All Comments on 'Betsy Finds Her Muse'

by palisa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If only.

How wonderful it would be if this - not really tongue in cheek - story could influence some authors to learn more about how to write and spell before they submit their work to Literotica.

But maybe this section of your contributors will see this as an opportunity to abuse their language even more in the hope that the Intervention Team will visit them.

Maybe a follow up to this story from 'palisa' showing that repeat offenders receiving visits from the team find that they have earned a session that far exceeds the worst BDSM experience ever published on the site!

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 16 years ago
I like....

Yeah, the addition and example make for a much better read now. The reader can get better what your intent was.

Congrats, sweet; I'm proud of you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it!

Oh, this is wonderful!

Sexy and funny and deliciously naughty.

Well done!

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Well done!

I won't try to improve on the praise already handed out for this. Truly terrific story that has me wishing I was in need of an intervention of some kind. Keep on writing!

Ms_VyxynMs_Vyxynabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

If only high school English class had been so fun and erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some good lines

Never spit on a literotica intervener.

We're from Literotica -- we're here to help you. LOL! Just like the government!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Saw a post saying this was a fun story. It really is. And I couldn’t see any grammar issues!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous