Beth's Summer Break Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half expected a backlash or an attempt to get me to change my mind, but her voice was level and quiet as she stroked my cheek. "Nothing to be sorry for. My fault."

I never had to explain why and she never asked me. My only regret was the feeling of letting her down, even though she said I hadn't.

I spent a long, lonely night waiting for Gina to come back to the apartment and was fast asleep when she got back. We got back to Amberdown the next morning, not a word said about what had transpired and neither of us had mentioned it again until I had broken down.

As I sobbed my heart out, Gina put on her stern voice - the one that I couldn't resist and that I hadn't heard for a long time now. "You didn't let anyone down. You did what was right for you. I shouldn't have put you in that position. I was the one in the wrong. I fully understand why you said 'no.' I sometimes forget that not everyone is as filthy as me. So come on, cheer up - you've not upset me - you've made a dirty old woman extremely happy and it's been a privilege to fuck the living daylights out of a gorgeous babe for the last few weeks."

I sniffed away a final tear, feeling better for what she had said. "I know you're only saying that coz it's true..."

She laughed and shook her head. "I'd have loved to see you and Caitlin at it though, licking cum off each other. And me of course. I must get you two together next time."

I kissed Gina on the mouth. She had showed me Caitlin's Agency promo pictures and she was gorgeous. "Yes, get Caitlin involved in our little reunion as well. Six is a nice round number!"

Gina began to untangle herself from the sheets and me. "Ok, but only if you promise me - no more regrets, Missy. Got that? Everything you've done you've done because you wanted to - not because someone else wanted you to. I respect that - my chance at it went years ago. You're in charge of your own destiny, no-one else."

She got up and stood by the bed. "Ok, end of lecture. Stand up please..."

It was her Voice again - the one I cannot hear without obeying. As I had done with Sam weeks ago, I stood in front of her with my arms down by my sides wondering what she had in store for me.

She dug into her bedside cabinet and brought out a large cardboard box. She put on a formal voice. "Miss Bethany Hamilton, I am pleased to announce that you have graduated from the Amberdown Dirty Girls Society with first class honours. You will be welcomed back at any time as an esteemed member of our group. Think of me, Josie and Izzy when you use this on Allie tonight." She took my hands and put the box in them.

I opened it to reveal a very large, very pink G-spot vibrator with wicked looking curved protuberances. My mouth flew open. "Wow, Gina - really? It's your fave!"

Gina was grinning. "Do you really think I've only got one? Try not to wear it out before you come back, eh?"

I hugged her. "Oh thanks, I love this thing. Come on, let's christen it!"

She shook her head. "No - the first person that gets used on is Allie MacDonald. Promise me!

I put it on the bed reluctantly. Allie was in for a treat when I got back.

Gina was back in Gina mode. "Now - one last magic shower before you bugger off back up north."

I stood in front of her, smiling. How had I ever hated this incredible woman? I pressed up against her, relishing the feel of her body against mine. I whispered in her ear. "I don't want to. You're going to have to make me." I nibbled her ear lobe and she shivered. Her hands clamped onto my buttocks and she pulled me back down on the bed.

It was twenty minutes before we got wet, and just like the first time I was like a jellyfish at the end of it, slumped on the tiled floor of her bathroom panting for breath as the water jet took me to a soaking wet climax. Hardly the preparation for a four hundred mile drive, but it was lovely.

So lovely that we did it again.

We dried off and got dressed and she helped me downstairs with my few little boxes. She took Bruno into her room to say goodbye to his new pal Brighton Bear and in his final ignominy of the summer, she popped her straw sun hat on his head; the one I had worn at my first meeting with Josie.

"Wear it well, little bear and look after her for me." She squeezed his tummy and he growled as if to say, "Of course I will, and Brighton will look after you."

We had a final coffee in the kitchen and she mentioned that the computer guy was coming at three to fix the wine-soaked machine. "I do hope it's Sam!"

I shook my head. "He left a few weeks ago. It'll be spotty nerd time, sorry!"

Gina looked rueful. "Damn - never mind. Oh well there's Gerard to entertain me now anyway." She paused. "You wouldn't have minded, would you? You know... me and Sam?"

I smiled at her over my coffee. "We're all grown-ups - free agents. Not like I've not seen you two at it anyway, is it?"

As we washed up the mugs, I was smiling to myself. I had got Gina a thank-you present in Brighton Bear, but something had just given me an idea for another little gift.

My belongings barely filled the boot of the car, but at least I had some nice new clothes in there and I had promised Gina my heavy metal t-shirts were a thing of the past. I said I'd use them to wash her car. Bruno was still wearing my 'slut shorts' as Gina called them; the shorts that I had started the summer living in constantly until she finally flipped and forbid me to wear them again. Bruno was safely belted in to the back seat, his new hat at a jaunty angle, and I had a very long, very heavy playlist queued up on my phone to help with the journey.

We had promised no tears, no big valedictory speeches. It had all been done upstairs. I hugged her and said quietly, "Thanks Gina - it's been a blast. I'll find a way to thank you properly some day. I'll see you soon, with a wee Scottish bombshell in tow."

She put her forehead against mine. "Take care, Pixie. Been a blast for me too. Drive safe, yeah? Bring that silly vanity purchase BMW back in one piece with Allie in the passenger seat."

"You called me Pixie!"

She looked at me hard. "First and last time. So - haul ass Hamilton. Work hard. I want to be at your real graduation to hear you get first class honours this time next year."

"Dad will be there..."

"I'll wear a disguise. Now fuck off before I drag you back upstairs..."

Chapter Three

I put the car into drive and waved one last time. I could see Gina standing there waving at me in the rear view mirror and felt a very large lump in my throat. I turned the corner and she was lost from view.

I drove a few hundred yards and pulled the car over. I had one last little plan to set in motion before I went on my way.

I dialled a number, my heart pounding. "Hey Sam, only me. I'm just setting off and wanted to say goodbye and ask you a little favour."

It was great to hear his voice again. "Hey Pixie, I was just thinking of you. Hope you have a good, safe journey. What can I do for you?"

I felt like saying, 'Come with me,' but instead I ordered my going-away present for Sam and Gina. "You up for a final computer job?"

"Uh? I left two weeks ago."

"I know, but this is important. Gina got red wine in one of her machines last night. She's already booked an engineer to come this afternoon at three o'clock."

He was hesitant. "Right... so... where do I come in?"

Oh dear, he was back to being the daft old android I had seduced all those weeks ago. "Well you come in through the front door, divvy. You do the job; not one of the spotty nerds that usually turns up."

"Me? She'll eat me alive!"

I let out a long, slow breath. I owed Sam one. More than one. I owed Gina. "Exactly, Samuel Atkins. That is the whole bloody point. Georgina Amelia Harcourt will eat you alive and you will get wonderful payback for that afternoon when she put you through hell."

He was spluttering, hardly able to believe what I had just said. "You serious?"

"Go on, Android - go get her. An afternoon all to yourselves. My going-away pressie to you both."

He was still stammering. "I can't, I... I..."

I cut him off. "Leather skirt. Suspenders. Tits like over-ripe melons. Big blue eyes gazing up as she-"

"Beth!" He was incredulous, but I wouldn't let go.

"-watches your lovely cock sliding between those amazing lips and tits. If you thought my pretty little botty was lovely to fuck last night, just-"

I was stopped by a yell down the phone. "Enough already! God, you're as bad as she is. I'll need to pop to the men's room in a minute!" I heard a deep breath and then he went on, his voice quieter and more even. "Ok... because you asked nicely."

"And because of the suspenders..."

He sighed. "Amongst other things, yes. You really sure about this?"

"Come on Sam, I've not exactly been monogamous since I got to Amberdown have I? I'd rather know you and Gina were doing it than you and some dirty little floozie. Have fun - go to town on her. Oh, and Sam - promise me one thing..."

His voice was hoarse now. "Ok Pixie, what?"

"Make her use the velvet handcuffs on you. Fucking amazing!"

He was laughing down the phone. "You are one amazing little Pixie, Bethany Hamilton. Let me know you get home safe."

"I will Sam. See you soon, yeah?"

"Count on it, Pixie. Count on it. Hey, what about the real engineer?"

"Leave that to me. Bye Android!"

"Bye Pixie!" Smiling I cut the connection and made one last call.

"Morning, Amberdown Computer Services. How can I help you."

I dropped my voice and octave or so and tried to sound flirty.

"Oh hello, this is Georgina Harcourt. I ordered an engineer for this afternoon. Well, silly me - the problem seems to have resolved itself. Switched it off and on again, and 'Bingo!' it was all working nicely. Women, eh? Sorry for the confusion."

I barely heard the response. Grinning from ear to ear I racked the phone, cranked up the volume knob and set off on the long journey north.

Chapter Four

I pulled into the motorway service station for my final coffee of the journey and ordered yet another strong Americano. I sat in a corner by myself and thought back a few days to my last conversation with Sienna. Due to various circumstances it was the first time we had met since our single night of bliss and I was hoping for more. I was to be disappointed in that regard, but left our dinner date feeling elated for very different reasons.

We were finishing our pizza and I took a sip of beer and held my breath. "So, your place or mine, Miss Williamson?"

I knew as soon as I had said it what the response was likely to be and my heart sank as I saw an enigmatic expression cross her lovely face.

She looked straight into my eyes and took my hand in hers. "My place for me - your place for you." She paused as my face sank lower than my heart had just done. "Beth, babes - it was wonderful - one of the best nights I can remember. But I want you as a best friend, not a friend with benefits. Let's just make it 'that thing we did.' A truly special bond that will stay with us forever."

Unable to respond and feeling a bit numb, I nodded mutely. She was right of course.

She went on. "And I wouldn't want to come between you and Sam."

I looked at her in surprise. "Me and Sam? Hardly - we've only been together a few times. I don't even know him all that well. I like him but I doubt it will last once we're both back at college."

She let go of my hand and cupped her chin with her own hands. "Bethany Hamilton, you fucking little liar. You and Sam Atkins are made for each other. Don't think I don't know who he is - I watched him play in the Old Boys rugby game a few weeks ago. Rick was in the opposition and Sam left footprints on his chest he ran over him so many times."

I winced at the thought of poor Rick, but Sienna was in full flow.

"And besides... She again paused for effect. "It's pretty damned clear both of you are fucking loop-the-loop, head over heels crazy about each other. He's fucking hot. You're fucking drop-dead gorgeous. What's to think about? Go get him, girl!"

I was open mouthed, lost for words. Sienna was relentless.

"Ok, you've had a wild old time." She ticked off names on her fingers. "Me, Izzy, Josie, Gina. Probably dozens more, knowing your insatiable appetites. All great fun and part of your education. But it's only fun. I realised that when I got together with Rick. All the rest is icing on the cake. But as you should know from your funny little job - you can't have the icing without the cake. You and Sam - it's meant to be. It's in the stars. Trust me; my mother is a gypsy - I can tell fortunes."

I'd never seen Sienna so serious, even when she was drilling us on hockey tactics back in school. I was still taking it all in. I shook my head. "Now you're the liar - your mum's half Korean. You told me it's where you get your looks from."

She frowned. "They have gypsies in Korea... don't they?"

"Not going to work, girl!"

"Oh alright then, but believe me - when Bethany Hamilton kicked Sam the Computer Guy - it was fate."

I swallowed hard and drained the last of my glass. Her words had hit me like a hammer and my heart was pounding.

I realised something with almost crystal clear clarity.

I hoped to God she was right.

She took my hand again. "I'll make a deal with you."

Again, I could only nod.

"When my daughter wins her Olympic gold medal, I want Rick on one side of me and you and Sam on the other - hear me?"

I had to make light of it. I pointed at her tummy. "You're not are you?"

She laughed. "No, but we practice a lot, so when the time comes we should be pretty good at it!"

It was my turn to laugh. "Thank God - I was worried it was going to be mine!"

She shook her head sadly. "Even you're not that good, Hammy!"

"Ok, it's a deal. So what's she going to win her medal for then?"

She thought for a moment. "Hockey probably. But of course, she'll be so fucking brilliant, it could be anything she chooses really." There was another pause for effect and a long, elegant finger pointed at my chest. "And when the son that you and Sam have makes his debut for England at Twickenham, me and Rick will be there with you, cheering him on."

I liked the sound of that. "Maybe they'll get together. We can be the founders of a great sporting dynasty! And if I have a daughter, she'll front the best heavy metal folk band the world has ever seen!"

Sienna's gorgeous face was alive; eyes shining, lovely white teeth showing as she smiled. "Just think, Hammy - they'll be such lucky kids. Us for parents, brilliant at sport and music and fucking legendary in bed!"

Her eyes were sparkling as she held a hand out. I felt wetness on my cheek as I took her hand in mine and we shook on it. She dabbed at my tears with her fingertips and held them to her mouth for a fleeting second before putting them to my lips.

There was still a hundred miles to go as I pulled back onto the motorway. I could see in my mind's eye a tall, handsome young man in a white shirt with a red rose on the chest, just above the heart. As he dropped the oval ball to the ground, his foot met it with perfect timing and sent it spiralling into the south-west London sky. As the crowd roared the English forwards on towards the ball, I put my head onto the broad shoulder next to me and felt a big, strong hand encircle me protectively.

That thought kept me going for the next hundred miles.

Chapter Five

I had almost lost track of time. I am not used to driving for so long and I was utterly exhausted. The last coffee stop had not done me much good and I was feeling the effects of too much caffeine and too many fizzy, sugary drinks.

It wasn't far now. I was nearly back. Tomorrow, Allie and I would head to the storage unit and pick up our stuff and wait for the others to arrive and another college year would begin - my last.

My head was pounding so I turned off the music that had been accompanying me all the way. Behold the Arctopus and headaches do not work well together. As I turned it off, I realised the satnav had been giving me instructions for the last few hours but it had been drowned out by the barrage of metal and old classic rock I had been belting out, sometimes singing along when there was a more tuneful song to sing.

In two hundred yards, turn left.

Yes, thank you - I know. I've done this part of the journey a thousand times.

I wasn't ready, so I pulled over before the junction and turned off the engine.

I racked the seat back and lay my head on the headrest. It felt soft and leathery and I thought of a different leather chair that I had been in not so long ago. Except in that chair I couldn't move, and Josie Napier-Jones was giving me sweet torture.

I thought of Jen, Sienna, the glorious Izzy. Mike, Trix, Leo, the guys at the Brighton party. Even poor, sweet old Daisy.

The nights I lay alone with only my hands and toys for company.

Before Gina and I made up. Before my life was changed forever.

Gina Harcourt. How could I ever repay that woman for what she had done for me? I already knew how many days there were until the next break. I already knew I'd be spending those days in a small town south of London called Amberdown.

Gina wasn't Dad's girlfriend any more.

She wasn't mine either, but we were lovers.

We had so much more to share together.

I thought of Sam, soon to be in Bristol and even further away from me. We'd only been together a few times, but he had hit me hard. I hoped and prayed I would be sharing more with him as well. He'd wanted to know that I had got back safely, so I began to type a Skype message to him on my mobile.

Hey Android - the Pixie has landed, tired but safe! Love, B xxx

I hit send and cursed myself. It wasn't what I had wanted to say; what I really felt. I quickly right-clicked and edited it. I added another word. It changed the context of the whole message, and possibly my whole life.

I sat in the gathering darkness for much longer than I had intended. Eventually, I put the seat back into position and started the engine. I put the car into drive and took the last left turn.

I pulled up outside the house we shared and was just about to switch off the engine when the satnav spoke again.

You have reached your destination.

I smiled as I got out of the car. The front door opened and a small figure came hurtling out, shaggy hair flying, hands pumping the air with joy. I walked towards her slowly with my arms open and moved off the pathway onto the lawn - I knew what was coming.

As I was hit by the full force of Hurricane Allie, we tumbled onto the damp grass, kissing, laughing, hugging, crying. We rolled around for so long our clothes and hair were wet.

Finally, breathlessly, Allie got up and pulled me to my feet. She was grinning, she was gorgeous and she had added little beaded braids to her hair. I picked some grass out of it and kissed her.

She put her arm around my shoulders and guided me towards the open front door. She spoke in her lovely Edinburgh accent. "Come on, Hammy - sounds like we have a wee bit to catch up on. I've had a few adventures of my own as well. But I've got something much better in mind for starters..."

The second the front door was closed, Allie pinned me to it. Two minutes later there was a pile of damp clothes on the bedroom floor.

As we dived onto the bed, Allie grinned. "Fridge full of beers and cucumbers. What more do we need?"

I reached down and rummaged in my bag, pulling out Izzy's little tin which still had enough content to keep us going most of the night. I held it up triumphantly. I left the shiny new vibe as a nice little surprise for later.

"Och, you're a wee Angel!" Allie's eyes were bright and shining.

I shook a finger at her admonishingly and pointed to the pixie on my tattoo.