All Comments on 'Better Late'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just don't get it.

If you're this desperate to hold onto your marriage, don't you think you're hanging on for no reason?

<p>

Fuck man, just let it go. Both partners should just start again. Apart. What a drag reading about losers like these two trying to 'spice up' their pathetic little lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nonsense.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
at least

at least your with each other and not with real people so your not hurting anybody that matters just two sick fucks that hopefully will fade away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Despite the melted minds of the fucking pricks

below this is actually a short, terse, but slightly dismal vignette that gives an unusual window into the wife sharing scene. Fluent and intelligent, I liked it...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey "atleast"

Tell us how you really feel!

Do you masturbate while watching porn?

If so, you just admitted to masturbating while watching a man screw a woman.

Kind of weird how that works isn't it?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good fast reading story

Well done. I like the fact that everyone got what they wanted and are happy with what went on. Good story,thanks.

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
compelling read

This feels rather bleak, and the wife's apparent ambiguity over the whole incident makes this a very interesting read. I liked the distance between narrator and the story, it really adds to the detached feel. Very good thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Stuff, To Say The Least

We loved it, both of us. We'd done a few threesomes ourselves and know what fun they can be, both MFM and FMF. As for the malcontents, they can stick it in their ear .... as long as it isn't mine doing the sticking! We can never understand these creeps who say they don't like this sort of thing, then they read it so they can bitch about it! Something warped in there. One might suppose that if they hate getting shocked, they very well may stick their wangs in a light socket so they can complain about that!

The Michigan Couple .....

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
If Only

If only I was as good as him, might have enjoyed my work even more, well described .

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Tasteful Cuckold

If cuckolds can be tasteful then this one was it wasn't dirty or wham bam, she enjoyed the way that John made love to her, he didn't fuck her. Her husband wasn't humiliated, all three got what they wanted from the meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous