Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a perfect beginning," he said. "God, Beth. I can taste my come in your mouth." He continued in a low voice. "Not only are you sexy, you obviously enjoy fucking around. Not like those stuck-up society cunts my wife calls her friends." He put a hand under my skirt and stroked up my leg. He pushed a couple of fingers into me and said, "My goodness, girl. You're already wet."

"Sucking you off really turned me on," I said, kissing him again while stroking his shaft. "I'm ready all right. I'm ready to have your big hard cock in me," He removed his hand from my crotch and licked his wet fingers.

"Very tasty," he said. "Kiss me again so I can share your pussy juice with you." I did and sure enough it was my pussy--not the first time I'd tasted myself.

"Let's get naked like the rest of the lovers," I said, gesturing to the nude people fucking and sucking all around the room.

"No. I like having you dressed up like this. You remind me of my wife's fancy lady friends. So, I want to treat you the way I'd like to treat them. Okay?"

"Whatever you want to do is okay with me, lover. Remember--I'm yours."

"Good. We're already off to a good start. I really liked seeing you down on your knees in that gold dress with my dick in your mouth."

"I'm glad. I'll do it some more if that's what turns you on."

"Later. Right now I want to put my hand up under your dress again and feel you up. When I'm around those women I always have an urge to do this," he said, pushing me back against the wall and putting his hand between my legs. When he began playing with my clit I must have gasped because he paused for a moment and said, "All you fancy bitches are sisters under the skirt. You like that, don't you?" I nodded.

His other hand wedged its way into my already full bodice to touch my breasts and I heard and felt my beautiful dress tear. He must have heard it too because he said, "Don't worry. I'll buy you a dozen new gowns if you play your part well."

I almost laughed out loud. The fool had no idea that I was already playing a part. Now I was to be the counterfeit wife acting the part of a society whore. I wasn't pleased that my beautiful dress was ruined, but I had a role to play.

"Which one of your wife's friends would you most like to fuck?"

"That's easy. Glenda. She has a body like yours, but she'd never let me put my fingers in her cunt like this." He slipped a couple of fingers in me as a demonstration of what Glenda wouldn't permit.

I squirmed a little as I said, "Okay, I'll be Glenda for you. Let's see what I can do to turn you on."

"Go for it," he said, squeezing my breast.

"God, CJ. Stop," I said, ineffectually pushing at the hand in my crotch. "What if Lydia sees us."

"I don't care. You've been teasing me with that hot body of yours for far too long. Kiss me, Glenda."

I did and he reached for my other tit ripping my bodice a bit more before taking my nipple between his fingers.

"You're so strong, CJ. I know this is wrong. Lydia is my friend. But you're turning me on. I want you, but we have to be careful. Take me over to that bed and fuck me, lover. Let's leave our clothes on so we can look respectable more quickly if someone walks in on us."

Without him removing his hand from his grip on my private parts, we sort of sidled over to the bed and fell onto it. We had company. Ross was fucking the hell out of Felicia and they were oblivious to anything save one another. So, we continued our little drama.

"God, Glenda. I've wanted to fuck you for so long," he said, pushing my poor wrinkled dress up around my waist and climbing between my thighs.

"Oh, CJ.," I said, reaching for his cock. "You're such a stud."

I felt my new panties give way as he tried to clear the way so he could fuck me. The silly asshole was going to destroy my entire outfit by the time he was done. But what the hell, I said to myself. Pleasing him would be worth much more than a dozen dresses.

"Let's get your pants down, lover," I said, reaching to undo his belt. He helped and between the two of us we got them far enough down for me to reach his cock which was rock-hard. This Glenda shit was definitely working for him.

"Oh, god, Glenda. I'm going to fuck you now," he said, lunging forward and burying his cock in me. He hammered me enthusiastically for several minutes while squeezing my tits and tearing my bodice even more. I decided to up the ante a little more.

"Glenda wants her stud to fuck her in the ass," I said, kissing him and giving him plenty of tongue. That really did the trick. He pulled at my bodice again and I could feel it tear some more before the clasp on my bra let go baring my tits.

"Let Glenda turn over so you can do my back door, lover." He was panting like a steam engine as he drew back. I got to my knees and pushed my ass into the air.

CJ got behind me, pushed my dress up around my waist and just plain ripped what was left of my panties right off my butt. He went down on me and I felt his tongue in my crack getting my asshole nice and wet. Then he raised up and shoved his hard-on up my ass.

Taking one of my tits in each hand he began slamming into me. After several minutes of vigorous humping, to my amazement, I climaxed. My squeals of delight were apparently enough to carry him over the edge. He moaned and mauled my tits as he emptied his nuts in me. When he finished we fell over on the bed still connected with him holding my breasts. We kissed until he softened and slipped from me.

"You are absolutely the best. Glenda or Beth, it doesn't matter you're still the best."

I kissed him and said, "That was nice, wasn't it? Glenda has one more thing to do to show you what a total slut she is for you."

"What's that?"

"This," I said, sliding down and taking his limber dick in my hand. I smiled at him and then licked the head of his cock. After kissing it a time or two, I took him in my mouth and sucked until he moaned his pleasure. "Get on your knees, lover, so I can give you my little surprise."

He did and when his bony butt was in the air I took his cock in hand and slid my tongue down the crack of his ass. I jerked his dick as I slurped his bunghole and his cock stiffened up so nicely I decided to try and get him off that way. After five minutes or so of my attention he shouted and a single jet of come shot out of him. I leaned down and taking his cock in my mouth I sucked him gently until he softened.

"My god. You are a very wicked girl," he said, lying back down on the bed. "That was amazing. I've never had a woman do that for me before. I loved it, but I'm afraid you've used me up. I doubt that I'll be able to get it up again."

"Let's get naked and play with the others for awhile. I'll bet some hot foreplay will stiffen you up so you can do me again."

"I hope that works," he said. "Because I sure haven't gotten my fill of you yet."

For the next hour or so we rolled around with the others, fucking and sucking and during that time I had intercourse with Ross and Vernon. What turned out to be the final eventwas having Dan and CJ share me. The two of them DPed me with Dan in my pussy and CJ taking possession of his favorite hole. I managed to score several terrific climaxes out of that coupling.

Thanks to CJ who had trashed my underwear, I was naked under it when I put on my ruined dress. I kissed Ross and Sophia, did the cheek-kiss thing with Lydia before practically getting deep-throated by CJ's tongue and then we were out the door.

When we got back to the suite, Dan offered us all a nightcap, but Felicia and Vernon begged off and Dan and I went out and sat on our terrace with a glass of wine.

"You were splendid tonight," Dan said, taking my hand. "I'm sorry your beautiful dress got ruined."

"Me too, but in the heat of the moment CJ promised me a dozen new ones if I succeeded in pleasing him. What do you think? Did I ring his chimes?"

"I certainly hope so. You sure as hell did your part."

"It sounded to me like you took pretty good care of Lydia. She was in fine voice, squealing up a storm."

"Yeah. She's a noisy thing. Isn't she?"

"I'll say. When she hits those high notes she hurts my ears. Now I know how escorts must feel when they entertain their clients. Screwing around with those two made me feel like a paid sex worker."

He laughed. "I know what you mean, but that scene didn't gross me out. Fucking Lydia wouldn't be my first choice, but at the same time, pussy is pussy and fucking one is never a chore."

"You're such a romantic--not," I said. "I guess I feel the same way about fucking CJ, but all the same, this is the closest I've ever come to feeling like a whore."

"Don't be silly, Beth. You did this for me and I really appreciate all that you've done. You've been terrific."

"God, Dan. What a nice thing to say. Those two are just a bump in the road. I have had so much fun this week. This place is beautiful and we've done such amazing things. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would get to hug a dolphin--but I did. You are the one that made this all happen and I am so grateful."

"I'm grateful to you for carrying off my little deception with such style. You balled those two bigwigs like you were really hot for them."

"Ross was easy. He turned out to be quite a nice guy after I got to know him a little." I giggled. "He was a terrific training aid for my deep-throat lesson."

"How about CJ?"

"He's a different story. From what I've seen and experienced with that guy I'd be very careful around him. He acts like a pompous fool at times, but he's not. Just watch his eyes when he's launched on one of his dip-shit harangues. He watches everyone in his audience and I'd bet he's taking notes. In short--he's dangerous."

"Shit, Beth. I don't know how you do that. It took me months to come to that conclusion and you've done it in a few days."

"Well, you didn't go to bed with him. I did. Also, he's a bit quirky there too. That scene tonight where he ruined my dress was basically a rape fantasy. He wanted me to pretend to be one of his wife's friends whom he lusts after."

"That's not all that strange. Hell, you and I get off on playing our mirror games--our special window into our fantasy world."

"Just the same, I don't trust that guy. I feel safe enough in these group things, but I don't think he'll be seeing me without someone like you at least within earshot."

"Okay, I'll remember that. Your instincts are too good to be ignored." We finished our wine then went in and showered together before falling into bed. We didn't even have sex, but just being close to him, touching him, smelling him was a powerful aphrodisiac for me. I sensed trouble lurking in my world of relationships, but I couldn't deal with that now. My lover's arms were around me and that was enough. I drifted off to sleep.