Bethany's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started riding him harder, reaching forward to balance herself on his knees. He continued to caress her ass and tight hole, reaching with one hand to get a feel on her bouncing breast. Suddenly she moved forward even more, expelling his cock once again from her tight wet pussy. Leaning forward on her knees, holding her body up with the sheer strength of her back she spread her ass.

"Stop teasing it and fuck it already!" She ordered him.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but did as he was told. He moved behind her, cock still dripping from her pussy juices and slowly eased the head into her aching ass. Bethany gasped as he moved in, still holding her cheeks apart for him. Slowly he eased his cock into her further, and she giggled and gasped with each inch gained.

Soon he was all the way in, and she started moving her hips against him. He started rocking with her, his cock making its way in and out of her crevice smoothly. Her grunts grew louder and again, he could see she wanted it harder. Steadying on her hands she let him take control. The force of his thrusts causing her breasts to swing and making his groin smack against her ass.

She screamed in sheer delight, wanting him more and more. His grip on her hips loosened and he reached around her to grab her swinging breasts, continuing to plow harder in her tight ass. He squeezed and pinched at her hard nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through her whole body. He grunted in her ear and she moaned right back at him. She could feel his cock swelling inside her, and she gasped at the feel of it. Her own body responding to him instantly, and she belted out with the force of her orgasm, screaming nearly at the top of her lungs as his cock spewed its hot juices deep into her.

He collapsed over her, hands still idly groping her breasts and cock pulsating inside her ass. Panting and trying to catch his breath. She could feel his cock begin to recede, leaving his cum inside her as her hole sealed up behind it.

Kimo sat back and watched as Bethany took a towel to clean herself off. She did it slowly, knowing that he liked to watch her. Smiling that wicked smile at him all the while. She looked behind her, and saw that the sun was close to setting. Regretfully he remembered that she only had two days left on the island. He watched as she gathered up her pack, and made to leave for the day, still nude.

"Will I see you again tomorrow, Beth?"

He asked hopefully. She turned and looked at him, a playful tone in her voice

"Tomorrow? I'm not done with you yet Kimo. You're coming back to the hotel with me."

He quickly locked up his life guards ATV and closed up the shack for the night, then obediently followed her.

End.

12