Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver raced up my spine. "H-How do you know when I go to my car I won't just drive away?"

Oh my hell, there's that gorgeous smile again.

"Because, sweetie, tonight all of your fantasies are going to come true...and when I finally allow you to cum, I guarantee it will be the most powerful orgasm you've ever had in your entire life!"

I blushed again.

"John, for the first time in many, many years there will be a warm body next to you in bed...you will not be lonely tonight!"

"Hey, cutie, same time next week!" Thomas said when he noticed I was awake.

He was standing beside the bed wearing only his skimpy, string bikini briefs that were identical to my undies; the only difference being, unlike my briefs, his could barely contain his 'package.'

"Why are you leaving so early?" I whined, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"I have to get to my office in Vegas by 8," he explained.

My eyes were drawn to the manly bulge in the crotch of his briefs. I blushed when he caught me staring at it.

He chuckled and said, "You know, John, you don't have to be embarrassed every time you look at me there...especially after what we did in bed last night!"

I blushed again and cursed myself for being such a prude. I was still naked under the bedspread as he dressed and held my breath when he pulled his shirt over his head covering his manly, sculpted chest.

Before he left the hotel room, he came to me, leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. His hand snaked beneath the covers and stroked my thigh as our tongues danced together.

My prick stiffened; he teased it with a squeeze and two-three strokes before he withdrew his hand and stood up.

"Same time next week!" he said again.

"Yes, sir," I said with a smile.

He playfully added: "And try not to masturbate too much between now and next week!"

I blushed and pouted, "Not even when I think of you?"

He laughed, gave me a wink and left the room.

My hand automatically reached beneath the bedspread and gingerly grasped my still-sore erection. I sighed as I gently began stroking it.

Since he hadn't permitted me to get drunk, I could clearly remember everything we did the night before.

When I had gone to the car to retrieve my overnight bag, yes, I really thought I was going to leave. I even started the engine, but simply sat there staring into space.

I kept thinking of his final words to me: "John, for the first time in many, many years there will be a warm body next to you in bed...you will not be lonely tonight!"

Tears welled in my eyes. "...you will not be lonely tonight...you will not be lonely tonight...you will not be lonely tonight..."

I lived for many years in an air-tight vacuum. Self sufficient. Not relying on, or needing another person to make my life whole.

I didn't want the arguments and petty squabbles that occur way too often when two people live together. The mind numbing banality of searching for something to say to your partner when it seems as though you've had every conversation there is.

I have simplified my life to the point where all I need for contentment is a computer and television.

Sure I have friends I see two-three times a week. They serve to satisfy my socialization needs then I simply go home to peace and quiet.

Sex is still satisfying, but more efficient. When I feel the urges, I go online and stare at beautiful cocks, sometimes read gay stories on 'Literotica' then go to bed and fantasize to my hearts content.

Rarely does it take me longer than three-four minutes to achieve a very satisfactory orgasm.

Understand where I am coming from? I have eliminated the messiness of human interaction, and emotional turmoil that comes with a relationship.

His words seemed to grow louder in my head:

"...you will not be lonely tonight...you will not be lonely tonight...you will not be lonely tonight..."

I stopped at the door, took a deep gulp of air then inserted the key card in the slot. When the light flashed green, I pushed open the door and saw Thomas standing in the middle of the room.

He flashed me a smile...that big, wide beautiful smile that warms my heart every time I see it.

My God, he's a handsome man. How in the world did I get so lucky? I dropped my bag beside the large bed then went straight to Thomas.

He took me in his arms and kissed me hard. His lips soft yet persistent. My penis instantly stiffened inside my briefs. When he finally pulled his face from mine I was gasping for breath.

I stared into those gorgeous, knowing eyes until I experienced an urgent need to make him happy.

For the first time in my life, I dropped to my knees before a man, worked open his slacks, pushed them and the briefs down to his knees until his beautiful, hard cock was mere inches from my lips.

His manly aroma filled my nostrils. I inhaled deeply causing my head to spin and my prick to throb.

I had read enough stories and seen so many photos, I knew what I needed to do. I held the base of his hard cock in one hand, cradled his heavy scrotum in my other, leaned forward and kissed the plum-shaped, purple cockhead.

I was so excited I thought I was going to cum in my briefs.

I showered his cockflesh with kisses. I lathered it with my tongue.

Oh my God, this was so much better than my fantasies tears welled in my eyes. Why had it taken me so long to do this for a man?

Yes, I want to suck his cock. I want to give him so much pleasure that when he shoots in my mouth he'll be crying out with joy.

I wet my lips then slide them over his glans. I can only take four-inches in my mouth but he doesn't seem to mind.

"Keep moving your tongue," he says from above.

I carefully obey the few instructions he gives me. Soon, my head is bobbing back-and-forth in earnest. His hot flesh stretching my lips wide; my tongue tracing every vein and bump and ridge until I became so excited a steady "Mmmmmm" escaped my throat and reverberated on his cockflesh.

His hands suddenly hold my head still. His hips begin thrusting his hardness in-and-out of my mouth.

Oh my God, he's fucking my face! I've seen it and read about it. He's simply using my mouth for his own pleasure. Oh my God, how exciting is this?

His cock expands in my mouth. My lips cling to his flesh, as wide apart as I was sure they could be. I feel his balls swell in my hand.

A violent thrust forward buries his cock almost to my throat. I gag and gag until he backs off some, then it happened. First one stream of hot sperm and semen fills my mouth then a second and a third and a fourth. I swallow as much as I can, but can feel small rivulets escaping the corners of my mouth.

And then it happened: my hips begin to gyrate and buck as I unleash a torrent of cum inside my briefs.

Skyrockets explode in my head. I want to scream and shout but have to concentrate on finishing him off.

OH MY GOD - I REALLY AM A COCKSUCKER!!

Why did I waste all those years? I could have been sucking cock for the past forty-years!

His sperm and semen was thick and slightly salty. Not too bad. I could make a steady diet of it.

He finally comes to rest. My lips refuse to yield their grip on his shriveling flesh. When it slips out of my mouth, I hold it reverently and lick all the excess cum from it.

It is not until he backs away and fixes his slacks into place when I feel the coldness of the heavy load in my briefs. It has always amazed me how quickly cum goes from hot to cold.

I am still on my knees when I open my eyes.

"Give it a kiss before you put it away!" he says firmly.

I obey his command. His manly aroma causes my head to spin again.

I am experiencing a foreign emotion. What is that? I have a small smile on my face. I don't feel any shame or remorse...no, I am pleased with myself. Proud that a handsome man wants me - happy that I was able to give him pleasure.

Why had I been so resistant to admitting my love for hard cocks? I could have been doing this for men all these years.

During dinner I felt giddy and light-headed as I listened and laughed along with my man. He was so smart and funny, I knew I had a huge crush on him.

I briefly wondered if the other diners could see me fawning all over him then suddenly I simply said to myself, 'Screw it - who cares what anyone else thinks!'

Back in the room, once we were naked in bed he climbed on top of me and we kissed and caressed one another. The weight of his manly body on mine was so exciting my prick began to throb and pulsate.

He rolled off me onto his back and said, "Kneel between my legs, cutie pie!"

"Ohhh," I groaned then replied, "Yes, sir."

Staring at his majestic erection, I awaited his next command. My heart was pounding a-mile-a-minute - why had I denied my destiny all these years? John, you've known forever your place is between a man's legs...oh, well, better late than never!

"Start at the base with your tongue and lick it to the tip!" he commands.

"Oooooo, yes, sir!" I said eagerly.

I took my time to cover every inch of his magnificent pole with my tongue. The excitement I was feeling was overpowering; I now knew this was where I belonged.

"Suck my balls!" he said.

They were too big to fit both of them in my mouth at the same time so I first gently sucked one then the other.

My brain was becoming overheated. I was groggy with lust and desire. I suddenly gripped his thighs in my hands and applied backwards pressure until I was staring directly at his puckered, brown hole.

Without him saying a word, I begin kissing his anus. My tongue snaked-out and licked at his hole. I had read somewhere that men like having their assholes kissed and licked. I curled my tongue and pushed thru the sphincter until I could feel the sandpaper-like walls of his asshole on my probing tongue.

His loud moans and exclamations of joy caused my prick to throb. Yes, serving your man is the most exhilarating act a 'sub' like me can experience.

I became a madman...furiously tongue-fucking his asshole. My brain had snapped as I frantically licked inside his asshole. Forty-years of inhibitions were gone! Yes, dammit, this is who I am!

"Now, cutie - SUCK MY COCK!!" he cried out.

And I was thrilled to obey his command.

Once he had filled my mouth with his sperm and semen a second time he wanted to rest, but I had a different thought. I went back to licking his asshole for a good ten-minutes before his cock sprung upwards again.

"Please, Thomas," I said softly. "Please fuck me in the ass!"

"You know," he said, "I'm not going to pull out like that stranger did many years ago...once I bust your cherry I'm going to fuck you hard and long!"

My only reply was a throaty, "Ohhhhh, yessss..."

My head exploded with 4th of July and New Year's Eve fireworks combined.

Yes, it was painful at first. I buried my head in the pillow, gritted my teeth and pushed my ass back at him forcing his entire hard cock inside me.

When his bulbous cockhead struck my prostate, the cum in my balls burst out of my prick. I screamed and cried into the pillow. I had NEVER experienced such a powerful orgasm. Bright stars danced before my eyes.

He held me skewered onto his cock until my body came to rest. Then he pounded my ass first gently, then when he sensed he wasn't hurting me, he fucked me mercilessly until his hot jizz filled my wide-open ass.

I came a second time when his spooge coated the walls of my tender asshole.

"Same time next week!" he said again as left the room.

I took it as an order, and replied, "Yes, sir!"

My prick was hard, but too tender to play with. I told myself I could wait until I got home, and use the new toy Thomas had given me.

I showered and shaved and made sure I had everything before I left the room.

On the bathroom vanity was the cock-shaped dildo he had left for me, and the bottle of lubricant. I packed them in my bag with a smile. I couldn't wait to use it.

It wasn't overly large or thick. Thomas said he didn't want my pussy to stretch too much for his cock; that he'd get me a bigger one when I needed it.

"From now on, every time you masturbate you're going shove the fake cock in-and-out of your asshole and pretend it is my cock fucking you...do you understand me, cutie pie?"

I simply replied, "Yes, sir" with a dreamy smile on my face.

As I looked around the room a final time, I couldn't help it. Tears welled in my eyes as a huge grin spread across my mouth.

The night before, just as sleep was overcoming us, I said regretfully in the darkness, "I feel foolish for waiting this late in life to accept who I am."

Thomas simply replied, "Better late than never, Johnny-boy, better late than never!"