All Comments on 'Beth's Night Out'

by ArthurtheAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
pretty good

I think there could have had a bit of a struggle and then another for anal. But thats just me. Still a very good storry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

This would never happen. If they are looking to rape someone, they'd just rape them. "Resistance is futile." Who says that? And she walks away and they grab her in front of tons of people and pull her inside - so someone gets kidnapped and nobody says a word???? Hm.....no. This one doesn't work for a ton of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
turned me on.

Would have loved to see dianne lick beth clean. Then they could have bought the other guard back in for a massive orgy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Undoubtedly written by ...

Undoubtedly written by some can't-get-laid-to-save-his life security guard or campus cop.

Good luck man - you're doomed to keep drooling over what you'll never, ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really hot

I wish i was Beth :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Ignore the nay-sayers. If they don't want to read stories, they shouldn't bother. Some of these idiots don't understand that 90% of these stories are fiction. If they are too stupid to understand that, screw 'em.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Yes not realistic, but that's what fiction is. The only problem was it ended too soon ;-) Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Hope you write more of these

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous