All Comments on 'Betrayal 00-01'

by Nightimevisions

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome Back

was realy glade to see you back was worried that you wernt going to be back realy liked the story gave u a 5 on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why are you starting over it was just getting to the good part whe you left off.

KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Hot Damn!

You are back!!!!! I so loved you're stories and I was really sad when you stopped writing. I hope you get it done the way you want it this time!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 11 years ago
Wonderful to see you back

I loved the original story and now the re-write is adding to it. Still a great story thanks for sharing with us and keep up the great work. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Hooray

Glad to have you back i personally thought the first write was good but cant wait to read more of the rewrite

Lord_RayvenCloudLord_RayvenCloudover 11 years ago
To the anon

who asked about the rewrite.. It was posted in his bio for ages about his own dislike for where the story was headed and his intention to rework it to his satisfaction.. I'm glad to see that he has gotten his work where he wants it for submission.. As an old Classic BattleTech geek, it still boggles my mind to see a 400 ton mech being mentioned.. *chuckles* Good job on the previous effort and I hope this one is as excellent a read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love the rewrite...

But would you please re-post the other version, for those of us who really liked it, as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well..

I really liked the original, despite the authors dislike of its headed direction...

That being said, the original story was good enough to get me hooked, so I will (as should anyone really) give it a go and see if it can live up to its origin.

I just hope they are as long or longer then the original and not one pagers

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 11 years agoAuthor
original version

There have been a few people asking about the original version and would like it posted again. The only problem with that would be that it is never going to get finished. It would be done at chapter 12 where I left it. The current version of the story is the only one I am going to complete. Sorry if that disappoints some of you, but that is the way I have to go as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad to see you are back.

So far, it seems like the re-written first chapter is indicating that good things are to come, and I've been waiting impatiently for the continuation of the story. Hope to see more soon.....and thanks for your efforts!

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 11 years ago
Welcome back

i remember the first version of this story and well i think i follow everyone's sentiments it was quite good. Well i do hope you do keep some of the same sub plots and i very much look forward to how this rewrite goes.

DudewheresmytankDudewheresmytankover 11 years ago
Great story!

I have read the firt version and loved it im realy looking forward on this story im glad that your retyping it because I feared that your stories were going to remain unfineshed.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
I don't care....

Whichever version is posted as long as it is a completed version and each chapter posts quickly I have been waiting to long for a conclusion to this fabulous tale!

icecloudicecloudover 11 years ago
why?

So I'm kinda interested as to why you're rewriting these. I'm not angry or anything just wondering.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Why?

Fix something that wasn't broken?!

lori1969lori1969over 11 years ago
:)

Great to see you back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy !

Glad to see your story again, still awsome keep up the great work....

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 11 years ago

So great to see you back, nightime, I missed you and one of my fave stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightimevisions@Nightimevisions
04/12/21 So now i have the time, the desire, and finally the passion. Gonna take this story that I love and i'm going to make it into a book. I'm going to leave what is here as teaser and a testament to where i started. When I have a final product, I will let everyone know w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal 02 Next Part
Betrayal Series Info