Better Days for Michelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard John chuckle behind me and he just said "mmmmm...not yet," and he started doing me from behind, right in the same place that he'd already been, just from a different angle. It's kind of embarrassing to look back on- I was so sexually inexperienced and naive that I only knew two sex positions: him on top, me on top. To say that I was getting into having sex in this new position is an understatement, and to this day it remains my favorite.

I felt John grab the back of my hair with his hand as he began fucking me even harder. He asked if I liked him riding me like a horse. It was truly amazing. If Trent or any of my other boyfriends said something like that to me I would have told them to get the fuck off me and I would have either kicked them out or stormed out. Not this time. Not only did I want the action to continue, but John asking me the question. It was an absolute turn-on. All I could say was, "Yeah, keep riding me, baby!"

The next sensation came out of nowhere. With one hand already grabbing my hair, I felt John's other hand slap my ass, HARD! To this day it's impossible to accurately the strange mix of emotions and sensations I was experiencing; joy, pain, exhilaration, humiliation. My head may have been spinning, but the second slap brought me to yet another orgasm. John kept smacking my ass in a non-rhythmic manner, so I could never anticipate when the next blow was coming.

He finally came inside me for a second time and for a few minutes afterward I was having a difficult time catching my breath. I'd never been so excited in my life. Once again John and I wrapped our arms around one another and kissed passionately. I was in heaven. John teased me a little bit over leaving a huge, wet puddle on his sheets, something I'd never done before.

I really wanted to spend the night in John's bed. I was afraid to use the direct route since he might say no, so I figured I'd be best served pretending to fall asleep. But there was one problem. I desperately needed to pee and there was no way I could hold it much longer. So I excused myself, but as I approached the door John told me to stop. I turned around to see what was up, but he told me to turn around again so he could get a good look at my ass. I blushed a little bit, but turned back around and struck what I hoped was an alluring pose. When John told me to shake it a little for him, I did that as well.

When I quietly opened the door I saw that the only lights in the living room were from the aquarium. Kathy was curled up on the couch while Trent was sitting upright in a chair, both asleep. I used the bathroom and when I came back I gently put my hand on Trent's shoulder, just enough to awaken him. I then whispered quietly but firmly "Trent, go home".

I could feel his eyes upon my stark naked body watching me as I walked back into John's bedroom and closed the door. From there I snuggled up to John and he asked if Trent was still there. I told him he was just leaving now and I was in awe of his one word response: "Good." Soon the lights were off and in his arms I drifted off into the soundest sleep of my life.

Chapter Two will be submitted before the end of March 2012.

I would love for anyone that reads this story to leave to their comments either publicly or privately. Share your thoughts!

12