Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

She was easily in her late forties or possibly even fiftyish and looked like she could have been a librarian or something. I can't explain it, but she had a certain aura of attractiveness surrounding her. I think I've heard that trait referred to as animal magnetism and she had plenty of that. The way he looked at her I could tell Dan felt it too.

"You've certainly been patient," he said. What's your name, beautiful?"

She smiled. "My friends call me Sarah."

"Can I be your friend, Sarah?"

She smiled again. "You certainly can," she said, "but right now I want you to be my lover."

"I can do that, but our affair will have to be a one-night stand," he said, gesturing at me. "My dear wife here owns my heart, but I can definitely give you a keepsake to remember me by." He patted the bed beside himself. "Park your sweet butt right here and let's get to know one another better."

She sat and then they kissed while he fondled her full breasts and squeezed her long nipples. She reached over and wrapped her beautifully manicured fingers around Dan's hard-on then stroked his shaft as they kissed.

"You've got a nice touch, Sarah," he said. "Very sexy--just like you. He put a hand over her heart-shaped mound and she opened her thighs to give him access.

He touched her clit and she drew her breath in sharply. Putting a hand over his, she said, "I like to have my men touch me there."

"You're very responsive, Sarah. Have many men touched you like this?"

"Yes," she said. "My search for male attention is the driving force in my life. I'm constantly looking for sexual satisfaction because my poor husband can't provide as much as I need."

"Is he here with you?"

"He was, but he left when I decided to wait for you. He's seen me make love with other men many times and it makes the poor man feel inadequate."

"Is he inadequate?"

"Not really. He makes love to me and I climax and it's good, but it's never enough. He says I'm a nymphomaniac and if my need for new men to scratch my itch is nymphomania, then I plead guilty."

An accurate bit of self-diagnosis, I thought. This woman had just confessed to being the slut of the world. I considered Claire and myself to be pretty highly sexed, but we had standards. We didn't just screw anything in pants.

Dan kissed her again and I wondered if it was as much to halt her true confession as an expression of lust. However, from the look on his face and his body language, I could tell he really wanted this woman. He enjoyed a challenge and perhaps attempting to satisfy her was turning him on.

She broke their embrace and said, "I want to suck your cock before you fuck me. I always do that for my men."

"Be my guest," Dan said. She leaned down and took him in her mouth. Dan's face lit up moments after her lips closed around his penis. He loves to have women give him head and from his pleased expression I could tell that Sarah was very good.

Then--to my utter astonishment--after giving him some wet and sloppy kisses she opened wide. Taking his cock in her mouth, she slid her lips smoothly down his shaft until they touched his pubic hair. His entire length disappeared down her throat. I had just watched the horny bitch swallow Dan's entire large economy-sized penis without gagging.

He fell back on the bed. Looking up at me, he mouthed, Holy shit. Touching her expensive hairdo, he caressed her cheek as she began moving her head slowly up and down, fucking her own throat with his hard-on.

This was certainly a first for me and judging by his reaction for Dan too. Definitely a case of seeing is believing. Of course I'd heard of deep-throat. There was even a movie by that name. But there was no way that I could even come close to what the amazing Sarah was doing. This was the real deal. She was deep-throating Dan's big old hard-on and I was witnessing it happen. His head was rolling from side to side and his eyes were closed. I knew he couldn't take much more of her blowjob action if he was going to fuck the lady and she must have sensed that too because she suddenly removed her head from his cock.

"You like that, huh" she said, kissing his throbbing hard-on. "Well that's all the head you're going to get until after you've fucked me. That is if you still want more after you've emptied your nuts in me."

Dan sat up and shook his head. "That was amazing, Sarah. What's your favorite position?"

"I want to be under you and feel your weight holding me down while you use my body."

"Lie down right here and spread your legs. It's your turn to be surprised."

She did as told opening her thighs to welcome him. Just as her throat had, her pussy accepted him easily. She practically purred as he began screwing her. I expected she'd want the same furious fucking she'd seen--the hard-driving intercourse that had sent the other women into ecstasy, but I was wrong.

"Take it slow and easy, lover," she said. "I want this to last so I can enjoy you for a long time."

They must have screwed for close to twenty minutes and I was actually feeling sorry for Dan. The poor bastard had been fucking a parade of demanding women for, according to my beautiful watch, one hour and fifty-four minutes.

This had been an education in the needs of horny bitches, but it hadn't done much for mine. I'd been patiently awaiting my time under my lover. I knew that in spite of all this fucking my guy hadn't climaxed even once. He'd had plenty of time to build up a huge load by now and I wanted him to deposit every sticky drop of it in me.

Sarah started making noises like one of those whistling tea kettles--a sort of whinny. She thrashed around quite a bit as she very obviously reached her climax.

Dan glanced over to where I was sitting cross-legged next to the them. He smiled and winked. He knew what I wanted. My lover was saving his come for me. When Sarah opened her eyes, she kissed him and thanked him for a splendid piece of ass.

"You have a very fine dick and really know how to use it, Dan," she said. "You are quite possibly the best I've ever had, but after so many I can't be certain."

A mixed compliment if I'd ever heard one, but it didn't bother Dan. He rolled off her and his beautiful hard-on was still standing tall. I would be the next female to dance on it and I wanted to do that in our suite--just me and my lover. I'd seen all the shared sex I could handle for one night.

As I helped Sarah stand, I realized that I still had my bikini bottoms on. No wonder I hadn't gotten laid--I was over-dressed. On a whim, I asked, "Do you work?"

She paused for a moment clearly puzzled by my off-the-wall question. "Are you asking if I have a job?" I nodded. "I do," she said. "I'm the head of the library at an engineering college."

"I was just curious," I said, giving her a cheek kiss. "I'm glad you had a nice time with my Danny." She gave me a little smile and left.

As for me, it was suspicions confirmed. Not only was Sarah a librarian, she also worked at what was likely to be a college with a considerable population of horny males. She wasn't what I thought of as a "typical" nympho, if there was such a person, but she'd found her niche and a means to satisfy her needs. A trip into the stacks with her on a research question could likely be an interesting experience for a young man.

Dan picked up his Speedo pulled it on and we left the Couples Room to a new contingent of copulating people. Felicia, Vernon, Regina and Sophia were back outside dirty-dancing together and didn't notice us leave. I found my top where I'd left it and we hurried back to our suite.

I dived onto the bed and reached for Dan. His cock wasn't quite as hard as I like, but I knew I could fix that.

"I have to shower before we get it on," he said. "I've got stinky perfume and pussy juice all over me. When we make love, I don't want to smell any female but you."

What a guy--such a gift for knowing just what us women want to hear. We showered, making out as we did so, then towelled each other off, touching ever more intimately until we fell into bed. We kissed and caressed until we couldn't stand the anticipation a moment longer. Dan climbed between my thighs and entered me.

When we were firmly connected, he lay down on me, flattening my breasts against his chest. When he french-kissed me I delighted in feeling his tongue and his cock inside me at the same time. He broke our kiss then buried his face in my hair and took a deep breath.

"This's more like it. You smell heavenly, Beth," he said and began to fuck me.

Like our first night at the resort, we did a bit of everything, but this time we skipped the armpit and stayed in bed. Not only did I enjoy a number of lovely climaxes, I was Dan's eager sperm bank when he finally deposited that huge and messy load I was so looking forward to deep in my satisfied pussy.

After a few minutes of kissing and enjoying our afterglow, he asked, "Would you like a Margarita?"

"That sounds good."

"I'll fix us one," he said, getting up and going to the bar.

"What'd you think about that scene in the Couples Room?" he asked, handing me my drink. I plumped up the pillows for us and said, "I think you missed your calling. You should have been a porno star."

He laughed and clinked my glass. "You've done it again. You certainly don't mince words."

"Well, it's true. You'd be a sensation." I grinned at him, "Maybe instead of a porno star you should be in something like--oh, I don't know--maybe marketing. You certainly gathered a crowd of excited ladies after your product demonstration."

He laughed again. "You know, I'd never thought about it that way, but seduction is really nothing more than sales."

"Well, duh. That's why you're so good at it. You were a super salesman tonight. You had those ladies standing in line. How many women have you balled tonight? Counting me, I think it was six. Let's add them up. Regina was the first."

"Having her was sweet. You know how much I've been looking forward to that."

"I know. I enjoyed helping her give you head."

He grinned. "I rather enjoyed that myself. You know I always get a kick out of having two women suck my cock together. Their different techniques really turn me on. And," he said, leaning over and kissing me, "when one of them doing me is you, it's especially fine."

"You like my mouth then?"

"I love your mouth. I love to feel your lips anywhere on me--especially my dick."

I kissed him and took a drink. "Regina was a good fuck?"

"Yeah, she was good. I wouldn't mind doing her again. Those cannons of hers--very yummy. Did you know she goes both ways? She and the pilot, Carol, live together. Carol's a lesbian, but Regina says theirs is an open relationship and as long as she doesn't flaunt her affairs she's free to mess around."

"Kind of like Rick and me except he likes to watch when I'm messing around. Poor guy. He's missed a lot of viewing pleasure this week.

"Knowing him, he'll really get off on having you share all the x-rated shit we've done with him. Won't he?"

"Yeah, he will. And that's how I'll make it up to him for not being here with us. I'll describe every wicked detail and he'll love it."

"That's good. I want him to be happy with our arrangement," he said, giving my cheek a kiss. "God knows, I certainly am."

"The second girl, Jennifer, I think her name was. Were you surprised when her husband offered her to you?"

"When it comes to sex not much surprises me anymore. You know how much I like women. You're all endlessly fascinating creatures."

"I'm in that group then?"

"Definitely. Hell, Beth, you're the most fascinating one of them all."

I took a sip of my drink. "She really got turned on when you made her talk dirty to you."

"I thought she might. Those shy gals are full of surprises. After she did that, it really relaxed her inhibitions so she gave me an excellent piece of ass."

"Next was that little oriental girl. She was something else. Did you know Felicia's mother is Vietnamese?"

"No, I didn't. So that's where she gets those beautiful exotic eyes."

"Even though she's half Asian, aside from her black hair, she doesn't bear much resemblance to Daisy. Does she?"

"Daisy was an interesting novelty. I wouldn't have picked her on my own, but I'm not sorry that I fucked her. She was enthusiastic and cute. I was a bit afraid I might hurt her, but that little thing must be mostly cunt inside that tiny body."

I laughed. "She was a surprise. I was amazed at how easily she accepted your delicious big hard-on. Shit, even Claire, the queen of lust, sometimes has trouble fitting your dick in her pussy."

"Yeah, I know. I have to take it slow with her. You know. Give her a chance to adjust to me. Once I've stretched her pussy, she's fine."

"I'll say. You two are really hot together. Then there was Juliette. Did you feel like you were her Romeo?"

"Not exactly. Juliette wasn't after romance. All she wanted was Danny Dick."

"And you delivered. She's a stunningly beautiful woman. That face of hers--I've been trying to place where I've seen her before. I'm sure it wasn't in person--a magazine perhaps."

"I agree. She's a complete package, what with her striking features, that lovely red hair, and a really sexy body. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is a model. At any rate, she was a four-star piece of tail."

"I was afraid she was going to make you come and I was jealous. I didn't want that to happen. I wanted your semen all for myself," I said, dipping a finger between my legs and sucking it clean. "Very yummy and I'm glad it's in me--not her."

"Me too," Dan said. "But you're right, she came close to getting me off. You know how I like a bit of sixty-nine. She had a hot mouth and a tasty pussy. A combination I adore."

"She was a good fuck then?"

"She was great and I definitely would have come in her, but she was in such a hurry to get off that she came before I could unload in her. Then she rolled up into a ball and that was that."

"Yeah, she was a little different and I'm glad things turned out the way they did."

"So am I," he said, kissing my neck and giving my closest tit a squeeze.

"You missed out on fucking that young, blonde bitch when you selected Juliette. Any regrets?"

"Nah, I've got one of those waiting at home."

Damn, that was an unwelcome note. I'd totally forgotten about Brandi. I didn't want to go there so I said, "Then there was Sarah."

"Ah, yes. Dear Sarah--quite a talented lady. She was actually the best screw of the bunch, expert at giving as well as receiving pleasure. She nearly got my wad of come in her well-used hole, but I could tell you wanted me to save it for you."

"I'm so glad you did," I said, giving his cock a squeeze. "They say practice makes perfect and Sarah made no secret of the fact that she's had plenty of that. For me, the biggest surprise was when she deep-throated you."

"God, yes. Me too. That's what I meant about her being a giving lover. I nearly lost it when she took my hard-on all the way down her throat and then kept swallowing. What an incredible sensation to feel her tongue and throat massaging my entire dick."

"I could tell that you really liked having her do you that way."

"Shit, Beth. She was wonderful. She wasn't interested in making me come in her mouth--she wanted to have me screw her--but I could tell that she wouldn't have any trouble getting me off that way."

I smiled, opened my mouth, pointed my finger down my throat, and said, "How would you like for me to master that technique? Right down the old hatch, huh."

"I'd love it. You're already a terrific cocksucker," he said, finishing his drink. "If you added that deep-throat trick, you'd be supernatural--world class."

"Tell you what. I'll talk to Sarah and get some pointers. Now that I know it's possible, I'll practice with my dildo and maybe I'll have a surprise for you the next time we get together--like say--maybe in Europe."

"Ah, the Europe card. So you'll learn to deep-throat me if I take you there?"

"No promises, but I'll sure as hell try."

"That's good enough for me. All this sex talk has made me horny again. Would you like a good-night piece of ass?"

"Would I ever," I said, putting my glass down and kissing him. We turned off the lights and got it on. I went to sleep with his arms around me and his second deposit of the evening in me, making me deliciously slippery between my legs.

It was just getting light when our bed bounced and an arm went around me. Two hard-nippled tits pressed against my back--good morning, Felicia.

"I have a surprise for you," she said, kissing my neck just below my ear--a very erogenous spot for me. As usual, my motor was beginning to run. I opened my eyes and turned over to look and Vernon's one-eyed hard-on stared back at me.

"I already did the hard work," she said, giggling. "I gave him head to get him all nice and stiff for you."

Sure enough, his cock was shiny with her spit and looked positively delicious to me. My libido engaged its gears. She got out from between us and I took him in my mouth. He was hot and hard and moaned appreciatively as I worked him over with my lips and tongue.

By this time, Dan was awake and when Felicia got around to his side of the bed, I saw him reach out a hand and cup her ass cheek. "So, did you bring me a nice, hot cup of coffee?"

"That's brewing," she said, leaning down to kiss him. "What I've got for you at the moment is some nice, hot pussy. Would you like a serving of this?" she asked, cupping her vulva.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Get up here and sit on my face. That'll be a fantastic way to start our last day here."

And it was, for all four of us. Vernon fucked me first and then Dan got sloppy seconds on me. All I had to do was lay there with my legs open and enjoy my lovers.

Felicia took a little more of an active role. After Dan ate her pussy to a very fine climax for her, she rode him until he released in her. She had to give Vernon a few minutes of oral to get him back in the game, but the clever girl succeeded and her reward was a nice doggy-fashion screw.

A tasty cup of coffee served in bed by the very naked and very lovely Felicia was next, followed by a shower for four.

We went to breakfast and after that, the guys went to their meeting. Sophia and Lydia were already at the spa and we all had a massage.

Felicia and I decided to sun bathe. I was getting a pretty fair tan--today and hopefully tomorrow morning were my last chances to improve on it. I thought Rick might get a kick out of me with no tan lines, so I decided to lay out in the nude.

Felicia found us a beach-side bed while I went back and picked up suntan lotion and cover-ups. We were just getting settled and putting lotion on one another when Sophia appeared. When she saw we were naked, she peeled off her bikini and we put lotion on her too.

A couple of hours later the guys came to collect us for lunch. All I put on was my cover-up and it didn't cover up much. Lunch by the pool was fun and relaxed. CJ, Lydia, and Ross joined us and we drank some beer and laughed a lot.

We were pretty much done with lunch when my beer started to come through. I got up to go to the ladies and Felicia went with me.

When we'd done our business, I said, "I hate to be a party pooper, but this pace is catching up with me. A big lunch and a couple of beers and I need a nap."

"I hear you. Too much sun on top of that, plus we're going out tonight. I'm with you--it's nap time."

We went back, collected our men and headed for the suite. I made a beeline for bed and fell asleep within moments.

I awoke after an hour or so. Dan was still asleep so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I decided to work on my tan a bit more. By now, going topless didn't faze me at all so all I put on was my bikini bottom. I gathered up my lotion and coverup and headed for the beach.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers