All Comments on 'Better Advice, Better Marriage Ch. 04'

by pjhale121

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
It's a good ending...

It's a good ending for a good story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hello??

I'm glad our couple got back together but what happened to Mandy? Barred from doing therapy? Arrested? Punched in the nose? Anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*s

Wonderful story of a loving family.

Not a lot of unusual physical action .Definitely quite a lot of wife and husband dynamics.

Fine dialogue , especially the wife's internal thoughts . As she experienced a slow epiphany. Catching her psychologist/counselor at that cheaters picnic was a key moment. Pjhale121 , you made a very good use of the children and friends . Good job of showing how a couple doesn't live in a vacuum .

Gave you 4*s. Yes I agree making this a single chapter story would have been a good idea . I believe the emotional impact of a well written story is diminished when you wait days for another chapter !!

I must add that I am left curious about how Mandy lives . She has to be intelligent and have some common sense . So how could she live her life happily , fulfilled ? She is extremely doctrinaire in her aggressive feminist beliefs ?That has to affect her personal life . Maybe you could give us her story in the future.

Thank you for a wonderful story, I'm

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic non-erotic story.

This was a pathetic non-erotic story that doesn't belong in 'Loving Wives'. 'LW' stories have to be about women fucking men who are not their husbands; otherwise they are not erotic as the name of this site implies that they should be...'Literotica'. I gave the story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for a Good Story

Realistic in dialogue and plot which for most Lowing Wives stories is a stretch.Thanks again 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

There were issues with the way it was written. One annony commented that it wasn't erotic because she didn't fuck other men. Maybe he's a sick fuck that thinks that's erotic, but we can safely ignore the sick fucks. No problems at all with the story telling.

The problem is that it's all written in present tense, third person and it's just so awkward. First person, past tense and you've got a red H after a better score. Write another and I'll read it. So much better than the other sick shit that people have been posting in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
highly erotic story of a man and woman deeply in love with each other

a true Loving Wives story, not the cuck or IR fetish we sometimes find here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great effort, but unfortunate intellectualizing and psycho-babble. But special thanks for the daughter date.

The whole daughter date scenario was very good. Only better if you had included the details of the date, with the 8 year old girl expressing her fun and thrill, and her goodnight hug, in front of Mom. That's what her father would have done, if he was a father.

But in your effort to debunk and counteract the femin-nazi mindset, you either played into the stereotype of male/female conflict, or revealed your own demeaning attitude toward women and sex. So many false presumptions in your story.

Sexual positions have No inherent symbolism. Everything good or bad, dominant or submissive, about a male/female relationship takes place in the brain. When you give you partner pleasure in a position you Both enjoy, you are more than equals, you are mutual benefactors. If I enjoy demeaning a woman then I am not a man, just the same if I enjoyed being demeaned by a woman. In this story you imply that Sue permits herself to be demeaned as an act of love toward Jon. What? A man cannot love a woman he enjoys demeaning. And a woman cannot demean herself and have any respect for herself or the man she is acquiescing to. The perspective of making love as a matter of give and take is totally wrong, and perverse. Truly making love is give and give. There is no intentional losing in a truly loving relationship. You even go to great lengths to describe Sue's pleasure, so what is she sacrificing? You also describe Jon using his energy and skill to give them both pleasure. That's how its supposed to be, and there are only winners when lovers treat each other this way. Your description of Sue's thinking, that she should be embarrassed or feel demeaned, is the psycho babble component of your story. Sure, we all make mistakes, hurt feelings, get selfish, lose sight of our partner. But those are Mistakes, not a necessary part of the supposed give and take of a loving partnership. Compromise based on love and mutual respect is not give and take, its give and give, and the giving and compromising go in both directions over the course of a relationship. So maybe its just semantics or perspective, but the thoughts you describe as these two lovers engage each other show a conflict or acceptance of submission on Sue's part that is totally bullshit. You can't Give someone something unless you own and control it. Sue is in complete ownership and control of her sexuality, and you demean Jon, not Sue, when you insinuate that Jon is taking something from Sue. Read your own description, Jon is giving her what she wants.

So your story had very positive and some unnecessary negative aspects in describing the male/female relationship. Don't confuse common or widespread dysfunction as normal or acceptable. It is normal for a man and a woman to enjoy each other, in many many different ways, both sexual and intellectual. It is never "normal" to abuse, demean, disrespect, or inflict actual physical or mental pain on someone you supposedly love and respect. Consensual stage spanking, faux bondage, mutually exciting vocabulary, water sports, whatever actions that are mutually desired, and not truly damaging, can be beautiful acts of love and sacrifice. Again, its all in the Mind. And if your partner should actually desire acts that are really physically or mentally harmful, then your lover really really needs your love, and help, maybe even professional help. But that is another topic.

So, thank you for a very thought provoking story, that I think tried to assert that men and women can truly love each other in ways that feminism would disagree with. I would argue that true "feminism" is actually quite in favor of anything, thought, action, and attitude that uplifts women and recognizes their dignity and humanity. Which of course makes it just a more narrow focus of humanism, the good kind.

Thanks again. I hope you will continue. But consider the implications of your character's thoughts that drive their actions. Good people might have to explain themselves to narrow minded prejudiced observers, but they don't have to apologize for anything.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Good story

I gave it 5*. But please do not stretch it any further. We´ve got the point now. Extreme feminism is bad, marriage among equals is good, the man sometimes has to be assertive and dominant during sex.

user110user110over 8 years ago
yawn.

waste of effort, man.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Well Done!

“committed to seeing if Mandy really was wrong and they can navigate a path of female submission in the bedroom and gender equality everywhere else.” – She doesn’t already KNOW that?

I think some commenters are misunderstanding the whole "demeaning" issue. The point isn't whether one partner or the other needs to demean or be demeaned, but that it is NOT demeaning to do something to give your partner pleasure as long as you are not harmed or offended in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd combination

of dirty talk and semi-clinical lecture on the stupidity of politically correct sex. The author is right, of course, but he needs lessons in subtlety. Show, don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't make steak from stew.

She's still feeling controlled and manipulated. She still sees their relationship as a battle. She thinks of him as a "bastard" and that she has "lost" this battle. She views her relationship with her husband as a war. Nothing has changed. He's just as bad. He wants her to bend over so that he can "embarrass and demean" her. Yeah, this is a loving couple for sure. She decides to reward him for taking care of Lynn's daughter. You polish off his attitude when he decided to "grant" her an orgasm. These two are on the path to divorce. They just aren't smart enough to see it yet. Just plain god awful story about a couple of dummies vying for control.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Off the rails

Once she recognized the toxic nature of Mandy's "advice," the resolution of their issues would have been communication (talking) rather than screwing each others' brains out. And in working together as a team of equals to utterly destroy Mandy for screwing up their marriage in the first place

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Good Story

They both now have an idea about what they want to achieve but they have years of conflict to forget. Sue still thinking about Mandy's advice and Jon's pussy-footing shows that they have a long ways to go before they are safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was probably one of the best descriptions of the male/female relation....

.....I've read on this site....however.....your interspersed comments and conclusions about dominance and submission were dead wrong. I haven't seen in real life and didn't in this story experience her as submissive, but more accurately as permissive. Make no mistake...she let him do things that way. She wanted them and was really just struggling with the WL agenda and programming. He was willing, of course, but she had the real control. Porn stars, hookers, courtesans and wives have known forever how to entice, excite and bring a man into her embrace with her sexuality. If it were not so, there would be no hookers, no strippers and no porn stars (or porn of any kind), since we could simply sit down, have a nice intellectual discussion about the next reasonable thing, then go have sex. It is precisely the enticing, teasing and playing that makes the dance so enjoyable, the end (if each role is well played) being a very satisfying orgasm for both. Women however play their chosen role with a far greater degree of understanding and situational awareness than most men have of any portion of the relationship. And they do it because they have desire for the experience. The procreative drive in us all...both men and women is what makes this so interesting and exciting.

I thought that in this last scene, she was in one of her most powerful places/situations. She was consciously giving herself to her man for their mutual pleasure. It appears she's subjugating herself to him and from her self dialog, that she has not yet purged herself of the WL dialog/sexual agenda...which is patently false and demanding of women in the worst degree. But what she is actually doing is playing out a dance, a game of enticement to bring her man to a degree of excitement such that he gives it to her, but good...and they both come away exhausted and deeply satisfied.

Men are easily led and manipulated, for by and large we are simple creatures. We want to eat, sleep, make love, love and be loved and work. Because of that, we are easily led, manipulated, and if the intent is not honorable, potentially injured by our women. That we, when extremely frustrated, angered or enraged can resort to violence is one of our greatest weaknesses. But at our best and women are best at bringing our best out in us...if they stay aware and conscious, we move mountains, ford freak rivers and cross oceans for them...for we want to please them and make them proud of us.

Women are by far more complex and ethereal even mercurial creatures. Those qualities can work great good or incite great evil in men.

But in any case they are at their most powerful and equal in a willing sexual encounter. The whole notion of domination/submission is a game, an entertainment, a manipulation for her pleasure and his fantasy...and little if anything more. Some women like to feel that they've completely given control over them to their man....but again, it is not a full time mindset...just a short term fantasy.

And as to the rest of their relationship, why would she give up her power and influence. To be his equal? Pshaw!

Now there are clear and manifold exceptions to this, but they to a one, go to the lack of understanding, immaturity or lack of knowledge or perhaps will on the part of the woman to make the best of the situation for all. Oh, and believe it or not...there are evil women in the world and they can use these same qualities and tools to work great harm among men. But they were not included in this response.

Anyway that's my 22 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional insight

It obvious upsets the feminized males here and brain-dead feminists.

pjhale121pjhale121about 4 years agoAuthor
re: Anon comments

Thank you, Anonymous, for the comment. Misguided and extremist views so often contribute to unhappiness in relationships as this story depicts.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wow

Getting Sue away from Mandy certainly made a difference. Whatever happened with Mandy and Allison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much boring chatter

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Excellent story so eloquently told. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looks like Sue is coming around to accepting her true sexuality and realizing that it's OK to be a slut in the bedroom with your partner. Hope they make it. There is real love there but they're still trying to get rid of the debris from Mandy's years-long destructive interference. It was hot when Sue was begging for him to fuck her and use her. Few things are hotter than that kind of submissiveness and begging for sexual pleasure from your partner when you know you're at their mercy. The only thing that would have made it even hotter would be offering him her ass or begging him, "breed your slut".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous