All Comments on 'Beth's Predicament Ch. 04'

by BorrowedTime

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Good first try

Okay, judging only on the writing skill, I give you better than average marks.

Although, I usually don't go for the rape stories, which this certainly is.

But, there are a couple of problems that really stretch my ability to believe the story.

The 5 foot 11 inch female, being forced to deep throat a 10 inch penis (squeezing my eyes shut to allow that one to go by) on a painfully thin teenager (you alluded to this by mentioning her discomfort at being over his bony shoulder), without being tied up first, is plainly ridiculous. Apparently you have never witnessed what a really desperate female can do, even to someone much larger than she is, when she is choked and can't breathe.

Also, the gag reflex doesn't just make a person cough. Stick your finger down your throat as far as you can and see what happens to your lunch or dinner.

I suggest you reign in the fantasy a bit, in favor of physical reality, when working up your next story. Sure it is fiction, but really good stories don't brazenly defy what would happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too far, too fast

The first two installments, and part of the 3rd were great. You started with a story of a submissive mother and a dominating son and there was great potential there. But when it became more about hurting the mother, and less about convincing her to enjoy the domination you lost everybody. If it was just going to be a rape, you could have done that without any deception or "contracts". These types of stories are always better when the reluctant victim ends up enjoying the tryst even though they didn't want too. It appears you've turned off many of your readers, maybe a rewrite or two is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bridge too far

You jumped the shark here and went too far even for a fantasy site. Why not have space aliens enter the picture now as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hott

Please continuw with chapter 5. Waiting for you to expose her in public like malls and pimp her out

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Fucking Sick

I have only seen two stories where the submissive gets back at the aggressor. My feeling that people who write stories like this are living their fantasies vicariously through the characters. These people give guys a bad rep. Some people get off on this shit. I am a guy and do not. Good luck "anonymous". This is like booze to alcoholics; liquid courage. Have problems getting dates?

pip46pip46over 7 years ago
HOT story

Can hardly wait for more of this story

BorrowedTimeBorrowedTimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

I received several very harsh and accusatory private comments that have led me to make the decision to not continue this story. I'm at a loss as to why a simple fantasy would generate so much animosity and hurtful messages. This is a fantasy site and I'm disappointed that some people are not willing to tolerate someone's idea of fantasy that differs from their own.

Many thanks to those of you who were supportive. Best wishes to all.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Trolls

You shouldn't let trolls spoil your creative drive. It's based on jealousy, projection or any other number of personal issues. Take it as a compliment that they have read the story and feel the need to get in touch and be pure nasty, it means you have created a coherent story. That's more than some on this site have been able to do.

Someone left a comment that this story somehow revealed you as a sexual abuser. I'm not sure I follow the logic of this argument. Some men and women fantasize about being sexually forced. Does that mean then that they all really secretly want to be abused or raped? I have a few forced fantasies but have found that in real life when someone has tried to force me, grope or outright tried to drag me from a street into a park that I didn't feel one bit sexy during or after the event.

I must be gifted with the talent to differentiate between reality and fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
haters gonna hate

Keep going, they're pervs on a sex story site, too! Just makes some of the sick bastards feel better to pretend they're less sick than others by attacking them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beth.

Hey dumb ASS you could have ended it as she was dreaming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 ANNONY IS JUST A FAG OLD FOOL!!

He hates everything , he's just a old fat ugly fag asshole who sucks and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry to hear you're giving in...I thought your writing was both creative and compelling.

sexartfansexartfan8 months ago

Very fun to read series. Was hoping to see it go further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBorrowedTime@BorrowedTime
Good writing takes sweat and effort in addition to experience and talent. Whether or not readers share my interests or preferences is less important than their appreciation of the quality of my prose. I'm very open to suggestions, critiques and observations for any of my works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES