Beth's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"What did he say?"

"He kissed me, squeezed my tit, and his exact words were, 'My, you gals are scheming little bitches. I like Stewart. It'll be fine with me if you ladies succeed in making him tonight's featured sperm donor.'"

"Well, obviously Rick isn't having a problem with us recruiting another male, even if he is black."

"He said that he'll clue Jack in on our plan."

"That's good, but I'm not worried about that guy. If it's sex, Jack likes it. This evening is shaping up to have real potential."

We carried the groceries into the kitchen and Kelli went to work. She hadn't been kidding; this girl was a cook. She was so fast and she was so good that she made preparing dinner for six look effortless. I helped some, but mainly I just handed her stuff and stayed out of her way while I got a cooking lesson. She had the sauce simmering and the noodles cooked and drained within half an hour. She layered the ingredients in my biggest pan and covered everything with mozarella. The garlic bread was ready to pop in the oven and the salad was fixed and in the fridge.

Things were well under control when she said, "This is a pretty good spot to take a break. The lasagna will need to bake for about an hour. Let's go enjoy our men." She took a platter of antipasto that she'd created out of the fridge and asked me to take the basket with the baguette slices.

We made our entrance and the men lost interest in the game as we arranged the snacks on the coffee table. Kelli leaned over, giving Stewart a closeup look right down her cleavage while she put some antipasto on a slice of bread and then parked her cute butt on the arm of his chair. She put her arm around the back and with her free hand fed him the snack.

"Take a bite of this, tiger," she said. He did and she put the rest in her own mouth.

"That's delicious," he said. "And you smell delicious."

Kelli laughed her tinkling, infectious laugh. "That's secret, Italian perfume, Stewart--garlic and marinara sauce."

He laughed and said, "I like it." She smiled and pressed her breast against his shoulder.

"Hey, Rick," she said. "There are a couple of bottles of Chianti on the counter. I'd sure like a glass of that to wash down this antipasto."

"It'll be a pleasure to bring a glass of wine to the chef who has made this entire house smell so heavenly," he said and smiled at me. "I'm pretty sure I know who's responsible. Beth is a wonderful lady, but cooking isn't her thing."

"Come on," I said. "Give me a break. I sliced the bread."

"Beth did just fine," Kelli said, feeding Stewart another antipasto snack. "I could have her cooking like an Italian in a week."

"Well, that'd suit me. Maybe you can give her lessons while you're here," Rick said, leaving to go open the wine. Mary Ann came back with a tray of fresh glasses, passing them around until everyone but her had one.

"How come you no drinka da wine?" Kelli asked her.

"I prefer white. Chardonnay is my favorite," she said.

"Oh, Mary Ann. Don't you know? The white wine is only for drinking when the red she is all gone." We all laughed and Mary Ann blushed. I gave her a sip of mine and she looked surprised.

"I like that," she said, and then went back into the kitchen and got herself a glass.

"That's better," Kelli said. "Now I'd like to propose a toast to making new friends. Here's to your good health, Stewart. Link arms with me and we'll have a sip together." They did and Stewart got to enjoy having Kelli's breasts press against him again while we smiled at one another and enjoyed Kelli's little joke. Making new friends, indeed.

The evening progressed at a leisurely pace with plenty of wine and laughter and good food. The lasagna was easily the best I'd ever tasted. When the table was cleared and the dishwasher loaded, we all gathered in the living room. Rick offered around some Bailey's and we sipped that and listened to the stereo.

"Would anyone like to dance," I asked, fairly certain what the answer would be. A chorus of yeses answered me and I put on the same make-out CD I'd played the night before. Once again, it worked its magic. I turned down the lights and took my husband's hand. Rick and I came together, arms around one another, hips in tight contact, and swayed in time to the music. He pressed his erection against my abdomen and I was instantly in heat.

I could see that Rick and I weren't the only ones. Mary Ann and Jack were a mirror image of us and Kelli and Stewart were obviously sharing chemistry. They fit together like two puzzle pieces as, eyes closed, they moved in time to the music.

When another CD began to play, Rick put his hands on my ass and kissed me. A strong urge to unzip his pants and caress his hard-on came over me. Before I indulged myself, I looked around, checking to see if the other two couples were inclined to get naked, but Stewart and Kelli were nowhere to be seen. It was time to play!

I tapped Mary Ann on the shoulder and said, "Come on, honey. Let's take this party to bed." She high-fived me and the four of us headed up the stairs to our bedroom. I deliberately left the door ajar, just in case we had visitors. We all got naked and piled on the bed. After a yummy grab-bag of foreplay, Mary Ann and I wound up side-by-side, flat on our backs, legs spread wide, Jack fucking her and Rick doing me. I could hear her moaning her pleasure and, as for me, Rick was finding all the right places in my pussy--I was a happy camper. I have no idea how long we fucked, but I enjoyed every moment leading up to a terrific climax that happened when Rick came in me.

A few minutes later, I was on my hands and knees, my ass toward the door, sucking Jack's still limber cock, hoping to get another round of lechery launched when the bed bounced behind me and hands grasped my hips.

Kelli plopped her bare butt down beside me and, as I felt the unmistakable touch of a cock against my pussy, said, "Take a deep breath, Beth. You are in for a treat. Stewart is the real deal."

Jack laughed and said, "It looks like you're about to receive your 'hostess' gift, Beth."

Reluctantly, I let go of his hard-on which I had partially revived, turning my head I saw Stewart smiling at me, holding his very impressive erection in his hand, and aiming it at my backside. I remember wondering if I could fit that monster in myself, but then I remembered how much I loved having Dan's big cock in me. I reached down between my legs and grasped the hard shaft of his big penis. Stewart moved forward and entered me and we were launched on an amazing roller-coaster-ride of a fuck. Even though I was already lubricated with a load of Rick's come, it still took him several strokes before his balls nestled against my clit.

At first, just as with Dan, what I felt was fullness verging on pain as his invader stretched the hell out of my greedy pussy. In spite of the discomfort, I wanted more. Bullshit! More--hell--I wanted it all. I pushed back against him and a couple of strokes from his lady-pleaser made every nerve ending in my lower body fire. I began begging him to fuck me harder and did he ever.

In a scene reminiscent of a Roman orgy, the others seemed content to recline on pillows and enjoy seeing Stewart take me on my ride to heaven. The full-length mirrors that we had recently installed on our closet doors, just for occasions such as this, allowed me watch my shiny-black lover screw me doggy style. Seeing this sexy, new man, holding my hips, driving into me, quickly reduced me to a quivering, cumslut. I came so hard that I lost control, the force of repeated, powerful orgasms even made me ejaculate, or at any rate, squeezed a couple of squirts out of me.

When Stewart's climax overcame him, he let out a shout and pulled out of me. Kelli jerked him off spreading strands of creamy come all over my back and ass. After the utter sensuality of our fast and furious coupling, feeling of his hot sperm splash on me was icing on my cake.

When he'd finished ejaculating, Kelli kissed his wonderful cock and then put it back in me. He fucked me for a few last strokes, while Kelli licked his come off my back and then kissed me, giving me a taste of my new lover. By the time he finally softened and slipped from my happy pussy, I was thoroughly satisfied. The watchers gave us a little round of applause as Stewart and I sat on the side of the bed and kissed.

"Thank you, Beth," he said. "Not only did you give me an amazing ride, you've added a first for me. Never in my life have I fucked my hostess in front of her dinner guests."

I laughed and said, "Jack said that you were going to give me a 'hostess gift' and he was right. That was easily the best one I've ever gotten."

"This afternoon, when we first met, I admired your cute ass and wondered how it would be to have you this way. I can tell you now, the actual sex was way better than my fantasy."

He turned to Rick and said, "My apologies for being so forward, but after Kelli teased the hell out of me, I was in a rush to get off. She assured me that you'd welcome me getting a piece of ass from your sexy wife."

"Hell yes," Rick said. "She was right. I enjoyed watching you screw Beth and, obviously, she liked it a lot. As a matter of fact, Jack and I were talking earlier, wishing we had someone to lend a hand or cock or whatever to help with these insatiable ladies. Thanks for the first aid."

Stewart and I collapsed on the bed and I climbed on him, pressing my body against him, kissing him as he held my ass. After our tongues chased each other for a bit, I raised up a little and said, "Thanks, lover. That was one dynamite way of getting acquainted. You can do me again anytime you need to have your ashes hauled, but first, I have a favor to ask."

"Ask away. You've got some powerful tools of persuasion."

"I want you to fuck my sister. She was the one who suggested that we seduce you and she deserves to be rewarded for such a brilliant idea."

"You don't have to ask me twice. I've lusted after Mary Ann's beautiful tail for the last two years, but I'm going to need a little time to recover."

"Maybe you'd revive faster if you made out with her."

"I'd be happy to assist you, doctor. After all, I am your assistant," Mary Ann said, lying down beside us. Taking his inky-black pole in her white hand, she held it, squeezing and petting his dark shaft with her slim fingers, kissing him as Stewart caressed her breasts.

"I love your tits," he said, squeezing a nipple. "They're even better than I imagined." He sucked on a nipple and then his hand roamed down her body, cupping her mound for a moment before slipping a couple of fingers inside her.

"Goodness, you're wet. Has someone already come in that pretty, little pussy of yours?"

"I hope that's not a problem. I could go wash up if you want."

"Don't bother. I can see that you guys share everything here so I'll just think of it as lubrication, getting you ready for a ride on my cock."

Mary Ann kissed him passionately for a long moment and then said, "I'll be ready for my ride when you are, stud."

"Come on, Kelli," I said, sliding down the bed so I could reach his cock. "Let's help," I said, giving the head of his dick a kiss. She joined me, kissing his balls while I licked those parts of his cock that weren't covered by Mary Ann's hand. When I wrapped my lips around his big, dark knob and teased it with my tongue, we began making significant progress.

"You gals are doing good. He's getting nice and hard," Mary Ann reported. She let go of his cock, giving Kelli and me a chance to take turns fellating him. By the time we'd traded off a couple of times, Stewart had an impressive hard-on.

"Slide up and sit on my face, Mary Ann," he said. "I really like having my lover do that." She did as he asked, putting a thigh on either side of his head, supporting herself on her hands. Leaning forward, she looked under her crotch and joined Kelli and me, watching his long, pink tongue licking her sex. After just a minute or two of his loving attention, she began moaning and sliding her hips back and forth on his face, but before she could reach her climax, Stewart put his hands under her butt and lifted her off his face.

"Listen up, you beautiful, white girl. It's time for me to put my black cock in your sweet pussy and fuck the shit out of you," he said, arranging her on the bed. "Are you ready for that?"

"God, yes, lover," she said. "Give it to me now." "Mary Ann, I've wanted this moment for the past two years. From the first time you sat across from me and we bumped knees with each other under the dental chair, there hasn't been a single day I haven't thought about how wonderful it would be to fuck you. I've dreamed of seeing you just like this, naked and in heat, waiting to welcome my cock deep inside yourself. I've got a whole lot of loving stored up in my balls and you're going to get every drop."

He kissed her and then their eyes locked as he got to his knees and positioned himself between her thighs. His hard-on jutted from his groin like a stick of ebony with a big ripe plum stuck on the end of it. Kelli and I had done a good job of getting him ready and now we got out of the way. She settled down between Rick and Jack while I stayed close to Mary Ann, hoping to share in some of their passion while this beautiful man made love to my sister.

For me, the contrast in skin color between the two of them was extremely erotic. To this day, I can still close my eyes and see the two of them in stark contrast--black on white. My vision of their lust has Mary Ann, a very fair-skinned blonde, comfortably situated in the middle of our king-sized bed, reclining on snowy sheets with her golden hair framing her pretty face and fanning out over the pillows. She clasps her hard-nippled breasts, offering them to her lover while opening her satiny thighs wide--that always erotic and timeless gesture of a woman inviting her man to enjoy that most private part of herself.

Above her pale curves, her dark stud looms, poised to cover her with his muscular leanness. He supports the weight of his body on his hands and knees, but the head of his long, black spear, still glistening with my saliva, is already between the lips of her sex. His muscular, black butt flexes as he begins penetrating her, her vagina opening in welcome as his ebony shaft disappears into her. At that moment, her pale arms wrap around him, her hips lift to meet him, and their lips meet. Mary Ann and Stewart are lovers.

I glance over at the others. Are they are as mesmerized as I am by this erotic spectacle? My question is answered when I see them all sigh, along with me. My sigh reflects both satisfaction and anticipation. I am satisfied when his black balls nestle snugly between the cheeks of her ass, proof that their connection is complete. I am breathless as I anticipate watching them consummate their act of passion. Remembering my own feeling of fullness when he entered me, I am somewhat surprised that she has accepted his big cock into herself so easily. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back and then says, "My god, sis. He's so big. I'm almost scared to have him fuck me, but, at the same time, I want him to screw the living shit out of me."

"I know," I said. "Dan's about the same size and that's the way I feel when he and I make love. Just try to relax. Before you know it, you'll really be enjoying yourself."

She smiles at me and says, "I'll try." Then she focusses on her lover, looking deep in his eyes.

He kisses her and says, "I'll be gentle."

For the moment, they lie still, save for kissing and caressing, apparently savoring the intense sensuality of their union. Their mouths open to each other and their tongues explore, her hands move down his back to clasp his butt. For the moment, they seem content to tenderly make out. Surely, this can't last, it's merely the calm before the storm.

I love Mary Ann and it's my fondest desire to see my dear sister enjoy herself. But still, as I watch them, that tiny bit of sadness I've mentioned before creeps over me. This is the only time they will enjoy the unique sensation of being new lovers.

I yearn for the moment of newly discovered lust that I experienced when I first lay with Dan and Jack. The next time we were together was wonderful and satisfying, but it wasn't the same--no special, fresh feelings. Even though it was years ago, I can still relive the feeling of electricity the first time Rick penetrated me. Now, it seems I've missed sharing that tender moment with Stewart and I'm sorry.

True, he fucked me like a stallion fucks a mare and I admit, I loved every moment of that absolutely thrilling piece of ass. But we didn't sample the gentler side of lust, like Stewart and Mary Ann are now so prettily engaged in, enjoying their most intimate human connection. I'm stunned when I realize that for the first time since I've been sharing myself with men other than my husband, I am jealous. Last night I was happy when Rick and Mary Ann enjoyed one another, but tonight I'm actually jealous of my own sister and the pleasure she is experiencing with her new lover.

This will never do! What a stupid emotion! This could destroy the pleasure I have come to rely on--the excitement of welcoming new lovers into my life. I've told Rick how easy it is for me to separate love from lust, but alas, I have met a challenge and it scares me.

I will work through this, I tell myself. I've already watched my beautiful, young sister have the time of her life fucking both Rick and Jack, lovers I hold close to my heart, and I didn't, not even for one second, resent sharing them with her. So how can I be having this problem now?

I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances to fuck Stewart. Obviously, he is a willing new addition to our circle of lovers and we'll enjoy plenty of lust together. I tell myself it's fitting that Mary Ann be the first girl to enjoy actually making love with him, after all, she's responsible for finding him--even Kelli should get him before me. She generously delivered him for Mary Ann and me to enjoy. It'll be my turn to find delight in a session like the one I'm watching soon enough. I put my hand in my crotch and finger my clit. Pleasuring myself, a welcome distraction, makes my passion begin to rise.

The lovers are murmuring to each other now and I am close enough to hear her say, "Oh, Stewart. You feel so good in me. I wish we hadn't wasted these past two years."

"Sweet girl," he says. "We're not going to waste another instant." With that his ass moves and he begins fucking my sister. They continue kissing and talking to each other as they screw and I can overhear much of what they say.

"How do you like this?" he asks, nearly pulling all the way out of her only to plunge into her again.

"I love it," she says, thrusting her hips toward him. "Do it again."

He did that, plus a whole lot more as he reamed the hell out of my sister's pussy for twenty minutes or so. We all got a kick out of watching him fuck her. Jack and Rick remarked on his technique and how many times he made her climax. Kelli and I agreed that we wanted some of his action as soon as we could get him hard again.

When Mary Ann asked, "Would you like for me to get on top?" I'd had all the watching I could stand. I needed some touching. I moved aside so they could change position and found myself next to Jack. He promptly put a hand in my crotch and took over playing with my clit. I welcomed his attention since I'd managed to make myself very hot while watching the lovers and fingering myself. His touch was a welcome bit of first-aid.

"They're great together, aren't they?" Kelli asked. "Your foxy sister definitely knew what she was doing when she came up with the idea of seducing her boss."

"I'm stunned by how erotic the contrast in their skin color is," Rick observed. "Just look at his black hands fondling her creamy, white tits."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers