Beth's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she does and I love watching every sexy thing she does with him," I said, and smiled at Stewart. "And you like doing them to her don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Your Beth is a very hot piece of ass. I really like fucking her."

"So, Rick, now that I know how much you like seeing your sweet wife impaled on this beautiful, black pole, I'm curious. What do you do while Stewart is fucking the shit out of your lady? Jerk-off?"

I swallowed and said, "Sometimes." How the hell had she figured me out so quickly? Was I so obvious that she could instantly tell voyeurism was a major turn on for me? Dan had perceived the same thing about me. Were she and Dan two of a kind? People who just instinctively know what a person's hot buttons are and enjoy pushing them. She sure as shit had pushed mine.

"Well, I think it's delightfully kinky that you enjoy watching other men fuck your wife. Spencer and Dave like doing that too and I love them both for letting me screw around. Now, you get comfortable and watch while Stewart fucks me. All three of us are going to love that. I'll get an amazing cock, my first black one. Stewart will get a new piece of ass and you, Rick. You'll have a ringside seat so you can watch every wicked detail. But I don't want you to jerk-off. I want you to fuck me next."

She leaned over, took my hard-on in her mouth and gave me head until I could feel my climax approaching. Apparently, she could tell that I was getting close and abruptly quit.

"That'll have to do until Stewart's finished screwing me. Hopefully, seeing us get it on will excite you as much as watching Beth does."

"Everything you've done turns me on," I said, squeezing her closest breast.

She stood up and pushed her shaved pussy in Stewart's face. "How about it, lover. Are you ready to work this pussy over for Rick's viewing pleasure?"

"You know it," he said, clasping the cheeks of her ass and pulling her crotch against his face. I couldn't see much, but I could hear plenty of slurping. She began making little noises of pleasure holding his head and thrusting her hips against his face.

"Go ahead and touch me too, Rick. There's plenty of Claire for the both of you."

I wasn't about to pass up an invitation like that. I got on my knees behind her and kissed her exquisite ass from her tattoo down over her tan line, pausing to lick those velvety cheeks. Stewart's hands covered her bottom and gave me an opportunity I couldn't pass up. When he opened her crack, I put my tongue in her rosebud.

She looked over her shoulder and put a hand on my head. "You guys are too much! I'm about to explode. God, Rick. How did you know I'm an anal girl? Did Spencer tell you? He calls me his 'analista.'"

"Spencer didn't breathe a word about your quirk. Your ass looked so inviting I just had to taste it."

"You're doing a helluva good job. I love having your tongue in my ass. Let's get up on the bed. Stewart. I want to feel that beautiful cock in me, but promise me you'll be gentle. I've never had one as big as yours and I'm a little nervous." She smiled at me as we shifted around.

"I have a plan, though. Stewart's going to get me warmed up, Rick. After he comes in me, I want you to do my ass. You can fuck me and fill me with your semen so I'll be nice and slippery. Then, you can relax right here on these pillows for a few minutes and watch while Stewart gets sloppy seconds in my back door. After that, you can take a turn in my pussy if you'd like. How about it, guys? Does this sound like something we can do?" she asked, disengaging herself from our caresses.

She climbed on the bed, lay down and spread her legs. Her shaved pussy, so different from my wife's furry nest, looked most inviting to me and apparently Stewart was impressed too as he wasted no time getting into position to enter her.

"Come closer, Rick. I might need your help getting his monster in me."

Stewart lowered himself between her thighs and she kissed him, holding his head in one hand and the shaft of his dick in the other.

"I want this thing in me," she said, swiping the head of his hard-on between the wet lips of her vagina until he was shiny with her juices. "And I want it now," she said, aiming his cock at her entrance, tilting her hips up to accept him, and taking the head of his prick into her pussy.

Stewart raised up, supporting his weight on his hands, he began pushing slowly but relentlessly into her.

"Oh, shit!" she gasped, holding on to two handfuls of sheet. "You're fucking huge! Please, please. Stop for a moment. Let me catch my breath." She lay still, panting. "I can't look. Tell me, Rick. How much more does he have to go? The head of his dick already feels like it's somewhere up around my lungs."

I looked down between them and Stewart was about halfway in her, but I knew she didn't want to hear that, so I stretched the truth just like he was stretching her very full snatch.

"Only another inch and he'll be all the way in," I lied. Stewart smiled at me and nodded his approval.

"That's okay then," she said. "I can do that much. It almost hurts, but feels so fucking good at the same time that I want it all. Kiss me, Rick. That'll help distract me."

Stewart paused, taking a minute to let her pussy get accustomed to his penis. Any guy with a dick the size of his had obviously dealt with this situation before and, hopefully, knew how to avoid hurting his lover.

When our mouths separated, Claire smiled at me and said, "Thanks, Rick. That really helps."

Stewart kissed her then and said, "You're wonderful, Claire--so tight and hot. I'm going to start fucking you now and you're going to love it." He began to move, just a tiny amount, gently, but, with every stroke, going deeper and deeper into her pussy.

After a minute or two, Claire visibly relaxed and began stroking his back affectionately. She broke their kiss and said, "What a marvelous sensation. Beth was right. This is definitely the fullest I've ever been and I'm loving it." She pulled Stewart's head down and kissed him again. He reacted by picking up his pace and I could see that his full length was in her now and she was doing fine with that. As a matter of fact, she was doing so well that she reached down, cupped the cheeks of his butt, and pulled him closer. Stewart picked up the pace, driving into her faster and faster. The harder he fucked her the more she moaned and thrust her hips to meet him.

He looked over at me and said, "You're really going to enjoy fucking this girl. She's got some very talented muscles in her pussy. She's actually massaging my dick."

Watching Claire as her excitement increased, I was reminded of how a spider clasps its prey in its legs before it begins to wrap it in a silken prison. First, her strong arms went around him and her long scarlet nails dug into his shoulders. Next, her muscular, long legs whipped around his hips and held him a virtual prisoner in her crotch. I was accustomed to seeing Stewart be the master of situations like this as he routinely reduced the woman he was fucking to a wailing cumslut, but this girl was different. She was demanding and made sure her lover knew what she wanted.

"Fuck me, Stewart," she said. "Give me all of your big, black dick, lover." She moaned and let out little shrieks as she climaxed repeatedly, but she didn't ease up.

They were both sweating now and I was sure neither of them could maintain this pace.

"God, I'm coming again and this is the big one," Claire announced. "Fuck me with your delicious, black cock," she demanded. "Shoot your hot come in me. Fill my thirsty cunt." Stewart gave a cry and I could see his balls rise and fall as he ejaculated in her. Claire's head whipped from side to side and she shrieked in delight as they climaxed together.

He finished with a few, short strokes and just lay on her. They were both gleaming with perspiration and looked pretty well fucked out to me. Slowly, Claire relaxed her grip on Stewart. First, her legs fell open, then she gently took his face in her hands and kissed him.

"Thank you, Stewart. I told you that you're the first black man I've ever been with and you made all the stories I've heard come true. You really rang my chimes."

"You're very special, Claire. I've never had a woman control the pace of a fuck before. At first I wasn't sure I liked that, but you're a generous lady. You give as much as you get. I'll be ready anytime you want some more of me."

"Well, tiger. We can have an encore shortly, but first, I've got to make Rick happy. Aside from a little head and a pretty hot sex-show, the poor bugger hasn't gotten sweet bugger-all. But that's about to change because he has a reservation to bugger my tight asshole."

"I don't want to stand in the way of progress," Stewart said, pulling out of her with a slurp.

"Holy shit! You must have dumped about a pint of come in me. It's running all over the place. Do you want me to go clean up, Rick?"

"No way, Claire," I said. "Freshly fucked pussies are my very favorite. Let me have a few strokes of sloppy seconds in you, then turn around and I'll slide my dick right up your sweet butt."

"Come closer, then. You can't fuck me from way over there." I climbed between her thighs and she put her hand down and steered me into her deliciously creamy pussy. Being used to screwing Beth, I was pleased to discover that Claire was so tall I could both suck her nipples and kiss her while we fucked.

The muscle tone of her entire body was astounding. Every movement she made was a caress along the length of our torsos. Stewart was right--she did have magic muscles in her pussy. Even after accomodating his massive pole and with a pussy full of come, she still tightened right down on my hard-on. This girl was a fantasy come true. I'd wanted her from the moment I'd laid eyes on her in the parking lot and now I was actually fucking this spectacular woman. I mentally thanked Beth for making this moment possible.

"Don't you be coming in there," she warned. "Remember my plan."

"We'd better get on with it then, because screwing you is so wonderful I could very easily add mine to Stewart's contribution."

She kissed me again, and said, "Okay, stud. Let me up. If you like being in my pussy, you'll love my ass."

I got behind her and admired her shapely butt and dolphin tattoo as I inserted a couple of fingers in her anus to spread her a bit.

"Squeeze my tits while you're doing that will you, honey," I obliged and was surprised again. Beneath the soft flesh of her breasts, muscles rippled against her ribcage as she moved her ass from side to side, impaling herself on my fingers.

After a minute or two, she turned her head and whispered, "Take me now you big-cocked, wife-fucking stud."

That really jerked my chain. I got close behind her put a hand on her hips and dipped my cock into her pussy for a stroke or two. When I was nice and slippery, I pulled out and placed the head of my dick on her rosebud. I moved forward and penetrated her with ease. I went full-length into her until my balls touched the naked lips of her pussy. I paused for possibly a nanosecond before I began screwing her ass. Sometime during the course of our incredibly intense fuck, I became aware that she had Stewart's cock in her mouth again, but I didn't care.

Claire and I climaxed together. A totally spectacular event for me and, judging by the noises she made, not too bad for her either. As it turned out, however, I had merely warmed her up for the main event. Without a break, she had Stewart get behind her. He pushed into her and she took his cock up her ass like it belonged there. Claire was indeed an 'analista.'

Perhaps Stewart had it in mind to maybe get even with her for almost raping him, but it didn't work. She took everything he could give her and just kept on climaxing. I have no idea how long she might have gone on, but Stewart reached the limit of his ability to hold his orgasm back and with a shout emptied his nuts up her rectum. I was in awe. I thought I had seen lusty women in action before, but for sheer staying power this athletic bitch could fuck circles around any of the ladies I knew. She was definitely the female version of Dan.

We collapsed together on the bed with Claire between us guys. I cuddled up to her shapely back and played with her breasts while she kissed Stewart on the cheek and held his limber dick. "I hope I haven't broken this marvelous tool," she said, giving it a squeeze.

"It'll be just fine," Stewart said, pulling her thigh over his, pressing her naked, pussy lips against his leg.

"I'm really enjoying you guys," she said. "The sex was pure dynamite. In addition, I got a kick out of discovering that Rick gets turned on by watching people fuck. Right, Rick?"

I gave her tit a squeeze, pressed my cock against her ass, and said, "You've got that right, Sherlock."

She laughed and put a hand on my butt to hold me close. "It's your turn, Stewart. What's your kink?"

"I'm not sure it qualifies as a kink, but I sure do love introducing you hot, white ladies to black dick."

"That was fun all right," Claire said. "Do you have any other black friends who might like to join you in screwing an appreciative, white wife?"

"Oh, I imagine I could find someone for you," he said, kissing her. "He might not have a cock as big as mine though. Is that a problem?"

"Not for me. My pussy is fully adjustable. After taking you on, I'm convinced I can accomodate to any size prick. So, tell me. Do you get a special kick out of fucking a wife while her husband watches?"

"It's very sexy fun to screw Beth with Rick as our rooting section, but I like fucking all you white ladies--married or single--I don't care."

"That's the spirit. C'mon, lovers. Let's go see what my guys and the sexy Beth are up to."

So we did and found them relaxing on the bed with satisfied smiles. My wife's legs were spread a bit and, with come glistening on her soft thighs and I could see that she'd been thoroughly ridden. I was sorry I'd missed the show, but I couldn't be in two places at once. She wasn't the only one 'put up wet.' Claire was standing with her hands on her hips, legs slightly spread and the insides of her thighs were wet to the knees.

"It looks like you had fun, sweetheart," Spencer said. "Did you enjoy your romp with Stewart and Rick?"

"Oh my, yes. Stewart was delicious and Rick was dessert, but I'm still kind of needy. Do you think I could talk you and that handsome Davey into fucking my ass a little more."

"I think we can arrange that," Spencer said. "Give us some head and let's see what happens." Beth surrendered her spot between David and Spencer to Claire. Stewart was in the comfortable chair and Beth sat in his lap. Once again I was on the vanity bench where I had a good view of the action.

Claire used the same approach with them that she had with Stewart and me. Why not? It was very effective. It resulted in Spencer fucking her ass until he came while she blew David. After his climax, David took his place. The three of them were a very hot show. Claire was simply amazing--a one woman cumathon. It dawned on me that perhaps she was using sex as a physical fitness tool as well as a means of pleasure.

David reached his climax and I almost went with him as I had been jerking off while watching them. I checked out Beth and Stewart. She was still sitting in his lap, but now his dick was out of sight in her pussy.

The three lovers collapsed on the bed. Claire was glistening with sweat and her long, beautiful legs were splayed wide. Come was running from her ass and pooling on the sheet.

"I'm a fucking mess," she announced. "Do you want to join me in the Jacuzzi, Beth? We can kill two birds with one stone. We can get cleaned up and maybe talk these guys into jerking off on us. That turns me on a lot and it looks to me like your sweet husband is anxious to make a donation."

Once again, Claire had struck paydirt. Having men come on her is one of Beth's very favorite quirks and I have yet to see her pass up a chance to have them do it. She didn't this time either. Stewart looked kind of disappointed when she dismounted from his lap and left his big, wet hard-on just waving in the breeze.

Claire started to fill the Jacuzzi and while the water was running the ladies disappeared into the bathroom. We men took turns using the other "head" as Spencer and David referred to it.

David opened another bottle of wine and poured us each a glass before he went to the bathroom. Stewart took a sip and said to Spencer, "Your wife has a pretty big appetite for sex."

"You've noticed," he said, with a wry smile. "Yeah, Claire fucks like she does everything else--full-bore. She wants what she wants and she wants it now. I love her passionately, but she isn't exactly a 'low maintenance' lady. The woman works out seven days a week and she's run so many marathons that I've lost count.

"When I realized early on that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with her sexually, I took her to an on-premises, swing club. I thought she might be able to get her itch scratched and I'd get a break. What a disaster that was.

"It's Claire's nature that if something feels good you overdo it, at least when it comes to exercise and sex. She took on every man in the place and some of them twice. I made them all wear rubbers and that pissed her off. She likes having her men bareback and enjoys having them come in her. When she's in heat, she'll do anything for pleasure and, if I hadn't been there, she would have let all those strangers unload in her. That scared the hell out of me and convinced me I needed to come up with a different strategy for keeping her satisfied."

David was back and listened in. When Spencer finished, he said, "That's where I entered the picture. Spencer and I have been friends since grade school and we've shared everything along the way. I was Spencer's best man when he married Claire right after we graduated from Annapolis. He knew that I had dated her a few times and also that we'd slept together before they became an 'item.' So, she and I both knew and liked each other.

"About a year after they were wed, Spencer got me aside and told me about the problem he was having, and then he came right out and invited me to share her with him. I was surprised, but after we'd talked it over some more, and I recalled how much fun I'd had screwing her, I wasn't about to say no. So, we tried to plan an elaborate seduction scene, but gave up and decided that the straightforward approach would be best. One evening when I was at their place for dinner, after a few drinks, Spencer worked up his courage and started to tell her what we had in mind.

"When he reached the part about me being a substitute husband, she laughed out loud and said, 'It's about time you recruited reinforcements, honey. I've always regretted not fucking Davey more when we were dating, so we've got some catching up to do.' Without any more preliminaries, she took my hand and led me upstairs. I was feeling pretty smug about being selected as her stud until I got a crash course in Claire-style fucking. By morning, I had definitely figured out why poor Spencer was begging for help. Claire is just too highly sexed to be satisfied with only one man."

"That was the conclusion I was coming to," Stewart said. "And she confirmed that a few minutes ago when, right after Rick and I fucked her, she came out here and took on you two."

Spencer nodded. "That's Claire. So, David moved in with us. At first we had a schedule for having sex with her, but that didn't work out. Now we just screw her whenever and however she wants us. One at a time or both of us together, it makes no difference to Claire. She loves it all."

"We've gotten so Spencer and I both keep an eye out for likely candidates to help scratch her itch and you have no idea how happy we are to add you two to Claire's roster of lovers."