Beth's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Yeah. Thanks for helping to take the edge off her lust, guys," Spencer said, turning off the water in the Jacuzzi. "I'm tired. Let's hurry up and jerk off on these girls so we can all get some sleep."

The bathroom door opened and Claire made an entrance. She strutted across the room, climbed up on the step surrounding the tub and bent over, flashing her tattooed ass at us as she dipped her fingers in the tub. She was the epitome of lust and once again she made my cock stiffen.

"Come on in, Beth. These guys have got the temperature perfect."

She turned part way around, clasped her pointed breasts and posed for us to admire her taut body. She sure as hell didn't look like a woman who had just screwed four horny guys. To me she looked like she was ready to take on at least four more.

Beth gave us a little show too, and she was a delightfully lush contrast to the leanness of Claire. The two of them settled back in the tub with sighs of contentment. Claire lifted a graceful arm, crooked her forefinger and said, "Come closer, guys. It's time."

The four of us lined up like birds on a rail and beat our meat in what had to be a new definition for "circle jerk." The two women smiled in anticipation and licked their lips. I lost it when Claire looked me in the eyes, opened her mouth, and pointed a red-nailed finger toward her pink tongue.

Due to Beth's "come on her face" fetish, I've had a good deal of practice at this game, so my aim is pretty good and I sent a fine jet of sperm right into her open mouth. She closed her lips, swallowed, and then smiled at me, all the while keeping eye contact . My second emission spread from her forehead to her chin.

My contribution was followed by Stewart's. He's a really heavy comer and he spread semen cheek to cheek across Beth's face. When she opened her mouth, he squirted a heavy load dead center onto her tongue. Spencer followed with a healthy blast across both women's faces just as I shot my last jet onto Beth's forehead.

"My, this is so deliciously nasty," Claire said, licking semen off Beth's face. The ladies were kissing open-mouthed when Spencer's second ejaculation flew through the air and landed on their intertwined tongues. Stewart made another contribution to the same target and the women traded a mouthful of semen back and forth before swallowing it.

David was last, but not least. He played several streams of come across their smiling faces and into the open mouths of both women. After he milked the last few drops from his dick into Claire's mouth, we were done.

The girls rinsed off and we dried them. Beth took Stewart and me by the hand and led us off to bed in the other room. Through the open door, I could see that David was already asleep when Claire snuggled up to his back and then Spencer turned out the lights on our night's adventure.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers