All Comments on 'Better Late Than Never'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
quietguyin_tnquietguyin_tnover 7 years ago
Touched my heart

I think you crawled inside my head! LOL This story so accurately reflects me that it made me shiver. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story ,in a way, reflects what happened to me when I was 48. There is one big diffence though, I truthfully had never thought of sex with a man. I had been married twice. I am not proud of it, but I cheated on both wives a lot. I was always looking for something that I felt was missing.

The night I sucked my first cock, I realized what had been missing. I am not going into detail how this happened. I was so turned on that I sucked 3 more that night and also ended up getting fucked. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful...

It's wonderful to read about men finally accepting their homosexuality and going for it. Once you taste a sticky load of semen and feel it slide down your throat, you're hooked forever. You won't ever want to go back to women. Your dreams will forever be filled with images of hard slippery cocks sliding in and out of your mouth and ass depositing your man's cum deep inside of you. If you're reading this, accept your yearnings and join us.

biguy in pantiesbiguy in pantiesover 7 years ago
Another fantastic story

I love reading BJMichaels stories. Guys being forced / helped to find out their true feelings. He is one of my favorite authors and this is yet another fantastic tale!

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very realistic story

Often takes drugs and/or alcohol for guy to realize true desire. After first time there is no need. The pride and excitement of overcoming mental block is tremendous.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 7 years ago
For those of us in the closet, your story hits very close to home.

Many of us have lived in the closet all of our lives. At age 56 we wonder why. Yes perhaps it was because of the time frame when we grew up. It would not have been easy to of come out Gay in the mood 1970s when we were in high school. Too much stigma being gay. We were expected to get married, raise a family and act normal while living behind a façade of being straight. The Internet and stories like this have leveled the playing field for those of us still buried deep in the closet you're earning to connect with being a gay man. Your writings bring us closer to living vicariously through your words.

Thanks again for another thoughtful story with a lot of passion only two men can share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Fuck!

This guy is me! I've never sucked a cock or did anything with a man, but you describe my situation completely. I love all your stories, but this one is so easy for me to imagine that I'm John and all this is happening to me. All I need now is a Thomas to push me towards something that I've secretly wanted, but denied myself all these years. Thanks so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one who recognises himself

It's sad that even now there are people who are unable to fully admit to their perfectly legal and generally socially-acceptable sexual desires so that they can be realised. Experience has demonstrated to me that my desire is real and strong but it's taking that last step which is the hardest. Those of us in this situation desperately need a "Thomas" to drag us out of ourselves. I can only hope not to have to wait as long as "John" did for that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is me to a T

Read this story and said this is me. How could it be? I need to find my Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

Oh my how this describes me to the tee, it almost like you wrote this for me, it's how I wish it would be like for my first time. If been thinking about this for years. I think about being on my knees sucking a big cock for the first time and having to swallow a big load of cum and the have him fuck me in my tight ass for the first time. Hopefully my time is near, I'm ready for it to happen, just need the right person to make me theirs. Where are you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the first time

what an description of the emotions and passions that happen - very much reminds me of the first time I had sex with my best friend and how happy I was to discover my submissive side - thanks for the story!

hottight14uhottight14uover 6 years ago
First Time.....

Some people have a problem in admitting their own sexuallity to themselves....usually because of how others will view them......

In a hotel many years ago I found my Thomas an older man who chatted to me and coaxed me into his bed for a nite of fun filled sex......in the morning I was his and kept seeing him for months as he trained me and used me to our mutual delight.....

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Thank you, hottight14u

So many of us have allowed life to pass us by, never accepting who we really are. I needed Thomas desperately, many years ago, but he never found me.

Yes, having matured in the 50's and 60's, many of us felt a need to stay closeted, afraid to be who we were meant to be. Today I am openly out, but who really gives a damn about a tired old queen that cannot even get it UP anymore. I'm sure my life would have been more rewarding, had I been born in the late 80's or 90's instead of 1941.

For a closer look at my life- Read my story "A Wasted Life." Throw away that closet!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Fantasies

I have had thoughts about this many times, maybe be taken and pleasuring the man I’m with. Did not start thinking about being with men until my 50’s and have sucked quite a few and bottomed twice. Still looking for that one man to please me and me him. Any thoughts?

Jrmagnan@att.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds Almost Like My Life

Though I did occasionally suck a cock when I discovered that some bookstores had back rooms while I was married, it wasn't until I was divorced that I became more active in visiting bookstores. Then one day I sucked my first black cock. It wasn't that clean but it was like a magnet and I had to suck it when I saw it. I walked by the booth and he'd left the door open and was slowly jerking off as he watched the porn from the projector playing. (Yes it was a long time ago and they used 8MM projectors back then.)

The first time I got fucked was in the dark hall outside of the booths in another bookstore. He was in the hall when I came out of a booth. I was horny as hell and he said drop your pants and I immediately dropped them. I never saw his cock but I felt it and it felt really good. It didn't hurt at all when he slammed it in so he wasn't too big.

Not long after that, the supply of bookstores started drying up and I didn't have to travel as much, so I got a lot less cock.

By this time I was only sucking black cocks and the only place I could find them was out of town. There were never any bookstores in the little towns I lived in.

I've had many encounters with blacks as a couple, threesome and a foursome.

Anyhow, this story was good enough it got me really hot.......

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 5 years ago
In some parallel universe ...

.., I met a Thomas and this is my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have these thoughts also

I am married but also have these thoughts of being taken in a book store I am so submissive and long for a man to just take me. Joncocks711@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Affirmed and Sexy

Great story about cumming and coming to acceptance and sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Me

God that’s so me...wheres my Thomas???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me too

I'm 53 and in love with.a much younger guy. I've known.him for a long time. I think he likes me as well but when I had the.opportunities to tell him I was still in denial. Now I dont see him but if I ever get another chance I'm going to tell him how I feel.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Lovely story well written. These men have turned a man’s life around for his betterment. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous