All Comments on 'Beth's Predicament Ch. 02'

by BorrowedTime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
should have finished whole date in this chapter

This was hot but ended just as I was getting hard.

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodover 7 years ago
Slow Burn

A good start and pace to this story - hope that the next chapter continues to build and grow the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

One of the best Ive read in awhile...

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Thank you Sir,

Totally delicious & not rushed - keep up the good writing.

Sarah Leather, London England (horny blonde married mum in my early thirties)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot..

Great rewrite of part 2, eagerly awaiting the sequel....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmore please

Lets get more. This was very enjoyable.

BorrowedTimeBorrowedTimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to those of you who have encouraged a first-time author

I really appreciate the kind words many of you have left here. I'm grateful to anyone who takes the time to read my little story. Erotica is always highly subjective and dependent upon the reader's predilections and preferences. I don't expect to please everyone -- especially when the subject involves taboos such as incest and coerced sex. That's the beauty of this site. If a given story is not your cup of tea there will surely be something else that will fit your personal wiring better.

It is all fantasy and intended to be fun. I plan to have a new chapter soon and merely need to get a couple real world tasks out of the way so I can complete editing it. Thank you all again.

BorrowedTime

SnakewranglerSnakewranglerover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Great story.. I do have one issue.. WHERES CHAPTER 3!!!

:-) keep em coming

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 7 years ago
keep up the good work darling

very exciting story, well written and in fact, intoxicating, you understand how us submissives feel in a situation like this, your story is very hot, cannot wait for the next installment. big kiss

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Doing very well so far

So far, so good. Seems to be well edited, which is a welcome change from most first attempts.

I like the story, but choked a bit when the 10 inch cobra was revealed. It is one thing to stretch a mother's willingness to "please" her dominant son, but do we have to go to the mutant porno star teenage boy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBorrowedTime@BorrowedTime
Good writing takes sweat and effort in addition to experience and talent. Whether or not readers share my interests or preferences is less important than their appreciation of the quality of my prose. I'm very open to suggestions, critiques and observations for any of my works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES