BethAnne & Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH! I like that!" I sighed.

Debbie said nothing, letting her actions do all the talking. Soon she was licking the inside crease of my ass, on either side of the anus, with tiny swipes of her tongue. The little ass licker really had a knack for doing it just right, for building me up slowly and taking me down twisting, turning paths until I was ready to burst. Her tongue slid everywhere around the tiny morsel except directly on it, teasing me to no end, just above it, just below it, a little to the side. She alternated the gentle tonguing with more sweet, warm breaths, until my breathing was ragged and labored. I would do anything the little bitch wanted now, and she knew it. All of a sudden it was Debbie who was in control, at least for the time being, and not me.

The first touch of her tongue over my tiny rosebud went from bottom to top, all the way up the inside of the crease of my ass. I remember tossing my head to the side and gasping loudly as the lightning bolt surged through me.

"I lick better when it's spread wider," she said so thickly I had difficultly comprehending her. Taking the cue, I moved my hands from the table to the back of my buns and spread the cheeks so wide I could feel my asshole stretch from side to side.

"Much better," she murmured softly, kissing me there like a long-lost friend. I took in a long, deep breath, then let it out slowly as her lips never left their encirclement of my anus. It was a prelude to one of her "specials," I was sure. At first, her gentle sucking action was hardly perceptible, but as the seconds passed, the vacuum-like affect became more evident. I could almost feel my asshole being drawn into her mouth, millimeter by millimeter. Breathing was much more difficult for me now. To make things worse, I felt her fingers sliding into my steaming frontal opening.

I screamed out loud, then gasped again, as Debbie's tongue shot into me like a sharp knife, past the loose, relaxed sphincter, into the darkened portal. Hardly, though, did I have time to enjoy the exquisite feeling when she abruptly withdrew it. I grunted like a stuck pig as she circled the nubbin with the tip of her tongue, then teased the very center of it for an agonizingly sweet instant, before plunging in again, pressing her face into the spread cheeks of my ass. The second time I felt her warm, wet tongue in my ass was even better than the first.

The alternating sucking and licking and probing took its toll sooner than expected. I felt it well up inside me, tornado-like, before the first wave hit me. I literally jumped from the floor and landed on my feet as my orgasm overtook me. My vagina pumped juices all over the two fingers inside me there, and my anus clenched and unclenched like a vise over her never-subsiding tongue. So overwhelmed was I by the feeling, I slumped to the floor in a big, exhausted heap, in a fetal position, my skirt and slip still remaining above my waist, my pantyhose and panties still encircling my thighs.

Debbie fell to the floor with me, resting her body on top of my hips, as she gently massaged the naked ass cheeks beneath her. "Oh, Debbie, that was so beautiful!" I sighed between breaths that I was just now becoming able to catch. "You're fantastic!"

Her reply was a soft kiss on my right ass cheek and a gentle but insistent insinuation of her fingers over the top of, but not into my crotch, causing yet another shiver all over my body.

"You have a special way," I whispered.