All Comments on 'Beth's Summer Break Pt. 11'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mercurio562014mercurio562014almost 6 years ago
Great story

What a rollicking, great adventure this story is. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and commend your very, very vivid imagination

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Cheers - glad you enjoyed it and took the time to comment. Much appreciated!

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 5 years ago
Beth and Gina

Beth and Gina should really be a married couple.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Absolutely great story. Lovely to see one based in the English Downs or thereabouts. I keep thinking of Amberley and the Amberley Museum Beer Festival and imagining them all attending ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The characters you create are so OTT they're fabulous. Enjoyed it throughout and hope for more adventures involving them all.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks again, Ravey - now have a full set of comments for the series after 4 years!

If I could take Beth to a beer festival, I'd be a very happy man.

They do crop up from time to time in my other stories. Gina is in Goodbye to the Past and Josie and Izzy are in a fair few as well. Beth gets a few mentions to close her story in Sketchbook. I think she and Gina are done, but Izzy and Josie keep pulling my strings...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES