Better Than a Telegram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with his large cock was making her wet, she was forced to admit. Originally Lauren had intended to get through the first few patients with just a hand job. 'But who am I kidding?' she thought to herself staring at his meat in lust.

Moments later her pink lips slip around him, much to the old black man's delight. Using her hands, lips and tongue in unison she tried to give him the blowjob of a lifetime.

It was clear he wasn't going to be able to hold back but she was quite enjoying herself so slowed the pace to a gentle tease.

Holding his cock by her left hand she dipped her head below to slurp on his large, smooth looking testicles. These proved to have an after taste of talcum powder that she found oddly pleasant.

"Oh girl!" he cried out as she bathed his ball sack.

Wanting to try something a bit different she attempted a tactic she had seen Jess employ. Dropping her head lower she licked the sensitive flesh below his balls.

Judging by the noises he was making this felt good but she dared not move her hand holding his cock for fear this might trigger an immediate ejaculation.

Feeling bold she lapped lower and touched her tongue against his actual opening.

"Oh sweet heaven!" he cried as she lapped gently at his anal cavity. Encouraged she did this with increasing vigour.

A few minutes of this and he wasn't able to sit still anymore. Pulling her up by the arm, he moved to bend her over before him. Horny as this made her she couldn't help but feel trepidation due to the massive size of his manhood.

"Stay seated honey," she told him, reasoning that with her on top the angle would give her greater control over the depth of penetration.

Lauren was quickly grateful she had taken this option. Good as it felt, he was utterly huge and she took some time to adjust to the considerable girth.

Once he was fully in she began to rock back and forth. Soon she was leaning back with her hands on his thighs, head thrown back, eyes closed her blonde hair flowing out behind.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned at the nadir of each bounce. She looked down and saw she hadn't actually managed to take him all into her. Yet the view of the large black penis disappearing into her pink lips looked very erotic.

Then her view was cut off as Nelson's shaved head moved down- his mouth sucking at her pert breasts.

This was good, she was really getting into it. And to think she'd been nervous about coming tonight! The rest of the world seems to exist.

Lauren swapped positions, turning around to ride him in reverse.

"I've never done it like this," she told him biting her lip.

He said something she didn't understand but made his desires plain, pulling her down and impaling her tight cunt again.

Nelson pulled her back against him and groped at her boobs. She lost track of time.

When Jess walked in some time later Lauren was bent over the plastic chair in nothing but her heels, the older black man stood behind her powering into her.

"Ah I'm coming again!" she screamed out and this caused her lover to finally unleash himself as well. Lauren felt so wet - she couldn't tell which was his and which were her juices.

She slumped exhausted.

"Ahem," Jess coughed for attention.

"Oh hi Jess." Lauren noted that her friend was looking a little worse for wear; she had a number of love bites and her usual perfect curls were in disarray.

"So how many are you up to?" Jess asked.

Ah. Lauren managed to blush but as she was already red cheeked from orgasming it was perhaps difficult for Jess to tell.

"Well...this patient has required some serious attention."

"Damn it Lauren! I'm up to ten. The other girls are all on at least six each!

Shit. Lauren wondered how many men were here tonight. "I'm so sorry, I'll clean up and get on," she said apologetically.

"We've been here an hour! You can finish off the rest of the men yourself!

"Oh. Well...okay...how may men are left?

* * *

"Pass me another towel," Lauren groaned. Someone did. "I feel like Peter Venkman after Slimer," she muttered to herself.

In fact she still felt sticky after two full wipe downs and her hair would need some serious washing. She had heard semen was a good source of protein though.

"I feel I should congratulate you on finishing everyone," her manager Sarah said, whilst helping her sponge down.

"But you must remember we are not here for your personal pleasure. Yes it's good to have fun and we encourage you to take pleasure in your work - but the patients' needs come first. I think Jess and the other girls were wrong to leave you to handle so many and I'll have words but I can see why they were angry."

Lauren nodded - she was too exhausted to do anything else. Before tonight she hadn't seen a black penis in the flesh and now she must have seen 30.

It was her hands that were most sticky and her arm muscles were sore from making rhythmical pumping motions. Her breasts were also tender, mostly from being groped as well as being held together whilst she was titty fucked by a few men in turn. That had saved time she had reasoned.

After Nelson it was all a bit of a blur. Not all of the old guys were as spry as he was and at first she worked along through a series including a man in a wheel chair who she had nonetheless sucked with vigour despite his advanced age and struggle to climax.

There was no time to clean up between sessions and anyway soon there had been at least three men at any one time being serviced by her hands and mouth.

At some point the guys waiting had got too eager and the flimsy cubicle curtains had been overturned. After that it all seemed like a bit of a free for all.

She was particularly glad the SLURP patients were all tested for venereal disease. At one point she was on her hands and knees sucking an old gent and at least three men had taken that opportunity to use her free womanhood. She hadn't even seen the faces of two of them!

In the end Jess and the girls had taken pity and assisted with finishing off the remaining men. The final lucky fellow was an old blind South African who claimed to have worked with Mandela. The girls jointly worked on him much as they had with the old fighter pilot.

"Still, the team yet again did clear the room," said Sarah. "Another 100% record. This is out best performing month and I am sure you are no small part of this Lauren."

"Oh thank you! I am pleased. I think I'll need at least a week off sessions though."

"If you wish, though you may want to reconsider."

"Oh?" queried Lauren.

"Yes. The results of the monthly treat lottery are in. Looks like you drew Gordon Smith on Saturday. You'd be spending the night with him - if you agree of course?"

Lauren nodded tiredly but dropped her head to hide a sudden smile. "I think I can manage that."