across the kitchen counter under her and started dripping onto the floor. Maddy whooped, both hands occupied but leaning to see the mess that Bethanie had made.

"Oh... oh no!" Bethanie whimpered, but made no attempt to move. Instead her elbows slipped again in the creamy batter and she fell forwards completely onto the counter, her big breasts squashed beneath her and smearing through the thick liquid she had been mixing.

"Oh Bethy, that's the hottest thing ever," Maddy said reverently as she leaned to one side, still splitting that pussy wide open, both hands slick with Bethanie's fluids, and watching as the other girl's heavy globes slipped and slid through the mess she had made. Needless to say Maddy knew that she herself was so very wet. Losing this bet was the best decision she had ever made. Then she turned her attention back to what she was doing, and slowed her hands, crouching down so that she could watch - from only inches away - her two hands plunging in and out of Bethanie's body.

It was an incredible sight to see and, God, it made her want this to happen to her! She slowly stopped pumping in and out, and instead, using the tips of her fingers as a kind of hinge, she started to open her hands. Bethanie's back arched and the muscles on the back of her legs went tight.

"No, no, no... don't."

"Oh my God, you're so wide already! What's another inch?"

"Don't! I've never... I don't..." Maddy opened her hands a little, just a little, all the way down and peered between them, deep into the juicy, fuschia pussy that she loved so much.

"This is... the most beautiful thing, Bethy."

"Do you..." Bethanie was sobbing now, her body shaking as Maddy held her open excruciatingly, "... do you like my pussy?"

"Oh God, I love it Bethy!" Maddy planted a kiss on her left cheek and straightened up again, hands together and fucking with disgusting, wet slapping sounds again. "How many fingers, Bethy?"

"Wh-what?" Bethanie was slurring and half gasping her words now, her mind being utterly destroyed by the two-handed fucking she was experiencing.

"How many fingers are in your pussy?"

"F-fuck...fuck, don't make me say it Maddy!"

"How many fingers am I fucking your wanton fucking pussy with Bethy?"

"Eight! EIGHT!" Bethanie screamed as Maddy increased her speed again, "You've got eight fingers in my pussy, oh GOD!"

"Good girl!" Maddy said, as if Bethanie had answered a tricky mathematics problem, and pulled her hands out suddenly. "Ok, on the table on your back now."

"Wh-what?" Bethanie didn't move, her legs were shaking and she seemed to be holding onto the counter for dear life. There was a small kitchen table against one wall, and Maddy pulled it into the centre of the tiny kitchen floor, not bothering to wipe off her hands.

"This table; get on it, on your back."

"Ok..." Bethanie said, dazed and turned around - giving Maddy her first view of that small but alluring dark tangle of pubic hair and the fantastic spectacle of Bethanie's breasts and belly covered in creamy white batter. It was the kind of cartoon money-shot that no woman or man could ever deliver in real life. "I'm such a mess," she sobbed with a smile on her face.

"Oh Bethy," Maddy touched her cheek, wiping off a spot of batter, "this is nothing! On your back, now." Bethanie didn't say anything else, hoping her round ass up onto the wooden table top and then lying back. Most of her legs and the top of her head dangled off the edges, so she brought her knees up, clinging on to the edge with her heels. Maddy smirked - like that she was just begging for her pussy to be fucked more.

"This stuff is gorgeous," Maddy said, stepping away from the girl on the table and grabbing a cloth, "but you laid out all these toppings for me to use!"

"Madeline, what are you thinking...?" Maddy put a finger to her partner's lips and used the cloth to roughly wipe the batter off her breasts. She loved the way that Bethanie's big breasts lay back on her body when she was like this. They spread out in the most divinely dirty way. She couldn't resist pushing them around a bit more, long after she had soaked up most of the batter.

"Why Bethy, you promised me pancakes, with all sorts of toppings," the slight girl explained, with devilishly fake innocence, "but you got the pancake mix all over yourself. So now..." she leaned down and planted a long, lingering kiss on her girlfriend's full lips, "you're the pancake."

Bethanie looked up nervously as Maddy stepped away and came back with a sauce in either hand - squeezable chocolate sauce in one and squeezable syrup in the other. She flicked the tops open like a cowgirl cocking her firearms. "Mmmm, yummy!" she purred and started drizzling the two, thick, sticky dressings over the prone, helpless brunette.

"What are you doing!?" The sauces weren't cold, but Bethanie flinched as they hit her skin and Maddy started drizzling lines and strings of sweet dessert dressings all over her.

"I'm having so much fucking fun is what I'm doing!" Maddy giggled, and, having made crazy Jackson Pollock of syrup and chocolate all over Bethanie's breasts, belly, thighs and bush, she dumped the sauces back on the counter (closing the tops carefully as she did so) and picked up the jar of strawberry preserve and a small spoon. She twisted the top off with a little straining, and scooped out a big dollop of red jam.

"Strawberry, Chocolate and Syrup?" Bethanie's heart was pounding a little less frantically now, and she felt capable of poking a little fun at her blonde tormentor, "I'm going to taste terrible!"

"You're going to taste as sweet as you look," answered Maddy and deposited the big lump of preserve right on Bethanie's left nipple where it sat quivering. The prone girl gasped, and Maddy repeated the action, then added another scoop to her belly button and finally, carefully, she dropped a last blob of sticky, sweet, red strawberry jelly right at the top of Bethanie's sore pussy. The brunette let out a little whine of... almost fear as she realised what was coming.

"Maddy..."

"Shut up, pancake. And keep those heels up on the table and those thighs good and open for me," ordered the slender girl, and she brought her hands together, praying again. Praying at the altar of Bethanie's pussy.

As she squatted down and started to slip her two hands back inside, she marvelled again at how wet Bethanie was getting this morning. She still wasn't the sopping, dripping mess that Maddy herself became, but she was staying wet for such a long time, and Maddy had been able to move up to eight fingers without needing any kind of external lubrication. Still now as she split her girl open again, forcing Bethanie to make the most un-ladylike noises as she did so, her girlfriend's pussy was open, wet and ready for her.

"M-Maddy... please, I'm close."

"Close to what? The edge of the table?" Maddy asked bluntly, knowing full well what Bethanie was talking about.

"I was close to coming before and... you know - after - I won't be so wet. Be careful baby."

"Oh Bethy," Maddy said, softening her voice as she realised the Bethanie was actually worried, "of course I will. Now shut up while I lick your strawberry clit clean." She dipped her head and started to lick up the dollop of preserve she had left, which had started slipping onto those perfect pussy lips, and began to eat it up, hungrily craving the little nub of flesh beneath it. At the same time she started to fuck Bethanie wide open once more with both hands.

"Oh FUCK! Ah-ha-haaa...! Bethanie arched her back with a scream as Maddy's tongue found her little swollen button for the first time, and she started panting, breathing hard through her mouth. She lifted her hips off the table, lifting herself with her elbows too without realising it, but Maddy couldn't be dislodged. Both hands were deep and pounding into Bethanie's sex, and her mouth was sucking and licking, fiercely and wildly just above where her two hands were splitting the big girl open.

"Mmm..." Maddy's mouth was full of clit and pussy-flesh so she couldn't say much, but she loved this - knowing that she was bringing the woman she loved such pleasure. Bethanie was thrashing now, trying hard to control her limbs so she didn't hurt Maddy or slip off the table, and in doing so she was making the most delightfully sexy grunting, whining noises.

"Maddy, Madeline, you're gonna..." Maddy pumped her hands in and out, and the wet slapping, slurping noises started to blur together into one long, obscene sex noise. She slurped noisily at that shy little clitoris too, making sure it had nowhere to hide and enjoying the residual strawberry taste that Bethanie's pussy still held. One of Bethanie's heels slipped off the table and her leg kicked and spasmed uncontrollably in the air beside her girlfriend.

"Mmm?"

"You're gonna make me come! I'm gonna..." Maddy tried to look up, over the sauce-smeared landscape of her girlfriend's stomach and over the sticky mountains of her tits to see that the bigger girl was covering her face as if embarrassed. And here, in the morning sun, everything was so gloriously, perfectly easy to see. Maddy loved to take Bethanie like this. "I can't stop now... you're splitting me open! Fuck! I can't stop it! Unh!"

With a deceptively small grunt Bethanie's hips shook and she froze... her cute ass up off the table and supported by only one foot. Maddy grinned, and, seizing the opportunity, she trapped the clit that she had been so hungrily sucking between her teeth. Stretched as it was, she felt the brunette's slick cunt clenching on her hands and then, with a noise that possibly only dogs could hear, the bigger girl came.

Maddy watched her as best she could - not really able to make out her face from where she was, deep between those sticky, stained thighs, but able to see the way her arms and hands were trembling and the way she was fighting to control her hips. She also saw how the dollops of jam on her tits had slipped off and were sliding, leaving pink shiny trails, one down the side of her breast and the other down the front, onto her stomach.

"Nnnuh! Nfff! Fuck! I'm... Fuck me! That's too much... too! Ah!" Bethanie started squealing and gasping, but Maddy didn't stop didn't even hesitate. She just kept fucking that pulsing, split pussy with both hands and sucking on the other girl's sensitive clit. Suddenly, as Maddy gently bit that red button of her clit again, Bethanie jumped so much she surprised even Maddy. "Fuck, wai...ait!" She was sitting up, trying to scoot her butt back over the table away from the small blonde girl who still had both hands inside her up to her knuckles. Maddy, though, leaned forward, not letting her get away. And though she finally released that clit from her mouth so that she could look at the flushed face of her lover properly, she then brought her two thumbs together and pinched the flesh around the clit between them.

"No! No! Stop, I can't... anymore... I can't..." Bethanie was sobbing now, her eyes clenched as she tried to get away from Maddy's devilish smile and cruel hands. But she was at the edge of the table now, sitting up, and Maddy had come all the way with her so that her body was lying across the part of the table that Bethanie had vacated.

"Sure you can," she smirked, and dipped her head again, sucking that clit between her lips and tonguing it hard, as her hands, careful to check that the sore pussy they were attacking was still wet enough, started to fuck it all over again. Maddy dragged saliva up from the back of her mouth and let it spill from her lips, lubricating her girlfriend even more.

"I can't!" wailed Bethanie, losing all self-control, "I can't... do it anymore... what are you doing to me? It's... oh GOD! It's coming...a-a-again..." Bethanie's voice registered sheer disbelief, but then Maddy remembered that it had sounded the same when she had first wrenched that second instant orgasm from her poor, sore pussy. "I'm coming..." Bethanie was hunched forward, her mess of dark hair trailing down on top of Maddy, her eyes clenched shut, and she was whispering her words through gritted teeth, "I'm coming again..."

The second orgasm (or second part of the first orgasm, Maddy wasn't sure) was a shuddering, shaking, silent affair, with Bethanie's pussy clenching hard, and getting wet all over again. This time, when it was over though, Maddy slipped her two hands out of that red, well-fucked hole of a pussy and planted one last, soft kiss on her clit.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Bethanie gasped, and Maddy helped her lie herself down again from the bent sitting position she had ended up in. "I hope you're not wanting me to make you come now," she opened her eyes blearily, "because I don't think I can even dress myself right now."

"I did it didn't I?" Maddy grinned, straightening up and stretching her back, "You forgot your own name, right?"

"You're soooo stupid," Bethanie offered with a tired laugh. "Christ, I'm going to be useless at work today," her hands came down to check herself, "oh God! You stretched me! I'm going to be so sore!"

"Calm down, Bethy. Now you just lie there," Bethanie watched frowning as Maddy, still in her pajama pants and a t-shirt, started to peel a banana, "while I eat breakfast." Once the banana was naked she took a knife and held the soft fruit over the shaking, sweating, sauce-covered body of her partner.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shush now Bethy, pancakes don't talk." Maddy scolded her cheekily and proceeded to slice the banana so that the small cream circles fell and stuck to Bethanies belly, her chest, her large, heaving breasts.

"Oh my God... what are you doing?"

"I said," Maddy frowned, finding a clean spoon amongst last nights washed dishes, "pancakes don't talk!" She pulled one of the two chairs over and sat down right next to the talk brunette, whose dirty, naked body was still draped over the table. Bethanie wanted to protest more at this extra indignity, but she found she just didn't have the strength. She'd get Maddy back later for this one though. "Ah, breakfast!" the Blonde grinned, and touched the cold spoon to the soft flesh of Bethanie's belly.

"Oooh! Cold!"

"Pancakes don't squeal either," Maddy warned, and scooped up some of the sticky chocolate-syrup mess and one of the piece of banana from her girlfriend's trembling skin. "Mmmm, delicious. Next I think... titty banana."

"Oh my God, you're terrible," Bethanie sighed, blushing and covering her eyes as Maddy, still seated but leaning up the table now, scooped up the jam that was stuck to the side of her breast, along with more syrup, more chocolate sauce, and finally the slice of banana that had fallen into the soft valley between both breasts.

"Oh my God, Bethy, this is so Good. Mmmf!" Maddy grinned and, with Bethanie wriggling and blushing all the way, she proceeded to scoop and lick up every piece of banana along with a lot of the toppings too. "Wow, that was sweet," she giggled as she finished the last piece, "I think I'm having a sugar rush! You're still kind of messy though."

Bethanie raised herself up on her elbows and risked a look down - she was more than a little messy. Her body was stained, smeared and filthy with pancake mix, chocolate sauce, syrup and strawberry preserve. Her thighs were dirty with her own come, and between her thighs her delicate pussy was red, swollen and still wide open. She looked disgusting and absolutely wonderful at the same time.

"I don't have time for breakfast do I?" she sighed wearily, looking over at the blonde who was delicately dabbing at the corner of her mouth with a napkin. Maddy shook her head. "Well then bagsy first in the shower." She turned on the table, swinging her legs of the side next to Maddy with a wince. She ached down there now. Maddy was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I don't know what you're smiling about," Bethanie raised an eyebrow, "you lost remember."