Beth's Predicament Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarmed and embarrassed, Beth spoke up:

"R-Robert. Um, ... I'm your mother. ..." she began.

His interrupted her swiftly.

"No! Not tonight you aren't. ... Tonight you're here as the property of my good friend."

The words struck Beth like a slap in the face. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started to speak again but he stopped her abruptly.

"That's enough. — No more talking. I know this is difficult for you, but it's not my fault you were foolish enough to let him bag you tonight. Michael's nailed more than a few girls in this town but I didn't expect his biggest score would be you."

He pulled the measuring tape from between her legs and ran it between his fingers noticing how warm and moist it had become. He was really getting her wet.

"Ok, now let's measure your hips."

He reached behind her with both hands again and stretched the tape taut around her rear before bringing the ends together in front. Holding it in place, he squatted down so he was at eye level with the ends of the tape.

"36 inches," he mouthed admiringly.

Pulling the notepad from his pocket, he recorded the result while he remained squatting before her. Then, after replacing the plastic cap he held it like a wand and slid the tip down the center seam of her pantyhose in slow motion from the top all the way down to where it divided around the gusset at her crotch.

Beth shivered involuntarily as her eyes followed the tip of the pen watching it reach the little patch of pubic hair visible through the sheer nylon fabric. She became mortified as her son began idly tracing the boundary of her "landing strip" with the pen, moving it up one side and then down the other as the plastic cap made a soft scratchy sound as it slid against the nylon of her hose.

Erotic tension hung in the room between them like a heavy fog and Beth felt her pulse pounding in her ears as her cheeks burned hot with embarrassment. She had difficulty swallowing as she watched Robert use the pen to draw an invisible line running down between her legs and she shivered as he dragged the blunt tip over the contours of her camel toe outlined against the thin cotton panel. She felt drugged and dizzy as she stared down on the tousled hair of her only son who now was so completely absorbed with the task of exploring her intimate topography.

"Honey, please let me go put on some clothes."

Robert stood up so he could address her directly. In her heels she stood much taller than he did but he unequivocally was the one in charge.

"Listen to me carefully," he lectured her. "Michael gave me two requests tonight. ... First he asked me to take your measurements ..." As he said this he ran his fingers along the base of her push-up bra, tracing the curves of the large cups. "... and I think he's going to be very happy with my report." Robert continued playing with her breasts. "His second request was, um, a bit more interesting ..."

Beth stood passively before him with her arms limp at her sides and a glum expression on her face. The carnal look in her son's eyes told her she wouldn't be getting dressed any time soon.

"You see, the agreement you signed gave Michael complete and total control over you and your body. That's a simple truth we're both going to have to live with. Do you understand?"

Not quite sure what he was getting at, she nodded her head tentatively.

"Right after you left his house Michael sent me a text with his second request. You see, he asked me to consider you to be a gift from him to me."

Beth gulped, "A... g-gift?"

"Yes — a gift. The way he describes it, you're my reward for making it possible for him to have such a successful 'hunt.'"

He paused a moment letting her consider what he was saying. Seeing the panic-stricken look spreading across her face he added, "Look, Mom, I'm not going to lie. I do feel a little bit weird about all of this ... "

Beth jumped to the conclusion that his comment about feeling "a little bit weird" indicated he was having second thoughts about what they were doing. She felt as though a heavy weight was lifting.

"Oh Robert I'm so relieved to know you feel that way. Let's just ..."

"Shhhhh!!" He immediately cut her off and stared at her silently for a long beat before he continued.

"Listen Mom, I do admit this whole situation is off-the-chart bizarre and dysfunctional but, holy crap! ... You have no idea just how smoking hot you look stripped down to your nylons and high heels like this."

Self-conscious and chagrined, Beth blushed in shame.

"I'm so turned on right now I can barely see straight. — I mean, Jeez, your legs look amazing. ... you're as hot as any model I've ever seen in Maxim and, thanks to Michael, you're all mine tonight."

She felt his eyes running up and down her body and she became very aware of the large mass that was straining against his jeans.

"I've been spending my time with teenage girls who dress like a joke and act like they're twelve. Now, suddenly I've got the opportunity to get my hands on a real woman."

Beth felt the room become suddenly hot and stuffy.

"So, yes. Technically you belong to me now. I've agreed to let Michael have you pretty much whenever he wants too, but you're my property now and we're going to have new rules around here. No more jeans or sweats. Short tight skirts and dresses from now on ... Understand?"

She nodded submissively.

"And when we're alone the skirt comes off and I get to have you in nylons and heels all the time. Is that clear?"

Again she nodded her assent. Beth felt lightheaded and close to fainting as she watched him stroking himself openly through his jeans. Her lower lip quivered as she realized she had truly crawled out of the frying pan into a new fire.

"Look, Mom. I know doing the right thing would mean having me take a long cold shower and letting you go get some sleep. But put yourself in my place. What are the chances I'll ever get another opportunity to have a leggy full grown beautiful woman in a position where she has to do whatever I want? Of course it sucks that you just happen to be my mother, but that doesn't change the fact that you've got legs that could stop traffic, an ass guys drool over and boobs fit for a centerfold."

Beth listened somberly, and she reluctantly found herself agreeing with him. Although she wasn't vain, she knew she was blessed with good looks and she also knew that at 5'11" she was a head-turner. It wasn't reasonable to expect Robert's hormones to be immune to her charms simply because he was her son. Besides, maybe the only thing she was really good for was to be used as a "boy toy" anyway.

So many conflicting thoughts and emotions ran through Beth's mind. She blamed herself for creating the whole mess and believed in her heart that she deserved to be punished. At the same time a part of her recognized and even admired how efficiently and methodically Robert and his friend had trapped her. It was audacious and quite brazen for them to set their sights on her of all people in the first place. Nevertheless, the clever boys did what they needed to do to get what they want and now she found herself watching her son ostentatiously squeeze and maul her breasts.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" she asked him nervously.

"Well now ... let's see ... We'll probably be more comfortable having that discussion over on the couch."

Robert took her hips and moved Beth over to the large overstuffed leather couch against the far wall. He had her sit down and then lifted her feet by the ankles to make her lie flat on her back. Next he got beside her facing her on his knees as his breathing grew more ragged with arousal. He took her left leg by the ankle and lifted it, extending it out straight as he studied how her high heel accentuated the line of her leg. He was fascinated how the shimmer of her pantyhose looked in the candlelight and he ran a hand along the underside of her calf enjoying the feel of the sheer material.

He then had her lie on her side against the back cushion so he could lie down on the couch facing her. They lay together quietly as he resumed fondling her breasts with the only sound in the room being the noise of Beth's heavy breathing. She was completely in his thrall and had resigned herself to let him do whatever he wanted. Her esteem was so battered that making her son happy was really all she had left to feel good about. Pleasing him was more important than anything else in the world at that moment.

Robert had a talent for reading people and he could sense that his mother was caving in psychologically. This pleased him immensely and caused his erection to stiffen like a plank. He stroked her cheek softly with his index finger and spoke in a tender tone.

"You're going to be a good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes" she whispered almost in a trance.

"Let me hear you repeat our new rules. I want to make sure you were paying attention."

He gently ran his fingertip along the soft skin in front of her ear then leaned over and planted a kiss lightly on her cheek. The gesture made her melt. She craved his approval and affection and found herself clinging to the fact that he found her attractive. She wanted him to impose his rules — his desires upon her. In a soft, hopeful voice, she recited what she could remember him saying:

"You said I'm not allowed to wear jeans or sweatpants any more."

"That's right. What else?."

"Um, you want me to wear tight dresses and skirts ... really short ones. ..."

"Perfect. And what's the rule whenever the two of us are alone?"

Beth closed her eyes and imagined being in the kitchen on a warm summer weekend with sunlight streaming through the curtains. In her daydream Robert was sitting at the table watching her working at the sink with her back to him. She imagined herself wearing only an apron and a pair of red pumps. The picture in her mind made her shiver with a combination of guilt and arousal and she shook her head to clear it as she turned her attention back to her son.

"Um, when we're alone you said you wanted to have me wearing only my pantyhose and high heels for you."

Robert smiled and ran a hand over her silky thigh. "And are you going to do that for me?"

Beth whispered "yes."

Robert unzipped his jeans and pulled the fly open so that his large erection now bulged through the gap outlined against the soft material of his boxer briefs. He took her hand and guided her fingers through the opening in his jeans. Beth gasped finding it hard to believe that she was actually stroking her own son's penis. As she gingerly fondled him through his underwear she experienced alternating emotions of shame and titillation. Robert was in heaven. He wanted to prolong the foreplay so he kept up the conversation while she dutifully stroked him through his underwear.

"I think I'll start sleeping in your bed now."

"Uh huh .." she responded weakly. Beth was heavily aroused by what was occurring and she found it difficult to talk.

"It will make things much more easier for me to be able to have you for a midnight snack that way."

"Oh my ..." she moaned.

"Not to mention being able to wake up and use you at dawn."

As he spoke Robert used a fingernail to rip a small opening in her pantyhose near the gusset panel. Using his hands, he quickly tore it open wider exposing her wet pussy all the way.

"What do you think I'm going to do to you now?" he whispered hoarsely.

"I ... I don't know."

"Oh, I think you do. — Tell me what I'm going to do with you."

Beth's eyes were at half-mast as she continued stroking his enormous cock.

"Tell me what I'm going to do to you."

He moved her hand away and got up so he could reposition her flat on her back with her legs straddling his waist as he gripped his stiff hard-on in one hand.

"Tell me what I'm going to do with you."

Beth finally whimpered, "A-are ...y-you ... going to ... fuck me?"

Robert laughed then bit his lip. "No ... I'm not going to fuck you. ... I'm ... going ... to rape you. ... You're my property now and I'm going to rape you all night long."

With those words, Robert shoved his thick cock violently into his mother's womb, bottoming out against her abused cervix with the very first stroke. Beth groaned as though punched in the gut, helpless to do anything but ride her son's massive battering ram as he ruthlessly used her. He got his hands beneath her ass and lifted her up, hooking her knees over his shoulders so he could bounce her in time with his pelvic thrusts using her own weight to help impale her as deeply as possible.

Robert harbored a deep-seated anger that found release through sex. The fantasy of raping his own mother was the stuff of many dark dreams and he and Michael had often fantasized and told stories that had Beth being used and abused in countless ways. Now as he watched her breasts swaying and rippling from his brutal pounding he felt more alive than he ever had experienced before.

With enormous willpower he forced himself to slow down until he was holding his throbbing cock motionless inside her. Still breathing hard, he looked down on her and, between breaths, he asked her, "Tell ... me what ... I'm ... going ... to ... do to you ... now." Beth stared up at him through tear-filled eyes as she struggled to catch her breath. Finally, she responded in a trembling whisper, "Y-you're ... going ... to ... rape me ... all ... ... night."

She arched her head back, closed her eyes and surrendered herself to her new owner.

12