Beth's Aural Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gestured, the "go-ahead-and-let-me-have-it" that he was so famous for. "I know you're going to, so let's do this," he said. "What have you got?"

"This is...what if..."

"Are we doing what-ifs? Okay. I've got a what-if for you. What if we do this and you stop worrying and we spend the rest of our lives having an amazing time together. What if that happens?"

"What if it doesn't?" she blurted.

"What if?" he leveled back at her. "There's not one guarantee in this world, Beth. Not one thing. We could both die tomorrow, hell, this afternoon. I know what I know. I love you. I've been looking for you all my life. I found you, and that's it. There's nothing else for me."

"What if you get sick of me?"

"What if you get sick of me?"

She smiled in spite of herself. "Impossible."

"You said it. Any other brain-busters?"

She giggled and smacked his arm. "What if...no, seriously, what if..."

"What if what?"

"What if it's not hot?" she blurted. "What if all the hotness comes from it being forbidden?"

Now he laughed. "It's not forbidden at all. Did you forget? It hasn't been forbidden in almost four months. Can't use that excuse anymore. It's been long allowed and long enjoyed...can't use that one."

"Okay, so what if...what if... we just fizzle out?"

Jackson grinned and moved closer to her. "Oh, are we fizzling out?"

"No, but-" she started, but Jackson was pressing against her, all lovely hard maleness, the smell of him making her delirious.

"We're fizzling out?" he whispered, nuzzling down the side of her neck. She fought to keep her knees from buckling as his lips found their way to her cleavage.

"No, but-"

He pulled her sweater off and unhooked her bra, slowly rubbing his face on her breasts. She gasped and he unbuttoned her jeans, slid them down her hips, and she automatically stepped out of them.

"You said fizzling out, so I'm just trying to see what you meant by that," he teased, turning her slowly so she faced the wall and placing her palms flat on the wall. He nibbled down her back at a leisurely pace, tormenting her by setting all her nerve endings on fire. Up and down and across her back, Beth gasping and making all sorts of noises in her throat.

Then lower, sliding her panties down over her round bottom, down her legs, dropping them around her ankles. Rubbing his face across her ass cheeks, nibbling the flesh of her bottom as she stepped out of the panties and spread her legs for him. Little nibbles on her cheeks, nipping her sensitive skin lightly with his teeth. Then spreading her cheeks, his wet tongue darting against the tight rosebud of her ass, just a flicker. She whimpered and collapsed into the wall. "Oh, Jackson, oh my God," she whispered.

"Do you suppose," he murmured, sliding one finger inside her hot, dripping cunt, still nibbling on the sensitive skin of her ass, just near the crack, teasing her. "That we are going to fizzle out?"

"No, I didn't mean... Oh!" she gasped as his finger grazed her g-spot. She closed her eyes and pressed her cheek against the cool wall, wishing he would stay just like this, on his knees, teasing her so deliciously.

"I don't think so, either," he said. "This doesn't happen all the time. This much heat. In fact, this never happens." Two fingers in her now, sliding back and forth in her lubricious heat.

"Forget fizzling," he continued, now kissing the back of her knee, his tongue exploring the crease there, then rubbing his face back and forth on the back of her thigh, the feeling of his slight stubble making her shiver. Beth was past all words at this point, her eyes still closed, weakened nearly to the point of collapse.

And then he was up off his knees, turning her back around, cupping her face in his hands and whispering against her parted lips, "We're doing this. You and me. And it's going to be incredible." She opened her eyes and looked at Jackson, all that heat, all hers now. And then he closed his lips over hers, softly, and she moaned softly as she sank into him. He pressed her to the wall with his hips, and she felt his hard cock against her belly.

She was overwhelmed, overwhelmed emotionally and overwhelmed with wanting him. And she stopped thinking about the key or what the key meant or the past or anything else and unzipped him and took his cock in her hand, marveling as she always did about the velvety texture across her soft palm.

"Why does touching you make everything okay?" she whispered.

"I don't know," he whispered back. "It just does." She stroked him and he whispered, "Oh, yeah, keep doing that...."

"You like?" she teased.

"Always," he promised. "Fuck! Yes...yes...I like..."

She got on her knees in front of him, pulling his jeans down to his ankles, still stroking his hardon, inches away from her mouth. His cock twitched as she started feather-light strokes with her fingers, caressing his balls. He groaned and twined his fingers in her hair.

She pressed her face into the dark thatch of curls, breathing in the scent of him, rubbing her face across his cock and under it, across the tops of his thighs. He sighed and she wet her lips with his precum while he watched her, his eyes darkening with lust as she licked his fluids off of her shining lips, murmuring appreciation for the taste of him.

And then she swallowed him whole, sliding him all the way into her throat, until his cock nudged at the back of it. She held him in her hot mouth, not moving, her tongue massaging the bottom of his erection.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "Oh, holy fuck, I don't think I can hold out very long here..."

She moaned around his cock, the vibration stirring him further, her lips tightening around the base as she slowly drew them back, all delicious suction and pressure, his hips straining toward her as she slid her mouth down his shaft. She suckled at him and slowly pumped him in and out of her mouth, moaning with pleasure the entire time, her eyes closed. Jackson held her face like he was fucking it but let her lead, following her rhythm, building quickly to a climax, ready to spurt his cum down her throat.

"Fuck, Baby, I'm so close," he moaned hoarsely. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right now... Oh, fuck, here it comes..."

She took the first and second ropes in her mouth, slurping his cum greedily, and pulled back slightly so the third one hit her chin, dripping down onto her tits, while the fourth and fifth surged onto her open lips, splashing across her waiting tongue. Jackson panted and closed his eyes as his orgasm subsided, his hands still twined in her hair.

"You are so fucking hot with my load on your face," he breathed. "I know that's not very romantic, but goddamn, there's no better way to say it."

"You're a total romantic," she giggled as he pulled his tee shirt off and wiped his face. " 'Well, Dad, if you'd like to know why I married him, it's because he wipes my face off for me after he shoots his cum all over it.' "

He laughed and then stopped short. "Wait, did you say-"

"Hypothetically. But yes."

"Which thing are you saying yes to? The thing I asked you or the thing I haven't asked you yet?"

"Yet?"

"Beth, fuck, are you moving in? You little tease?"

"I'm moving in," she said. "I'm gonna be crazy, but we're doing this."

He pulled her off her knees and wrapped her in a giant bear hug. "I promise it's going to be amazing. I love you so much."

"I love you too," she admitted.

"We make our own rules."

She nodded.

"We do this for us. Me and you."

"Okay."

He pulled her toward the bedroom, shuffling because his pants were still down around his ankles. "Not done, are we?" he asked.

"Nope," she grinned.

"Good," he said. "Because now I'm gonna fuck you till you beg me to marry you."

She laughed and raced him to the bed.