Beth's Summer Break Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was something in my look that triggered it, but she eventually paused. "Never did take me up on that invite to the Tanners, did yer? Every Thursday." She looked as if a revelation had just popped into her head. "Thursday tomorrow!" She left the rest unsaid.

"From what I've heard I'd need police protection in there!"

"Wouldn't do you much good - two of our crowd are policewomen!"

Laughing, I fed the last of my hay to the horse and straightened myself up. "See you sometime, Daisy." I began to walk back towards the BMW on the other side of the yard. I stopped and glanced back at her.

She was watching me intently. "See ya, Bess..."

Thanks, I thought - was I that memorable? Not bothering to correct her, I paraphrased the words she had said to me a couple of Sundays ago. "I drink in the White Lion, on the High Street. Of a Thursday, which you may have noticed is tomorrow. Six o'clock." I shrugged nonchalantly and mimicked her accent and the way she had signed off to me the previous time. "Just sayin' like..."

I saw her mouth drop open as I walked to the car.

Chapter Two. Thursday - Just Sayin', Like!

I've had enough holiday and weekend jobs in my short life to have witnessed some 'workplace banter', but the stuff going on as Josie and Izzy dashed around the kitchen of Confection Confidential was making even my ears curl.

Josie was holding court as she placed delicate sugar leaves on a beautiful cake they were finishing off so that I could deliver it later. "So there I am with my arms stretched out wide, tied to these bloody posts. I'm bending over a pommel horse kind of thing, and wearing nothing but thigh length boots and a smile. Red they were. Fucking hot, I can tell you. Literally and metaphorically."

I was sitting on a stool, leg dangling lazily, munching on some scraps of icing while the two women performed a ballet around the cake in the middle of the kitchen table, their delicate acts at odds with the filth emanating from the inimitable Josie.

She went on, concentrating as she picked up another piece of sugar work with tweezers. "So I've got this fucking great dick up my arse and this other well-hung stud wanders over casually and inserts Tab A into Slot B and I'm being fucking spit-roasted like-"

Any further musings were cut short as a bell tinkled to signal that someone was out front wanting to be served in the small shop area.

Josie glanced up, muttering under her breath. "Oh fuck, bloody Jess Phillips and her bratty offspring. Good job she's got twins, coz no-one in their right mind would fuck her a second time. Once must have been bad enough." She waved airily. "Hi Jess, just a mo!" She looked at me. "Be a sweetie and get that for us, will you darling. The till is quite easy to get the hang of."

I got up and made to go through to the front shop. "It's ok, Josie. I used to help my Mum in her craft shop. I'm used to the retail sector... and snot-nosed brats."

She never looked up. "Good for you, sweetie. Use tongs. You'll have been fiddling around down below, I bet."

"At least it would make your shitty cakes taste better." I winked at Izzy and opened the shop door, smiling brightly at the woman in front of me and her two rosy-cheeked five year old twins. I leaned forward over the counter towards them, marvelling at how 'nice' Bethany had suddenly emerged. "Hello, what can I get for you two little tinkers today?"

"Minions!" came the high-pitched, chorused reply. I could only imagine the reaction from the room behind me as I scooped up half a dozen smiling yellow cup cakes and boxed them up.

I came back in wiping my hands, smiling benignly. "Lovely kids - what's the problem?"

Josie growled, sounding like my old bear Bruno when you press his tummy. "Effing hate kids..."

I scowled at her. "Good job you're not in a customer facing business that encourages children to buy your products then, isn't it? As with poor old Leo, treat them like fucking human beings and you might get some change out of them..."

Izzy was giggling to herself. "Girl's got a point, Jose."

She growled again. "Fuck off the pair of you. Can't help it if I get my two careers mixed up from time to time." She looked up at me, now perched back on my stool. "And as for you madam - stealing my best toy-boy, I hear?"

"And treating him like the lovely young man he is, not a piece of meat, Josie. He got me off very nicely, unlike you and your bloody rabbit fuck."

"Yes and a little bird tells me you got a belly full of his spunk as well."

I looked hard at Izzy. "That's the last time I tell you anything naughty, little bird!"

She looked embarrassed as she went on icing. "Sorry babes, didn't think it was a secret. We share everything here." She grinned up at me. "As you can tell from my dear wife's little recitation, right down to the last sordid detail!"

I loved these two - they were such great fun. "Yes, I bet you do. I didn't hear the ending though." I turned to Josie. "Was that the one where you swallowed seventeen loads and had to be stomach pumped? I'm sure I saw that one on Kink.Com the other week."

She never missed a beat as she tweaked another leaf. "Twenty one loads, actually. You couldn't have seen it - hasn't come out yet darling - I haven't found a publisher that will pay enough." She stood up at last. "There, that's this little fucker ready for the off - time for you to stop corrupting us with this dirty chatter, Bethany dear, and get in your little pink van!"

I groaned. "Aw Josie - I thought you'd drop it off on your way to Brighton."

"I'm going to a fucking trade fair. On my bike. How am I going to deliver that masterpiece on a bloody Kawasaki?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. Make wheels for it and tow it?"

She threw me the van keys as she began boxing up the cake. She pointed at the cake then the door. "Go on, grab hold of that and fuck off... and when you come back... fuck off again!"

I didn't mind really - in fact I was loving it. I was doing something useful and we had been playfully at each other's throats since I started last week. It reminded me of Allie, Alice and the others. It was just the way we carried on, but maybe without so much sheer filth in there!

I loaded the cake very carefully into the van and as I went back to close the kitchen door, I heard Josie. She was speaking normally for a change. "Maybe we should get a full-time assistant when she goes back. She's proving really useful."

Then it was Izzy's turn. "Does she have to go back to college? I could cover her in yellow icing and take a week to lick it off!"

I tried to imagine myself as a Minion. Maybe I'd buy some dungarees and goggles just to encourage Izzy. I was buzzing as I made the delivery to a village a few miles out of town.

When I got back it was almost five o'clock. I had made my mind up - what the hell; I was going to the White Lion. Izzy was still doing her dervish act around the kitchen, her jet black hair tied up under a small cap. I perched back on my stool with a warm glow down below thinking of what she had said earlier, nibbling on another icing scrap. I'd have to stop doing that or I'd be going back to college spotty, with no teeth and fat as a pork pig.

"Can I help with anything?"

"No, you're fine thanks. Just sit and chill. What time are you off?"

I looked at my watch. "I'll get there for about five thirty. No idea if she'll turn up or not."

"Will you be disappointed if she doesn't show?"

I shook my head. "Not sure - I may be more disappointed if she does."

"Well either way, if you need a shoulder to cry on..."

Or a shoulder to lick yellow icing off of, maybe?

I made my way to the White Lion very much in two minds.

I sat with a pint and glanced at the big screen in the corner. There was cricket on. It was coming towards the end of the day in the Test Match and England were doing well for once. I felt a pang of home-sickness for one of the very few times that summer as I realised the pictures were coming from the Riverside - Durham's ground - and only a few miles from our college flat. A few of us had spent some pleasant afternoons there in the sunshine over the last couple of years, drinking beer and cider and watching the game unfold. I remembered trying to explain it all to Allie and failing miserably. I suddenly felt a bit empty and had to bite my lip. I was having great fun, but I was missing my mad little Scottish lover so much. When they panned in on a crowd scene, I half expected to see her waving at the camera, mouthing, "Miss you!"

It was now after six and there was no sign of Daisy. Play was due to end at six o'clock, but it had run over as it always seems to do. I decided to stay until the end and watch the last few overs. If she hadn't arrived by then, I'd head home.

I watched for a few more minutes, and just as Jimmy Anderson (no relation to Mick!) had one of the opposition caught at second slip, I heard a Yorkshire accent behind me.

"Good time to get a wicket... just before the close."

I turned and Daisy was standing there. Her straw-bale hair was free for once and still looked an untidy mess, but it suited her, falling well below her shoulders. I was aware of a smaller, dark haired woman with her.

Daisy fiddled with her hands for a moment. She was looking a little sheepish. "Look, erm - I didn't expect you to, you know..." She pointed at me sitting there. I assumed she meant she hadn't expected me to turn up. She indicated the girl to her left. "This is Rachel. Me girlfriend." She went a little red and her voice dropped. "I were just having a bit of fun with yer. Joshin' like..."

I smiled at Rachel. "Hi Rachel. I'm Beth." She nodded, shyly.

Daisy put her hand to her mouth. "Oops. Thought it were 'Bess'. Sorry, I'm a bit shit at names. I were calling Josie 'Jodie' for weeks."

I laughed. "Don't worry; I've been called worse things. And I forgive you. I've been playing a few games myself recently. Some of them work, some... well, never mind, eh? "

"Aye, you stick to Josie." She regarded me ominously. "You should leave them lads alone... all the same, they are." She looked back at her girlfriend, the silent Rachel. "Right, Tanners Arms beckons, eh Rach?"

They made to leave and Daisy hesitated. "Say hello if yer round the stables, yeah?" She pointed at the big screen, now behind me. "Jimmy's got another one - good end to't day!"

I looked round to see another batsman trudging off disconsolately at not having seen out the day. When I looked back Daisy and Rachel were nearly at the door. She turned one last time and I raised my glass to her. She held a hand up and was gone.

I let out a deep breath. Part of me was glad and a small part of me was stinging slightly at the rejection. I realised that the rest of the players were following the dismissed batsman off the ground. The wicket had signalled the end of the day's play.

I drained my glass and started to head home. That's how I thought of it now. How things had moved on in a few weeks. I left the pub and was about to turn along the High Street when I thought back an hour or so.

Either way, if you need a shoulder to cry on...

On a whim, I turned down a narrow alleyway that led alongside the pub to the town square hoping she'd still be there. I crossed the small square and walked up to the front door of Confection Confidential. I looked through the glass and saw movement in the room behind the shop area. I pressed a small intercom button and heard a buzz inside. A shadowy figure moved to pick up at the far end.

I heard a crackly voice. "Hello - Confection Confidential..."

I tried to sound as if my world had just caved in. "Can poor Bethany come in please?"

The connection went dead and I saw the inner door open. I pressed my nose to the window, my breath steaming up the glass. Izzy walked across the shop, unpinning her hair. It fell in a cascade down around her slim shoulders and back. She shook it straight as she opened the door.

I put on a sad face, shuffling my feet and scratching my nose. I sniffled and swallowed hard, pretending to blink back tears.

She put her hand to her open mouth, trying not to grin. "Oh, you poor dear, look at the state of you. Whatever can the trouble be?"

I looked at the ground and put on a tiny voice. "Nasty lezzy woman blowed me out, Izz."

"Thank fuck for that!" She pulled me inside and kissed me tenderly.

Once we prised ourselves apart, she locked up and a few minutes later I was back in the pub and she was drinking beer and me cider. I was longing for another bout of fabulous sex with her - we seemed to have gelled so well in our previous time together. I was so glad Daisy had given me the heave-ho. Izzy was such a lovely, bubbly and fun person to be with and despite the obvious differences, she reminded me a lot of Allie. Josie was a lucky lady.

She picked up on the theme I'd overheard them discussing earlier, but unfortunately there was no mention of yellow icing. She was teasing me. "So, you're doing well with our deliveries. Fancy a full time job?"

I took a drink and put my finger to my mouth, considering. "Erm, yes ok. I'll just blow out my degree and drive a little pink van around country lanes for the rest of my life!"

"Great, you can start tomorrow!" Her lovely face lit up. "Seriously, got any plans? Biology degree, Josie said - is that right?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah. I really love it. I'd like to do zoo work, research stuff. I've done some volunteering at a wildlife park near Mum's during holidays and it was great fun being around the animals." I smiled as the memories came back. "I tried to smuggle out a penguin and a red panda, but I got caught."

Izzy had such a lovely smile. "I bet you'd be great at it. Josie says you got on well with Sasha. He really likes you. Scares me half to death... and don't get me started on Shadow. It's those teeth that do it for me!"

I took a wistful sip of cider. "I just love animals. Hopefully I can find something that will allow me to work with them." I cocked my head. "I doubt our little heavy folk band will make me rich, so it looks like I'll need to work. I suppose I could deliver cakes, but I bet Josie would insist on the uniform, so that rules that one out I'm afraid."

Izzy sat back, stretching. "Ah well, the Confection Industry mourns the loss of a great talent! I bet you've got loads of other talents, though. You could do anything!"

I put a hand over my eyes. "I sometimes think the only real talent I have suits me for the world of adult entertainment. Or on the books of Gina's agency."

She sat upright, suddenly very interested. "Ooh yeah, I'd pay to watch you!"

We spent a mad few minutes working out scenarios in which I could deliver cakes by day, do a naughty webcam from their kitchen during my breaks, look after animals at weekends and make porn movies in the evening. I'd have Thursday evenings off to run a BDSM orgy in the upstairs room of the Tanners Arms. I almost had enough time to sleep a few hours every other night.

Once my choice of career had been sorted out and our drinks were replenished, we got to chatting about their business. They had worked together in private catering and started out making cup cakes in the cottage shortly after they got together, initially for the village fete. They went down a storm, so they began doing them for local farmers markets. As it became a success they opened the shop in town and had never looked back. They still did some catering work, but the cakes had just about taken over their working lives. She took a sip of beer and leaned forward confidentially.

"Speaking of Josie - she won't be back tonight. She's doing the pre-conference dinner thing. I hate all that corporate shit, so I'm heading down in the morning for the rest of it. Since you've been so cruelly rejected, fancy a bit of... you know?"

I realised we were at the same table Sienna and I had been sitting at when we played out our little seduction game. It was fast becoming a favourite place of mine. I shook my head pretending to look puzzled. "Sorry, Izz, a bit of what?" Then I got all excited. "Ooh, gonna teach me how to ice a cake?"

She wrapped her long hair around a slim, elegant finger and looked very coy. "Well there may be ice involved." She ran her finger around the top of her glass. "And possibly honey." She put her hand on her chin and thought a bit more. "Cherries are good. Make a lovely pop when you suck 'em out." She stared at the ceiling, counting off on her fingers. "Skittles... jelly beans... grapes..."

As she spoke, my smile was getting wider and wider. I took hold of her hand and I was next to count on her elegant slim fingers. "Cucumbers?"

We weren't in the pub very much longer, but we did have to detour to the supermarket to pick up a Cucumis sativus. The courgette came in rather handy too.

Chapter Three - Friday Night Part One

I gazed a little wearily across the room and was vividly reminded of the comment Josie had made yesterday about being spit-roasted.

Except that this time she wasn't tied up.

I couldn't tell if Matt was in Josie's back passage or pussy, but Jeff, the guy in front of her, was certainly 'inserting Tab A into Slot B' as she had so eloquently put it. Her red hair was tossing under the joint onslaught.

Izzy was on the floor near me, lapping at a girl with blue streaks in her short shaggy mane while Nathan took her from behind. Blue-Streak had just arrived so I'd not had the pleasure. Everyone was fully clothed. It was one of the rules of Josie's party - a party I hadn't expected to be attending. I had been anticipating an evening of robotic entertainment in the Panic Room before a Skype from Izzy changed the complexion of the weekend rather dramatically.

At least everyone was fully clothed but me. I was naked, covered in cum and pussy juices and very happy indeed. I stood, leaning unsteadily on the doorpost of the living room for a long while, surveying the scene in front of me. Izzy glanced up from her mouthful and grinned. Putting my hands together on my cheek, I mimed being sleepy and she pointed to a room off the hallway. I blew her a kiss and gave a little unseen wave to the rest of the room. I made a token effort to clean up but tiredness overcame me. As I fell into a deep, satisfied sleep I was vaguely aware of the blue-haired girl standing in the doorway. She smiled and closed the door for me.

Izzy had dropped me back at the shop early that morning before heading down to Brighton for the Trade Fair. Seven thirty was horribly early for someone not used to the dark side of nine o'clock and whilst Izzy was as bright as a button, I was my usual self when denied a decent lie in, despite the company.

I still felt sticky from last evening's honey, but given the amount of time we spent in the shower afterwards, it must have all come off. I could still smell it though, and it brought back the heady aroma of it mixed with Izzy's musky natural smell. It was like Viagra - one sniff and you'd either be soaking wet or rock hard depending upon which side you bat for. I'd probably get stung by a bee today in retribution.

I was also concerned there may still be a cherry up there somewhere, but Izzy assured me she had counted them all in and counted them back out again.

She opened up the shop and we loaded the only two deliveries I had for the day into the van, which I had christened Pinkie. I went to give Izzy a goodbye kiss and five minutes later we managed to drag ourselves apart, thankful that there was no-one else around in the communal yard at the back of the shop at that time in the morning. I was wearing a pair of Izzy's knickers and they were already wet.

She got into her car and wound the window down. "See you Monday. Get yourself well fucked in the meantime!" She pointed at my nether regions. "And I want those panties back..." She reversed and spun the car round, opening the passenger side window as she began to leave. She stopped and leaned over, grinning. "...unwashed!"