Bethlem Mental Institute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

Too out of breath to even scream any more, James gave up trying to fight and rested his hurting head on the table, still leaking tears from his burning eyes. His right hand struggled to grip his shaft as the doctor continued pulling on his scrotum, which was becoming an unhealthy shade of purple. He could barely take the pain any more, and he felt very close to losing consciousness. But she just would not stop with the horrible torment. His shaft started to feel numb and his aching sphincter stopped contracting. Slowly he felt his whole body start to become numb as he continued stroking his member.

"Almost there, honey," cooed Dr. Edwards as she felt his body starting to become fatigued, and judging by the tightness of his purple-tinted scrotum he was close to climax. "Stroke as fast as you can for me."

James tried as hard as he could to keep stroking fast, but he was almost too fatigued to even keep his arm up. His arm fell to the table, and Theresa knew he was past his breaking point. Her left hand that was tugging on his scrotum, shot further between his legs until she could grip his penis with it. As she stroked it with great pace, and pressed down hard on the boy's throbbing prostate gland, she felt his penis start to contract as it tried to spurt semen.

The boy's testicles couldn't produce any semen to keep up with his climax, and his body shook as she continued to stroke his erect member. Finally, just as James felt on the verge of passing out, the doctor's fingers retracted out of his aching sphincter. The emptiness he felt in his bottom was soon replaced by the rectal dilator from earlier, as she plugged his behind with it once again. Just like her fingers, she didn't bother to lubricate the dilator as she shoved it into his rear end.

As she did this, her hand continued to slowly stroke the boy's convulsing and exhausted shaft. A congratulatory slap on his bottom finished off the procedure as the doctor let go of his penis and peeled off her gloves. James had never been in such great physical pain before, as he collapsed onto the table, a shivering and spasming mess.

"You've been such a good patient tonight," said Theresa, depositing her surgical gloves in the bin next to the steel table. "I trust you enjoyed it a lot."

Dr. Edwards sadistically grinned as she turned the exhausted boy on his back once again, strapping his wrists and ankles to the table once again. A cloth was placed across his eyes and tied behind his head, and Theresa used a tissue to wipe the boy's saliva covered face.

"Good night, dear," she said as she exited the room, closing the heavy door behind her.

Finally graced with rest, the boy was still in great physical pain, but managed to fall asleep in his bonds after a few minutes.

Greatly aroused by the procedure she had conducted on her helpless patient, Dr. Edwards walked home and hurried to her bedroom to undress. After swiftly getting out of her coat, apron and dress, she laid down on her king-sized bed. Not even bothering to remove the black Mary Janes from her feet, or taking off her garter belt or corset, her hand flew into her lace panties and her fingers started to play with her wet clitoris. She gasped in pleasure as she inserted two fingers into her neatly shaven vagina, sawing them in and out of herself.

It didn't take her long to reach a climax, and her vagina leaked milky feminine juices into the fabric of her lace panties as she continued to slowly rub her wet clitoris. Theresa quickly fell asleep from exhaustion with her hand buried in her underwear, still wearing all her hosiery.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12