Betrayal of Trust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cries just spurred him on. He pounded me harder and harder. And I hated him at that moment for what he was doing to me, but I never wanted him to stop!

"Do it you motherfucker," I hissed. I couldn't believe the words that were just tumbling out of me. It was like 15 years of repression, guilt and desire exploding all over both of us.

My cunt contracted hard as the waves of climax swept over me, and my throbbing was too much for Brian, too, as I felt that huge cock of his swell just a little bit more before filling me with his hot seed. The thing pulsed over and over again as he sprayed my insides with his cum.

And just like that, it was over. I felt the weight of Brian's body on top of me as his legs went weak from his orgasm. And mine had left me with absolutely no strength to push him away. So I lay there, bent over the arm of the couch, unable to move.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw Julie looking at me. She had obviously cum along with us because she had this dreamy look in her eyes and her face and chest were flushed with the glow of her orgasm. Seeing her that way reminded me of that first day I took her and made me think about this sick little ride we had been on together.

All of a sudden, I felt disgusted with myself, with her, with this whole situation. I summoned up enough strength to throw an elbow into Brian's ribs and force him off my back. As I stood, I could feel the mixture of our juices dripping out of me as it pooled on the floor between my bare feet.

"All right, Julie, this is the end of it," I announced. "I'm through with these games. You can take your fucking video and shove it up his ass for all I care," I yelled, pressing my index finger into Brian's hairy chest.

"It's okay, Mrs. Robertson," she said innocently. "We've had enough fun for now. I think I'm going to play with Mr. Frazier for the rest of the summer."

And as Brian turned to Julie with a puzzled expression, I pushed my way through the front door and hopped in my car, not even caring whether someone might notice my freshly-fucked state.

But as I drove away, Julie's last words kept running through my mind. "I'll stop by and see you after class when school starts next month."