Beth's Summer Break Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you're a wee pixie-elfy-angelly kinda thing-"

I put a finger to her lips, cutting her off in mid flow. "Alison Mairead Rowan MacDonald - will you do me a big, big favour?"

She took my finger in her hand and locked her eyes onto mine. Her voice was serious and low. "Aye of course Bethany Alexandra Allegra Cum-Bucket Pixie-Dust Flappy-Cunt Tiny-tits MILF-fucker Hammy-MacHamilton. Anything."

I was giggling as she finally came to a halt. "Oh Allie I've missed you. Just shut the fuck up and eat!"

Allie popped the end of my finger in her mouth and sucked slowly. As I moaned in anticipation of what was to come, she bit down so hard she nearly drew blood.

I gasped in pain and shock. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?"

She was grinning up at me. "That's for fucking that handsome black fella without my permission..."

I scowled back at her. "I fucked loads of people without your permission."

"Aye, so you did, ya wee hussy." She slowly slid downwards, her tongue leaving a wet trail all the way down my body. She positioned herself between my legs. "And I'm nowhere near done biting you for it..."

Five words were ringing in my ears as I felt her head nuzzle in between my thighs.

You have reached your destination.

I closed my eyes and slid my hand into her hair, feeling the beads between my fingers. As she began to nibble gently on my clitoris, a thought flashed into my head.

Bethany Hamilton has not reached her destination. She still has a million miles to go. There is a very long journey ahead.

Bethany Hamilton has only just taken her first step.

EPILOGUE

Many miles to the south, in the apparently sleepy market town of Amberdown, a forty one year old woman lay back and ran her hands through her platinum blonde hair. She hoped the girl had arrived safely back at her University. She would miss her, but at least now there was nothing in the way of them getting together in the future.

It had been quite a few weeks and the summer had gone so quickly. Still, there were plenty of good long breaks in the University year. There was plenty of scope for more adventures.

She rolled over and put her arm across her younger lover. He was thinking of the same girl. He was going back to college himself in a few days and it would take him even further away from the mad little pixie he had fallen hopelessly in love with over the last few weeks. He hoped she'd be back.

He smiled at her and she kissed him gently. "She gets to you Sam, doesn't she? She creeps up on you and before you know it, you've been pulled in."

He gently rubbed his huge hand in her soft hair. "The problem is, Gina... she didn't creep up on me. She crash-landed on me. She had me the second I saw her, when I was on my knees in front of her in your office."

Gina pulled him in tighter. "She'll be back, Sam. Don't you worry about that." She laughed. "She'd better - she's got me bloody car!"

As she said it, Sam's phone chirruped into life on the bedside table. He rolled over and picked it up. His heart lifted when he saw the message.

Hey Android - the Pixie has landed, tired but safe! Love, B xxx

He smiled and told Gina the news.

"Phew, was beginning to get worried. Did she say anything else?"

"Just tired, but safe."

"Mmm, that's good. Now I can concentrate on you again!" She slid from his grasp and began to wriggle down the bed.

He had been about to put his phone back on the dresser when the message suddenly changed in front of his eyes. He had to read it a number of times to make sure, but yes, there was now an additional word in there. One that made all the difference to him.

Gina Harcourt was a hard woman to ignore, as he had found out on a number of occasions, but even as her gorgeous full lips closed around him again and began to work their magic, Sam was somewhere else.

As he desperately tried to bring his thoughts back to Gina, he gave the phone one last glance as he dropped it beside him on the bed.

Hey Android - the Pixie has landed, tired but safe! Love you, B xxx

One word, and everything had changed.

As Gina straddled him, she gave him one of her looks. "Do I have your full attention, young man?"

He reached up and took hold of her huge breasts, making her shudder in delight. "Sorry, just glad she's back safe."

As he rose to meet her down stroke, there was only one thought in his head.

And I love you too, little Pixie...

*** THE END ***

That brings Beth's Summer Break to a conclusion. I hope you've enjoyed reading her adventures as much as I have writing them.

I will soon be starting another series based on the characters in this one, telling the tales of a small English town where still waters run deep.

First up will be the full story of what happened on that fateful day when Gina Harcourt glanced up from her dinner table and locked eyes with Michael Anderson for the first time.