All Comments on 'Betrayal Ch. 04'

by DeirdreThyme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2uover 15 years ago
Fine, I'll admit it...

...i'm not one to read incest stories much, but this story has been a guilty pleasure for me. I've followed and voted since chapter one and love the turmoil and passion surrounding these characters. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Looking For Ch. 5

Looking for Ch.5 I hope . Annie seem's to be turning into a more Sexual and Open-minded woman now . Still in-love with Ricky , Annie is now excepting the way her Husband is . She is now a more turned-on and sexual woman than ever before . ( She has stopped wearing panties ) . Ricky visit's Annie one night and see's Joe's truck parked in the driveway at Rick and Annie's house . Rick quietly walk's in and see's Joe pounding Annie hard into the mattress. Hearing his Wife moan and scream loudly , Ricky love's the huge change in his non-sexual Wife . Penny and Chandra continue to hook-up with Ricky . Penny start's her seduction of Father . Ch.5 coming soon we hope .

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago
More!

Please continue this series. It's really starting to get good!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Shame this wasn't finished, but I'm guessing it would have turned out that Joe was with Annie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous