All Comments on 'Bethany's Retreat'

by Mistress_Elf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding !

Very well written...good build up to some sensational sex...keep up the good work !

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
plain not plane

That would be plain old mid-west as opposed to plane old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Fantastic story very well written

Mistress_ElfMistress_Elfover 14 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous in USA

"That would be plain old mid-west as opposed to plane old."

OMG! Thank you for catching that, I'm so sorry! I'll be more vigilant next time, I promise!

And thank you to everyone else as well for the comments and support, I'm glad you all liked it!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story

While we are commenting on the use of "plane" I'll add, tongue in cheek, if there is anywhere that is "plane" as in level, it's the middle of America. So maybe plane is ok.

One of the best first stories i've seen on Lit. Good job and i'll be looking for more from you.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
But what happened in hotel room? ;-)

Good story, I liked it. But I'd love to read more -- maybe a second chapter? Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write & for sharing this story. Looking forward to read more from you.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
What a saucey little tale

I loved it, Thanks for sharing it! However, there seems to be much more tale to tell!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Loved It

I really liked the story line and your writing was great. Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous