Betrayed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the video played, Brandon's heart sunk into his chest. There on the floor of his freshman dorm room were his busty mom and ex-lover, huge tits held out in front of them, as Lucas's fat stiff cock pumped invitingly towards them. It dripped pussy juice and saliva onto their breasts, and the women stuck out their tongues hoping to catch a drop of moisture. "Fuck yes," he groaned, pumping faster, and the bulbous cock head exploded, spraying the two women with young semen.

Though it erupted enough to glaze Lizzie's breasts with cum, Lucas focused his pulsing cock on the mother, spouting white gravy onto her perky tits before lodging the exploding prick inside her mouth. Brandon's mom's cheeks bulged as he filled her mouth with cum. The video caught in perfect resolution her enormous gulp, as the volume of semen traveled down her throat to rest safely in her belly.

"MILF conquered," Lucas said to the camera, "So glad to join you guys in the brotherhood. Peace and love." And the picture cut.

It was clearly not Lucas who sent the video, or Lizzie, or his mom. It was someone in the fraternity who knew with Lucas graduating, there wouldn't likely be consequences for leaking the video. It was someone who wanted to expose Lucas, to give Brandon the motivation to seek revenge for a disloyalty committed over three years before. And that's exactly what Brandon would do.

12