All Comments on 'Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 03'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Again the progress of Beth is so like in a way I remember with the First Man I let be my Dom and Master. I liked everything so far but I never let them do Azz to mouth or Azz to my Pussy but there were some who TOOK Me that way when I couldnt stop them or use my Safe words cause another Man was DEEP in my Mouth. I think the set it up like that so I couldnt to they was in me half way and by then I was done anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy. Love the progression of this.

Sweetnothings77 - interesting comment you made, surely that was an awful breach of trust? I’d have felt horribly betrayed, I’ve always had that same rule too. Arse to mouth/pussy is such a bad idea. Although it’s supposedly ok if the woman in question has had a thorough enema. The risk of getting sick/ an infection makes the acts a complete turn off. So my partners have always washed in between the two things.

Thanks for sharing, now fingers crossed that he isn’t going to just jump into anal without plug prep.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars: (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE (♡) spanking stories. I can't help it.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I enjoy this series so much this is the second time I'm reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1245 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES