Beth's Summer Break Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy fired up the hookah once more and those of us that partook had a little hit. I wandered out onto the balcony and joined the two out there. They were leaning on the rail, Josie with the cigarette in her left hand nearest to me. I had resolved a few times over the summer to kick the habit and I had relapsed a few times. I decided to make my last ever smoke memorable, so I took the cigarette from Josie's hand.

She gave me a hard stare. "I thought you'd stopped that, Hamilton. Get some fucking sense that I never had, girl."

I smiled at her and took a long pull on it. I held the smoke in for a moment, and then pulling her towards me, I met her lips in a long, indulgent, smoky kiss.

I felt her tremble as we did it; her years of fetish work had given her love of erotic smoke-play.

I let her go, handing the cigarette back and smiled at her. She looked slightly stunned. "I have stopped." I paused. "At least now I have. I just wanted my last one to be memorable. Whenever I think I want a cigarette in future, I'll see the look on your face as I did that and I'll know it can never be better."

I heard a purr from behind her. "I see why you and Isadora are so smitten with this gorgeous creature, Josephine darling. Bethany you must come and visit me and my friends up in London."

Josie shook her head at me. "Don't even think about, sweetie-pie. I may play at BDSM - this one goes to some places I've never even heard of. She's not called Leah-jet for nothing!"

"Oh Josephine, Isadora positively adores our little sessions. She managed a full five minutes last week!"

"Yes, well Leah-jet darling - you may hang my darling wife from hooks, but you ain't getting your dirty little paws on this girl." She turned to me and shrugged. "Ask Izzy - I don't understand it. Better still, look up 'body suspension' on Google. If you can keep your stomach down that is."

I didn't need to. I'd seen a Jane's Addiction concert where girls are suspended above the stage from hooks through their skin - willingly, of course. I knew Izzy did some weird stuff, but that? "What, Izzy does that?"

Leah spoke. "She's learning and learning fast. It really is quite addictive. You should try it darling!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Izzy from behind me. "Sorry babes, I'll tell you all about it one day - if you want to hear it. Leah - I'll be there on Wednesday, I'll try for seven this time!"

I took a deep breath. "Ok, things just got kinda weird. Given my past history with tattoo needles and piercings I think I'll pass. If I ever change my mind, you'll be the first to know, ladies but don't hold your breath."

I turned to Izzy and kissed her on the nose. "Respect - you are fucking amazing Isadora Chan Napier-Jones!"

Josie growled. "She's fucking mental, that's what she is. Now, you just said things are getting weird, Beth darling and you are correct. Ladies, I believe it is time. Back into the main room please, all of you."

The others turned and left, but Josie grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back. She now took a long pull on her cigarette and it was her turn to pull me onto her. We kissed for a very long time before we broke apart, slightly breathless. She flicked the last of the cigarette out into the night. "May as well go out in style eh," she whispered. "Now get your pretty little arse back in there and sit on the sofa for me please, sweetie.

My mind racing, I trooped back inside. I was intrigued, and sat as instructed. The others gathered around in a loose semi circle. My heart began to pitter-patter.

There was a long, low coffee table down the centre of the room on which the hookah stood. Josie cleared the table as Izzy went into their bedroom, emerging with a thick rug. She put the rug over the coffee table and stood with the rest.

Josie stood facing me with her hands on her hips. She didn't have to raise her voice to command attention. Everyone's eyes were on her. Everyone else knew what was coming but me. It was time to officially induct the 'new girl' into their group.

Josie's purr was a lovely sound at the best of times, but when she was full of pent-up lust, it was off the scale. "Ladies and gentlemen, as ever a warm welcome to our little soirée. Tonight, as I am sure you are now aware, we have the pleasure of introducing a newcomer to our group; the delicious, cum-bucket slut of an angel that is known to the world as Miss Bethany Alexandra Allegra Hamilton." She paused for a moment and looked at me. "See, I do pay attention... Allegra!"

My heart was now pounding. What the fuck had Josie in store for me now? Izzy was grinning from ear to ear.

Josie held out a hand and beckoned me towards her. "Please, sweetie - if you'd come forward."

I stood up, straightening my dress, noting the stains on it from earlier and fluffed my hair out. I moved round in front of the sofa to stand in front of Josie, hands behind my back, as demure as expression as I could muster on my face. The theatre was pure Josie and I was sure I was going to love it. I put a finger to my mouth and bit it. I heard Izzy moan - she loved seeing me do it. I looked at the group one by one, twirling one toe-tip into the carpet as though perplexed. I let out a little giggle, and said as coyly as I could muster, my eyes and mouth wide open. "What are you people going to do to me?"

I heard a low whisper from Leah. "Oh, lucky girl..."

Josie took my hand. "My darling wife Isadora - the utterly ravishing Oriental schoolgirl over there - has a vivid imagination. She thinks this beautiful creature is an elf or a pixie or some such nonsense. I myself - and I am sure by now all of the rest of you - just think of her as a drop-dead gorgeous babe who is also a great fuck. So with no further ado, it is with great pleasure that I invite you all to assist me in officially inducting Bethany into our little band of brethren."

Her hand moved to the zip on the back of my dress and she slowly divested me of it. I tried to be as elegant as I could as I stepped out of it. Izzy had loaned me some stiletto heels and whilst I liked the look and feel of them, as with the boots I wore during the evening with Gina and Mick, I felt like a drunken giraffe on stilts.

Josie appraised me. "Doesn't she look ravishing, everyone?" There was an approving murmur from the throng. She beckoned to me once more. "Please, Beth darling, be an angel and lie down there for me, would you sweetie? This won't hurt a bit, honestly darling."

It was my turn to put my hands on my hips. I lowered my voice to a breathy whisper. "Won't hurt? What's the fucking point of that, then?" A laugh went up as I lay on the table, feeling the softness of the rug beneath me. I glanced up at Izzy, her face glowing in anticipation.

She mouthed to me, "Gonna love this, babes!" It was the last thing I saw for a while as Josie put a blindfold on me.

It was almost eerily quiet. I lay breathing heavily, hearing and feeling movements around me. I felt someone's lips on mine and heard Leah say, "Good luck, see you on the other side." She ran her tongue along my lips and I felt someone's hands on my ankles, gently pulling my legs apart. Then there was the feel of the head of a cock gently pressing against my pussy lips. I could feel a small hand - probably Josie's - holding it, rubbing it across my clit and pussy. My ankles were lifted higher and I felt them gripped in a pair of large hands. I fought down thoughts of Sam's big hands on me. This was no place for Sam.

As the unseen cock slid into me, I gasped and as I did, I felt a tongue on my left nipple - Izzy. The tongue stud was the giveaway. Thicker lips took my right nipple between them. I felt Leah's large, distinctive nose rubbing on my tittie as she sucked. I was wondering what was next when I felt something velvety rub across my cheek. I turned my head towards it, relishing the feel of it there, wondering which of them it was. I assumed Josie was doing the work again, and as the head of the cock was rubbed across my lips, I felt another being stroked down my other cheek. I opened my mouth and took the first one inside. Josie held it to one side as the other head slid in and I felt an incredible rush as I realised I was sucking two cocks simultaneously.

I heard Izzy moan and whisper, "Good girl!" Then Leah's voice. "Mmm, fond memories!" I tried to work out who was who, but they both tasted and felt the same. It was almost too much to bear - the third cock probing gently, my ankles held high, the tongues and lips of the two women on my nipples. I lay in the dark for a few minutes as the sensations washed over me, trying to take it all in. This time, I was determined to have total recall of it. For one thing, Gina was going to need chapter and verse on it. After a few minutes Josie pulled the cocks from my mouth one by one and transferred one of them into each of my outstretched hands. I stroked them both gently, again marvelling at the feel of having two to work on.

I heard Josie's voice once more. "Time for a full house, sweetie." I felt her straddle me and smelled the unmistakable aroma of her glorious snatch as she sat down on me. I got to work with my tongue, trying to process all of the sensations going on around my body. It was almost overload, with six of them working on me in different ways. I felt the blindfold being removed and I now knew how Mick must have felt when Gina and I worked on him back at the Albermarle a few weeks ago. At first a slight disorientation, then blinking from the return of the light. Josie was beaming down at me, her green eyes aglow in the candlelight. She pulled off me and I felt a slight claustrophobia as the bodies around me were revealed; Jeff with my ankles up around his shoulders, Izzy and Leah on tittie duty and Matt to my left, Nathan to my right.

I took Nathan back into my mouth as Matt slipped into Leah and I felt her bite down on my nipple as he entered her. Izzy broke off from trying to separate my nipple from the rest of my breast and began to share Nathan with me.

She grinned as we licked and sucked on him. "Fucking hell, Beth, some bucket list things take years, some never happen. Sharing cock with you has been ticked off in two weeks!"

I moaned and smiled around Matt's shaft before taking it from my lips and pulling her head deep down onto him, holding her there until she gasped for air. Her eyes were bright and shining as I did it again and again, my hand tight in her hair. She was loving it and I loved doing it to her. I let go of her hair and slid my across her shoulder blades, feeling the rough, scarred skin there that gave away her new secret passion, wondering how I had not noticed it before.

Josie was in charge now, and at her instruction Jeff pulled out and she manoeuvred me onto my side. I felt her slather something cold and sloppy on my anus and her finger slipped inside. It felt lovely, but I was still worried at what she had planned as I was still very unused to anal. Izzy and Gina were gently instructing me, but I was still an anal virgin where cocks were concerned.

At least I was for a few more moments. As Josie wriggled her finger inside me, I left the cock-sucking to Izzy for a moment. "Thought you said this wouldn't hurt?"

Josie twisted harder and I gasped. I felt wonderful. "You know me, darling. Terrible liar. Can't be part of the group until you've got one in all three holes, sweetie. House rules."

I heard Leah's voice. "There were only two cocks at my intro!" She sounded disappointed.

"Yes, but I fucked your arse with a dildo, Lear-jet, didn't I?"

As she said it, Izzy held something under my nose. I'd used poppers a couple of times before, but never in this context. I inhaled and felt a rush as it hit my system. I felt Jeff slide slowly back into my pussy and saw Leah's hand move down to massage my clit. I locked eyes with Jeff and he nodded - you'll be ok,, he was saying. Izzy took a deep hit on the popper and her eyes went wide.

Mine went even wider as I felt something hard against my anus. I tried to relax, hoping the popper had done its work and my muscles would relax. I let Izzy take care of Matt and gritted my teeth as guided by Josie, Nathan went in centimetre by centimetre, slowly and gently. He was wearing a condom and I was grateful for that. At first I couldn't move for fear. I tried to recall the butt plug Gina had used on me and the times she and Izzy had gently inserted things in there, but this was different. I thought of Gina taking Mick all the way; concentrated on Jeff and Leah working on my pussy; anything to make me forget the pain.

Izzy held something else to my lips - the hookah. I took a deep hit she clamped her mouth to mine as I blew back the smoke into hers. As she did it, I felt a pair of balls bump against my buttocks and I realised Nathan was in all the way. He began a very gentle motion, hardly moving in me at all. As I took Matt back in my mouth, Josie took hold of my free hand and pumped the air with it.

She shouted into the darkened room, "Well done, sweetie. Welcome to the naughty girls and boys club. Oh, Izz, we really do need a name for this thing of ours..."

As I relaxed I began to enjoy it and they were all so gentle with me. Izzy was stroking my face, purring in my ear, encouraging me, telling me how well I was doing. I was slurping noisily on Matt but I wanted to see the full glory of what was going on lower down, so I let Izzy take over once more and spent a few minutes lying quietly, letting them work on me, trying to separate each sensation. Nathan was towering over me, his head back, eyes screwed tight shut as he tried to keep it slow and steady. I craned my neck to watch his cock going home up my dark, dirty back passage, hearing the slight slurp of the lube which I was so glad Josie had liberally applied. The feel of both cocks doing their magic was amazing and I took Matt back from Izzy and went as deep as I could, euphoria sweeping over me at the thought of what I was experiencing for the first time.

I took Nathan longer than I expected, but at last I had to admit I was done. I reached up and took hold of his hand, giving it a squeeze. He looked down at me and I shook my head gently. He smiled and nodded, slowly backing out. He leaned down and placed a little kiss on each of my buttocks.

I pulled him up and kissed him tenderly. I whispered, "Thank you for being so gentle. It was wonderful!"

He was in the middle of responding when Izzy took another sniff of the popper, grabbed him by the arm and ordered him to fuck her until she screamed. Now free from my once virgin arsehole, he changed his condom for a new one and began pounding on Izzy's back door until she was screaming in ecstasy.

It was another good excuse for an 'all change' as Josie put it. Now I was a fully paid up member and no longer needed the attentions of everyone present, I had managed to position myself so I could lick Izzy's pussy as she was being fucked. Matt was back in my now dripping pussy. Josie was next to me, being slammed by Jeff; Leah was alternating round each group, adding her talented tongue and mouth to the mix where needed.

Everyone was getting close - Matt was going harder and harder, rocking me into Izzy and finally as he pulled out, I felt a splatter onto my buttocks and lower back. Leah was on it like a shot and her lips and tongue were hot on my skin as she licked it off. She offered some to Izzy and then dribbled the rest onto Izzy's pussy as I ate her out.

Seeing I was close, Josie pulled off Jeff and rolled me over onto my back and in a gruff, lustful voice command Jeff to, "Finish her off." She got Izzy's pussy into position over my face, still being pounded from behind by Matt.

Josie and Leah each took hold of one of my ankles and spread my legs high and wide. Jeff was relentless and I felt the tide rising, coming in hard and fast. It almost came out of nowhere, and I came, my lips still clamped to Izzy's pussy, and as I felt the glorious release, she flooded into my mouth. I was shuddering under the impact of Jeff, aware of making a strange squealing noise that was lost in the folds of Izzy's adorable pussy which was in danger of drowning me as she came under Matt's anal assault.

As I came up for air, Jeff pulled out of me. Leah dropped my leg back down and fell on him. He shot his load into Leah's face as she wanked him furiously to climax.

Four down, three to go, and it became two when Nathan went bareback again, this time on Leah. Izzy and I had the pleasure of licking Jeff's cum from her face as he brought her to a shuddering climax.

Josie let out a feral cry and straddled Nathan, the two of them tearing at each other like maniacs as the rest of us watched on. Izzy moved behind her, face glistening with cum as she gripped her wife's tits, pulling on her nipple bars until Josie screamed in pain, ecstasy or both, and Nathan moaned as he shot his load into her.

By now, everyone was cum-drunk so we just lay, panting, coming down from the incredible high, watching quietly as Josie toyed with the sticky ooze running from her pussy. It was all over her fingers and as she held them over her open mouth, she sighed.

"Please come over here Beth..."

I didn't want to move. I groaned and Izzy gave me a little nudge with her foot, a huge grin on her face. I crawled over to the wonderful redhead wondering what was next.

She was breathless, panting out the words. "I said to you earlier I wanted to see cum dripping off your pretty little nose." Smiling, I turned my head for her and she let a long strand dribble off her fingers on to my nose.

I squinted to try and see it as it formed a long, slippery thread, dangling from the end of my cute little hooter. I turned once more as I heard another lustful voice from behind me. "Oh yeah, two bucket lists in one night!"

Izzy's long tongue curled out and caught the blob just as it was about to fall. She swallowed it contentedly and sucked the rest from off my nose.

She looked at me then Josie. Her eyes were shining. She wiped her mouth and slid down onto the floor in a contented heap, her arms around the both of us, pulling us in tight. The others were slumped around the room in similar poses, all completely spent for the moment. Izzy took my hand and let out a long sigh and a little giggle.

"Hey, Jose - is bigamy still illegal in Britain?"

Chapter Five - Saturday

Before I opened my eyes, I had my "strange bed alert" going off in my head. It was after nine and I was in a small room with a single bed and not much else. As it came back to me, I nearly cried at the thought of that incredible night. Had it really happened?

Judging from the smell of me, the state of my crumpled red dress on the floor next to the bed, and most of all the feeling that I still had something inserted in my anus - it was for real alright.

I'd have loved to have gone on for more, especially with the new girl arriving, but I'd had it completely; my shutters were down, as when Gina and I had been with Mick. I had crashed into bed with a warm pussy, a sore botty but above all, a huge glow of pride and euphoria at the things we had done.

I tried to remember where the bathroom was and hoped no-one would be in there and that certain things wouldn't be too painful. When I got back to the bedroom, Izzy had left a pair of black jeans and a plain black t-shirt on the bed, for which I was very grateful. I got dressed, thinking it best that being a Saturday morning I should reinstate my underwear. A spare pair was almost all I had brought with me but at least I had something of my own to wear.

I went into the living area, and being used to the aftermath of student parties was expecting to see utter devastation.

Instead, the place was almost clinically clean. There was nothing out of place, no mess, no strange odours, nothing incriminating.