BethAnne & Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With at least two inches of the candle inside her, but not quite at the thickest part of the phallic-like device, I paused an examined what I had done this far. The bright red wax candle looked obscene, sticking out of her behind, being gripped tightly by her tiny anus which was now stretched nicely. I took a moment to scratch her buns and the back of her thighs lightly with my fingernails, watching the goose bumps form all over the affected area.

"You're a hot little number. You know that, don't you?"

"I feel kind of silly with that thing in my... in my..."

"Say it!"

"In my asshole!" she blurted. "Oh, it feels so good BethAnne! Can you put it in further?"

"If you want me to," I teased.

"Yes! Oh, please yes! It doesn't hurt at all. I just want to feel it deeper inside me."

"You know that I'm going to make you cook supper with that candle in your ass!"

There was a pregnant pause. "You're kidding, right?"

"I couldn't be more serious, Debbie."

"What if someone comes over?"

"Then I'll take it out. But I want you to feel what's like having to walk around with that thing inside you, just like you made me do it with a dildo in my pussy last week."

"BethAnne! You were getting punished last week."

"So I'm punishing you for punishing me. All's fair in love and war, babes!"

"Can I wear a skirt or something over it. I mean it's a little embarrassing walking around with something sticking out of your ass!"

"It's supposed to be embarrassing, my dear. Stand up!"

Debbie found movement difficult, to say the least, as she moved off of my lap and stood up next to the sofa, facing away from me. I wasted no time in removing her blue denim skirt, but left the panties bunched around her thighs in place. "Lift up your arms!" I commanded, and drew her sweater over the upraised arms as soon as she obeyed me. Just as quickly, I unhooked the bra. When she dropped her arms, on her own volition, the bra straps slid down them. I made her turn around, then slid forward on the seat and put my arms around her back, grasping the candle which was still ensconced in her ass. I rested my cheek on her belly, looking down at the pretty forest of light-brown curls which adorned her lower abdomen and the bunched-up panties.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Quiet! I'm just shoving it in a bit further so it doesn't fall out. Relax!" I could feel the candle moving further inside of Debbie's rectum. I wanted to bend my head lower and touch my lips to the soft curls just inches away, but knew that if I started eating her my intentions would change quickly.

"There," I finally said, "I think that should do nicely. Go make supper!"

"Hey! What about my panties?"

"I think they look just fine like that. It adds to the aura, my dear. Hurry up and get going before I shove a larger sized plug in your butt!"

Debbie turned, red-faced, and began walking toward the kitchen. She looked back at me, with one of those "Do-I-have-to-do-this?" looks, and I had to laugh inside at the silly sight of the candle bobbing up and down as she took each step, with the panties rolled down to mid-thigh. It was obvious that with each delicate step there was a certain amount of discomfort. Each movement that she made, no matter how slight, served as a constant reminder of her impalement.

To make things even more embarrassing, I went into the kitchen so I could watch her move about. She gave me a little dirty look as I walked into the room, like I was going too far, but I think she was enjoying every moment of this little scene just as much as I was.

"We should do this more often," I quipped. "You look so cute like that!"

"I don't think it's funny," she said, trying to act serious. "It isn't easy walking around with something sticking out of your ass. Have you ever tried it?"

"How short our memories are! I seem to remember someone making me go shopping at the mall with a dildo inside my pussy. How do you think I felt?"

"That was different. You were being punished. I haven't done anything to deserve this treatment."

"I am just beginning to lose my patience, young lady. It's been a long time since I've taken you to the Punish Room and given you a good thrashing, but you're getting close. Debbie gave me another dirty look. She was testing me now. There was a hint of fire in her deep brown eyes.

"If you punish me now, BethAnne, there will come a time in the near future when you wish you hadn't."

"Is that a threat?"

"No! It's a promise. You may think you have the upper hand now, but I don't appreciate being humiliated like this!" She was facing me now, her naked breasts swaying slightly, her full bush looking as enticing as ever above the half- lowered panties.

"Turn the oven off," I said matter-of-factly.

She looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. "I-I thought you wanted supper."

"There is something more important than that, my dear. You just made an appointment for yourself in the Punish Room."

Debbie looked at me and gulped. "Wait," she pleaded, "I'm sorry...."

"It's too late for sorry, Debbie," I interrupted.

Her face was red as a beet and the color seemed to flow down her almost naked body. "You haven't whipped me in a long time," she said, her voice beginning to get embarrassingly thick with anticipation instead of fear.

"No, but you haven't made me this mad in a long time either."

"Look, let's talk this over."

"There is nothing to talk about, Debbie. I've made up my mind. The longer you hesitate, the worse it gets. Come here next to me!"

Debbie's eyes never left mine as she sauntered forward, each step a tacit reminder of the candle still ensconced in her rectum. As she neared me, I reached forward and grasped the top of her panties which remained bunched around her thighs. In a whisk, I drew them down her legs. Without a word, she stepped out of them. "That's better. You won't be needing any underwear where you're going. Turn around!" The panties remained on the floor, next to her.

She bit her lower lip, in a gesture of nervousness, and turned her now completely naked body away from me, showing me her gorgeous, alabaster buns, with the base of the red candle still poking obscenely out of her asshole. "And this will just get in my way," I said, grasping the end of the protruding candle and withdrawing it slowly enough to give her a little pleasure.

I placed the candle on the table, where she could see it, as a little reminder, then made her turn once again to face me. Her face was still quite red, but her nipples were hard, pebble-like little nubbins that gave away her state of arousal. There was no denying it--just the thought of getting whipped turned Debbie on. Until I had met her, I had never seen a woman get off by a good, hard thrashing. Debbie did. Oh, yes, how she did! The feigned look of fear in her eyes did not alter the fact that her pussy was by now flowing copiously with her love juices. When I was through with her tonight, it would be an overflowing reservoir that would burst when I lowered the dam. I knew her so well, knew just how far and in what direction to take her, when to slow down a whipping, when to accelerate it. Sometimes, I would take her words or actions as guidance. Sometimes it was intuitive. I knew exactly what would turn her on.

"Pick up your panties," I commanded. She looked at me with a quizzical look once more, but obediently bent and retrieved the silky whites from the floor.

"I assume your pussy is getting nice and wet," I said sarcastically.

Debbie gulped. "Y-yes," she whimpered.

"Then you want to be whipped."

She looked pensive for a moment, her mind forming her words. She blushed. "I...I've been a bad girl." Her voice was soft as the morning.

"I don't want you to stain the floor of the Punish Room with your badness. I've seen it happen too many times. Stuff your panties in your vagina.

"I had never made Debbie do anything like that. It was a spur of the moment idea.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Quite," I replied tersely. "Do it!"

"Right here...in front of you...standing like this?"

I was beginning to get impatient. "Young lady, if I have to do it, you might be hanging upside down from the ceiling and I'll put mine inside you as well. The more you're stuffed, the less you'll flow.

"She held the delicate, white panties between her thumb and index finger; they hung downward, toward the floor, limp and frail. Her mind was racing now. She sensed my impatience, but she was still reluctant to obey my command. Too reluctant. Her recalcitrance could not go unpunished. "Give me the panties, Debbie!" I ordered tersely. The look on my face spoke of my seriousness.

She gulped and blushed once more as she handed me the soft silkiness. "Yes, it would be better if you did it," she said softly, her lips breaking into the slightest of smiles, anticipating my next move. In handing me the undies, she stepped forward even more, as if to push her furry sex in my direction, invitingly, her hands on her hips. If the little brat thought she was going to get a little satisfaction out of this scene, she was wrong--dead wrong. I was totally displeased with her behavior.

I ran my fingers through the delicately soft curls around her pubis... sexily... teasingly. "Such a lovely little pussy," I whispered, not letting my fingers wander any further than beyond her lower abdomen. Her mouth opened slightly, she closed her eyes and cocked her head to the side, her anticipating building. Perhaps she thought she could even avoid the Punish Room by diverting my attention elsewhere. She shoved her sex outward, to meet my fingers, and opened her legs a few more inches, expecting my invasion there. Her light-brown nipples were hard and thick.

Instead, I arose all of sudden, tossing the panties onto the table and said, "Don't move. I'll be right back."

I went to the freezer where we kept some delicacies to spice up our love life-- ice cylinders to be specific. Yes, long, thin ice cylinders that we normally used to seek and conquer nerve endings on each other's bodies with a slightly burning but extremely sensual and arousing touch. I especially loved it when Debbie would cool one of my nipples for a few delicious seconds by running the ice over it, and then suckle away the pain with the warmth of her mouth. The two extremes of cold and warm, alternated at the just the right intervals, sent me into orbit. And we were not averse to using an ice cylinder briefly on or in other areas--clitoris, vagina, and yes, even the anus. I never came as explosively as the night Debbie alternated a rim job of my puckered asshole with wonderful jabs of the ice cylinder in between. When I let go, and she knew the precise moment of my release, she quickly inserted the cylinder into my rectum-- all the way in! I don't know why, but her action intensified my orgasm tenfold. I thought I would never stop coming.

The little brat heard me open the freezer and surely suspected what I had gone in there for, but still had that look of sexy anticipation on her face as I returned, squeezed by her naked body, and sat on the chair in front of her, next to the kitchen table.

"Open your legs more! Clasp your hands behind your head! Keep your eyes closed!" I ordered.

My command to clasp her hands behind her head should have signaled to her that my intentions were more inclined toward pain than pleasure, as this was often how I positioned her for a little whipping, but she knew there were no straps or whips in the area, so thought I had given the order for affect only. The position she was in now--standing, legs spread, hands clasped behind her head-- caused her cone-like, somewhat smallish breasts to jut out smartly and gave renewed emphasis to the fully engorged, brown-tipped nipples. She was sexiness personified, and her visage showed it. I would soon jolt her back to reality.

"I had asked you not once, but twice to put your panties inside your cute little pussy, but you didn't do it. Why?"

"I... I was embarrassed," she replied somewhat nervously.

"You disobeyed me."

"Yes," she whispered. "I'm sorry, BethAnne."

"It's too late for sorry, Debbie."

"Okay, I'll do it now if it's that important to you." Her voice was almost cracking now with nervousness. If her anxiety was feigned, she was a good actress.

"It's too late for that, too. I'm going to have to do it myself," I said, holding the ice cylinder gingerly between my thumb and forefinger, just beneath her splayed legs, feeling it begin to melt upon my fingers, as my free hand merged with the generous growth of hairs that I loved so much. She gasped at the touch as the hairs surrounding her vaginal area matted in the stickiness of her sexual excretions. The panties would surely act like a sponge inside her, preventing too copious a flow a juices, but they would also block the ice cylinder from exiting. I wondered how she would tolerate the extreme cold in her vulva.

"You like to have things inside you, don't you Debbie?"

"Y-yes," she admitted."Sometimes I wish I were a man, so I could take you in your openings and feel the sensations inside."

"I'd like that, too," she husked.

"If I can't take you with a real cock, I could invent one, couldn't I? One that would feel almost like the real thing."

"Yesssss! Oh, BethAnne, use your finger!"

I had her where I wanted her now as my fingers spread the heavily moistened labia apart. "I've got something even better than a finger, honey babes, just keep your eyes closed and tell me how this feels." I wish I could have taken a picture of the look of pure anticipation on her face, or recorded for posterity the ragged breaths that echoed throughout the room.

I brought the tip of the ice cylinder less than an inch below the waiting, already opened tunnel. The ice was burning my fingertips, so I could only imagine was prolonged exposure would do to the super-sensitive tissues inside her vagina. I leaned closer to her, smelling her womanly muskiness, as I brought the cylinder to the door and, without warning, eased it all the way into her before she realized what was happening.

"AHHH! What is it? It's COLD!!!"

"Don't move!" I shouted, reaching for the silky white panties that lay gracefully on the kitchen table. "This should warm things up."

Little by little, I started feeding the soft silk to the hungry mouth, working it into her honeypot inch by inch, feeling it slowly disappearing inside her vaginal cavity. She was beside herself now, the stuffed panties having forced the ice cylinder even deeper inside her.

"OH! BethAnne! Please take it out! IT'S HURTING ME!"

I was satisfied that I wasn't hurting the little bitch sufficiently to cause me to intercede on her behalf. Having known each other in some rather kinky ways over the past few months, we had established a signal between us if things actually did get out of hand. There were times when the both of us used the signal when the pain really became too intense. Until that point, which had yet to be reached, there was an unwritten law that anything went. I knew I hadn't taken her even close to that point yet. For now, it was our little game and today it was Debbie's turn. Tomorrow? Who knows? We both were having fun!

"You won't know what pain is until I'm finished with you, young lady. You've been asking for this all evening. I've got half a mind to stick another cylinder in that second little opening of yours down there!"

Debbie's eyes widened. "You wouldn't!" she exclaimed.

"Can you give me a good reason not to?"

"Oh, please," she whimpered with a unrestrained plea in her voice, "I've said I was sorry."

"But you disobeyed me--twice!"

"I'll do anything...."

She was really coming around now. Soon I would have her eating out of my hand (and elsewhere). "You'll do anything for what?" I hissed.

"I'll do anything if you take the ice cylinder out of me." She looked straight into my eyes with a look that said she was perfectly serious.

"What if I'm not happy with what I have you do for me?" I teased.

"Then you can put it back in--two of them--one in each hole if you're not satisfied. Let me make you come, BethAnne."

"But that doesn't save you from the Punish Room, Debbie, only from having the ice cylinder inside you."

She sensed she was getting somewhere now. "Yes, yes. You can take me to the Punish Room if you want. Oh, BethAnne, please, it's so cold!" She was shifting her weight back and forth from foot to foot in a vain attempt to ward off the agonizing pain in vagina. I had to laugh to myself, wondering what it would feel like to have something like inside her.

"Will you eat my ass until I come?"

She looked at me blankly for a brief second, thinking silently. "If you want," she finally blurted.

"Then come here you little bitch. Open your legs!"

With her hands on her hips, her knees askew, and her hairy pussy presented perfectly, I reached into her sweet little slit with my thumb and forefinger, found a small portion of the panties, pinched the now moistened garment and yanked from inside her with one smooth motion.

The pretty white undies were filled with a mixture of her sexual juices and melted ice. A little gush of running water expelled from the opening, followed by what was left of the ice cylinder, which fell into the palm of my hand. I know she felt a great sense of relief, but she hadn't fulfilled her promise-- yet. I stood up and squeezed by her naked body, walking over to the sink and depositing the ice cylinder into it.

Still wearing my dress suit, I was certainly overdressed for what was about to happen. I strode to the kitchen table, next to Debbie, bent over and placed my palms upon it, poking my skirt-covered buns out as best I could. Turning my head, I looked at my lover. "Your tongue," I said thickly.

Debbie moved behind me, on cat-like feet, and bent over far enough to grasp the hem of my straight skirt, raising it quickly over my ass, past my silky, delicately embroidered half-slip. That, too, she lifted over my hips, high enough to permit her to easily reach her fingers to my waist and curl them inside the top of my sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. I felt the mesh stretch tightly across my globes as she pulled it over the split pumpkin to about mid- thigh.

"Shall I take your pantyhose all the way off?"

"That won't be necessary. Just hurry and do me!"

Leaving the pantyhose in place, like a hunter stalking his prey she grasped the pink-colored, bikini-styled panties and whisked them quickly down, exposing my ass completely, but leaving them bunched above the already lowered pantyhose.

"I love your ass!" she hissed.

"Show me! If I don't come, you're in deep trouble!"

"I'm going to make you come so hard that I feel sorry for you," she husked, planting a sweet, passionate kiss on my proffered left cheek, using her tongue for practice, sucking the morsel of tender flesh into her mouth.

My ass, particularly my anus, is the most sensitive part of my body, maybe even more so than my clitoris, if you can believe that. I don't like large things being put in me back there, but long, thin dildos, like the candle I had shoved in Debbie's behind, or soft, warm things like her tongue drive me literally insane with desire. After months and months of teaching each other about our mutual desires, sharing and communicating our needs, the both of us knew pretty much just how to get the other off in those certain, special ways. When Debbie sucked my puckered anus into her mouth for the first time, I thought my whole body was going with it. No one, before Debbie, had ever actually sucked my rosehole like that. It was an indescribable feeling that produced one of the greatest orgasms I had ever had.

When I felt Debbie opening me up, spreading my cheeks apart to expose the tiny, hairless nether opening, I knew I would be in for a treat. I loved to let her look at me there, in that naughty little place, just as much as I enjoyed studying her more dark, more knobby anus. Soon after parting the flesh around my anal region, I felt her soft, warm breath upon me there, as she blew air over the sensitive nubbin.