All Comments on 'Better Judgment Ch. 01'

by SamTaylor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago

Just too weird: a convulsion and fitting by a normal school boy. What sort of a snowflake is he?

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 6 years ago
To The Pedant

He's the sort of snowflake who has just had pretty much the biggest shock of his life since the death of his parents, and whose medical history you know nothing about. Plenty of people could react the same way, for one (or more) of any number of reasons.

SamTaylorSamTaylorover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to The Pendant and South Pacific

The Pendant - Thank you for the critique. I had honestly not thought about it that way. It is a point-of-view I had not thought. However, something similar happened to me so I am not so sure about the authenticity of either of our claims. In your comment, however, you have used 'fitting', I assume you meant 'having a fit' by it, so your point-of-view is much appreciated.

SouthPacific - I really appreciate your support and for understanding my point even though I could not write it down eloquently. I will try harder from now on. Thank you. Live long and prosper.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
well

this type humiliation is usually short term. Meaning a few weeks from start to end. Being as this seems to have occurred over a much much longer period, it is difficult to believe as plausible.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
plus

I can't see the romance anywhere here. More like fettish.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
ok. I'll bite!

Not sure where this one goes but it intrigued me.

Different to the nerd with big dick gets to bang the cheer squad type normally on here.

Either this will die or we may be in at the birth of something special.

The style is fresh and bodes well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous