Beth's Predicament Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael used his knees to force her legs apart and Beth felt him sliding his fingers between her labia, spreading her nether lips apart before inserting first one, then two, and finally three fingers deep into her well lubricated passage. He sawed his fingers in and out a few times then leaned forward using his hand to guide the dome of his circumcised cock to her moist pussy. She was surprisingly tight but her awkward ass-up position was perfect for him to use his weight to spear her with one mighty thrust and he forced himself deep into her as though using her vagina as a scabbard for his stiff sword.

The young man's girth was enormous and Beth felt as though he would tear her open as her tissues stretched tight with each thrust. She begged him to stop but her cries were smothered by the pillows against her face and the pillowcases quickly became damp from her tears as her new "owner" continued pounding her doggy-style.

He gripped her hips tightly and settled into a rhythm that pushed her head against the headboard with each thrust, causing a rhythmic noise against the wall. Each thud of the bedposts was followed by an echoing knock as her head hit wood on each rebound. With her arms bound, she was helpless to prevent the abuse and she could only moan and whimper as he deliberately used her this way.

Michael adjusted his position to maximize the depth of his penetration and he rotated his hips to lift himself up and get more friction on his shaft as he drilled deeper into her belly. He would pause at the height of each stroke with his rod just shy of slipping out of her. After a few seconds he leaned forward flexing his leg muscles to drive his rigid pole deep into the pretty Milf. After a dozen cycles he perfected the technique so that the end of his cock bounced against Beth's cervix at the bottom of each stroke, causing her to yelp in pain.

Beth had never experienced anything remotely like this. In her wildest days she wasn't sexually adventurous and the few partners she did have never played rough with her. Now she truly felt as though she was being savaged by an wild animal and she prayed that Michael would climax and end her torment.

Michael, however, had no intention of coming soon and he made up his mind that this particular load of sperm would be released only when his cock was buried inside her rectum. The boy had enormous self-control and he was particularly proud of his ability to prolong his erections for marathon fucking sessions. In this case the thrill of finally nailing Mrs. Haley was making it difficult to hold back so he decided it was time to force himself into her tightly puckered ass before he did reach the point of no return.

12