Betrayal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There, it was out in the open at last. "Yes, you are."

"And you really are afraid of Daddy."

"Very."

"I won't let him hurt you."

"You wouldn't have a choice."

"I still won't let him." She looked stubborn now. "He listens to me."

Rick sighed. "Just stop trying to tempt me, Penny. I have enough to worry about without Joe brandishing guns in my direction. Understand?"

"He wouldn't really kill you, Ricky. He loves you." She patted his leg. "You know that."

Rick knew nothing of the sort, but he couldn't tell Penny that her father was a homicidal maniac when he got that angry. She'd never believe him, anyway. But Rick still remembered the feel of a cold gun barrel pressed against his temple. Even if he deserved it, he didn't want to go out that way. "Go on to bed, now, Penny. I'm fine, and I'll have breakfast in the morning."

She shook her head. "You can't tell me all this and then send me to bed like a child."

"Penny..."

"No, damn it!" She put the tray on his dresser, and then sat close to him on the bed. "Daddy doesn't know anything yet, and I can..."

"He knows."

"You're just paranoid."

"He asked if I'd been fucking you."

She put a hand to her lips. "He did not."

"I told him I wasn't."

"Did he believe you?"

"I think so, but it doesn't matter. You have to stop."

She stared into his eyes for a long minute. "I can't," she whispered. Her pupils looked huge, surrounded by a thin line of dark green. Her lashes curled dark against her skin.

Rick held his breath, understanding completely. If she couldn't stop, he was damned.

Penny set one hand on the other side of his legs, and the other one moved to his shoulder. Her kiss sent a rush of sensation through his body.

He put an arm around her waist. The heat of her skin bled through the thin nightgown. Her tongue felt hot against his lips. Stop it, he thought, devouring her mouth. Just push her away and make her leave. What kind of a man are you?

A doomed one, he answered himself, but he managed to free his mouth. "Go to bed, Penny."

She pulled away, and he thought she just might do it, but she kneeled on the bed and tossed one leg over his thighs.

He let his head fall back against the headboard. "Damn it."

"Did you ever think this might stop the problem? Just do it, get it over with, and it won't seem so..."

"Hot?" he suggested. "That seems to be the word of choice between you and Chandra."

"Did she tell you we kissed?" She ran a hand down his bare chest. "Your nipples are as hard as mine."

They aren't the only thing, he thought. "She told me." He glanced at the door. Closed, but not locked. Joe could walk in at any time, find them together, and... "Lock the door. Joe might think he needs to check up on you."

She rocked forward, rubbing against his erection through his sweat pants. "I didn't tell him I was coming up here."

"Lock the door, anyway." I'm going to do this, he thought. I'm going to fuck Penny until she can't stand it. His cock lurched as she stood up.

At the door, she turned the lock and looked back over her shoulder. Her dark hair fanned out, covering one eye. The image caught in his mind, branded there because he didn't know what would happen from this point forward. One more chance, he thought. "I'll give you one more chance to leave," he said.

Slowly, she walked toward him. Her fingers grasped the hem of her nightgown and she lifted it over her head. It fluttered to the corner. Dressed only in a pair of light blue panties, she stopped next to the bed. The panties, edges clasped between her fingers, slid down her thighs and dropped to the floor, where she kicked them backward.

Sorry, Joe. I can't help it. Really.

Rick slid down until his head rested on the pillow. His cock stood up inside his sweat pants, tenting them outrageously. Snakes of lust rambled through his stomach.

Penny put her hands on either side of his hips, grasped the elastic band of his sweats and pulled them down. He lifted his ass so she could pull his pants off, and his cock waved at the ceiling. She stared. Her tongue appeared briefly, swiping over her upper lip. She dropped his pants to the floor and crawled onto the end of the bed. Her breasts swung as she continued to crawl up his body, aiming for his waving erection. Once she reached it, she licked the end, forcing it to bob in a slow circle before she licked it again.

Rick grabbed her arms and pulled her upward with a single move. She fell over him, stretched out so her breasts squished against his chest. He rolled, pulling her beneath him. Sliding down, he licked a nipple. He clasped it between his teeth, rolling it, before moving to the other side. She arched her back, pushing against him with a low moan.

He trailed kisses down her stomach, ending at the soft thatch of fur that covered her pussy. She spread her legs, urging him on with her hands in his hair. "Lick me, Uncle Ricky! Like that. Yes, there!"

He raised his head. "Your dad isn't deaf." The door remained shut, and no noises announced an approaching madman.

"Sorry."

"Hush," he whispered, and used his tongue to search out her clit. Rolling it in circles, he grabbed her hips to stop them from gyrating. Muffled gasps came from above him. He stuffed his tongue inside her cunt. She pushed against his face, trying to get her clit back in range. He circled it again. Before she could come, he slid it back down. Her fingers wound through his hair, pulling and tugging to get him back to her clit.

No, he thought, not yet. It's my turn to make you crazy.

Her thighs covered his ears. They squeezed his cheeks. He kept alternating between her pussy and her clit, refusing to stimulate either one enough to allow her any release. His head began to throb from the way she pulled his hair. Her thighs dropped away and she pushed upward again. "Oh, God," he heard. "Let me come, Rick! I need to come!"

Too loud. Unless Joe was sleeping like a rock, he had to hear this. Swift, Rick climbed from the bed and listened at the door. No sounds. "Get dressed," he hissed. "Go to your room. Now. If he finds you here..."

She nodded, obviously aware of his fright and feeling it herself. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Honest."

"Sorry won't do any good if he has proof. Go."

She slipped out the door and down the hall into her room.

Rick closed the door, headed back to the bed, and turned on his laptop. Thank God for a decent connection, he thought as he searched for something that would explain the noise.

But Joe never appeared at the door. Rick closed the laptop, pulled his sweats on, and headed for Joe's room. The closed door opened to reveal an empty, dark room. "Where the hell is he?" Rick muttered, and closed the door again. He searched the house, ending the search by opening the door to Penny's room. She was on the bed, legs stretched wide open, rubbing her clit for all she was worth. "Where's your dad?"

"He isn't here?" She sat up and licked her fingers.

"No, and that worries me. His truck's gone."

"I told you he's been fucking someone. He thinks I don't know, but I heard him on the phone with her." She giggled. "He had a hard-on."

"I'm surprised you didn't offer to take care of it for him."

She smiled and crawled off the bed. "I'll get around to him when I think he can handle it."

"I don't think he'll ever be able to handle it." The thought, though, made Rick a little dizzy with lust. She's such a slut. "He could be back any time. I don't want to start anything now."

But Penny had different ideas. "I still haven't come, Uncle Ricky." She rubbed his dick through his pants. "Feels like you haven't either."

"Not here," he said in a choked whisper. A poster of a rock star leered at him from the wall. An old teddy bear he remembered from her childhood perched on a shelf above the dresser.

She closed the door behind him and tugged him by the dick toward her bed. "Fuck me, Uncle Ricky. Make me come all over your hard cock." She sat on the bed, and leaned back to rest on her elbows. Her feet remained on the floor, and her legs spread wide.

Make it quick, he thought. Joe won't come back this soon if he's out fucking. He always takes his time. Rick fished his dick out and leaned over her body. One hand supported him on the bed beside her, and the other he used to help shove his aching cock into his niece's waiting cunt.

Penny's head dropped back on her shoulders as she looked at the ceiling. "God, yes. Finally."

He captured her mouth with his, absorbing the sounds as they burst from her throat. He rocked her, pumping in and out in quick cadence. She fell back, unable to keep supporting herself on her elbows, and used her hands to drag him down on top of her. Still thrusting, he curled his hands under her shoulders and held on with his fingers. He pulled down on shoulders with each lunge of his cock, and made sure his mouth kept hers too busy for too much noise.

"Coming," Penny sputtered against Rick's lips. "Hard cock!" he thought he heard. "Fucking coming!" The last sentence came out clear and loud as she pulled her mouth away from his.

He jabbed his cock in and out, frantic, searching for his own climax. It hit just as her cunt clamped down hard and refused to let him move. He jerked against her, shooting until her pussy overflowed and it ran down his balls. He knew he was making noise, but couldn't stop. Panic and pleasure ripped through him, and he held on until the pleasure passed.

He pulled out and stood up straight, feeling slightly dizzy.

She remained on her back. Her fingers swirled into her cunt and drew shining lines over her belly. "You aren't that bad, Uncle Ricky. We'll have to do it again."

"Not tonight," he muttered. He pulled his sweats up to cover his shining dick and headed back to his own room. Damn it, he thought. I'll have to move out.

#

Author note -- Thanks for reading! Keep those comments coming, and thanks for your vote!

Dee

12