Better Than Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door of his room three times, the door opened and in I went Jenny right behind me like a SWAT team rushing past Will who quickly shut the door. He was naked and his cock was sticking straight out, curving up. Jenny and I both stared at it. So long it looked skinny and smooth with a light purple and pink high lights. A very small circumcision scar and no pubic hair. Even his balls were hairless. I introduced him to Jenny and she hi and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I said something stupid about being in Rome and we got undressed. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

He said let's get in bed and took the lead laying down with it sticking straight up in the air. He grabbed himself and stroked it a couple of times asking if we liked what we saw. My heart was pounding, my mouth was watering and my dick was harder than ever. "Go ahead, you can touch it" he said and I grabbed my own. Jenny did grab him and stroked him lightly. I had never reached out to touch any other cock than my own. Jenny said the skin as so smooth and soft, try it she said and pointed to me on a down stroke. I put my left hand around the head and circled my thumb and forefinger around it and stroked, pulled it towards me. Jenny let go and moved around Will and to the right of me. She put her left around me and snuggled close to me. She was playing with herself with her right hand. My brain started working and switched to my right hand to jerk him. He started moving with my strokes. His eyes were closed, he was smiling and moaning softly. Jenny had three fingers in her pussy and was making wet, sloshing sounds, she would be much longer. "Make him cum," she said as she trembled and stopped fingering herself and rode out her orgasm. I kept stroking Will changing my grip, rubbing the underside of his cock with my thumb. I started rubbing his groin and abdomen with my left hand. He skin was so smooth.

Jenny pulled her dripping wet fingers from her pussy and rubbed her on to Will's cock head and said "Lick". Then she put her fingers up to my mouth and said "Lick". I just opened my mouth and sucked her juice from her fingers. Then she pulled Will's Dick to my face and I started to lick the tip of it, still wet with her juice. My tongue went all over the head and underneath it as I opened my mouth to put my lips around the purple head and moved forward to get it in my mouth. It was so wet and wonderful like it was meant to be there. I felt him stiffen as kept sucking and licking it. I started bobbing up and down on it and felt some warm juice on my tongue. I froze, then pulled away afraid he might cum in my mouth. "No! No!" Jenny cried, "Suck it, suck it," she demanded, "Make me cum!" I lowered my mouth to him and he squirted cum on my cheeks, nose and mouth. Jenny rubbed it into my open mouth and then grabbed my dick to rub Will's cum on me. I sucked his cock head back into my mouth while he squirted a few more times. I licked up as much as I could and the quickly swallowed it. I didn't want to taste it anymore than I had to. Jenny surprised me and took Will into her mouth sucking him and stroking him for more cum. Then she kissed me swapping it into my mouth when our tongues met. The second hand cum tasted great and I wanted more. I swallowed it and sucked Will into my mouth for a few more drops.

I finally laid down next Will and Jenny was kneeling over my legs. She bent down and started licking and sucking me. She held me in her mouth while and I felt her warm juice dripping onto my legs while she she squirted. She started sucking me again and rubbed my nuts. Will was still hard and playing with himself. I reached for his cock and moved closer to me so I could help him with it while he rubbed his nuts. Jenny squirted on me again as she watched us. She jerked me off and I started cumming. She moved her face down so I squirted cum on it and she licked the remaining cum on my dick. She grabbed Will by the cock and told him to cum on me so she could lick it up. He got up on his knees and moved closer and rubbed his dick against mine. He stroked himself a few more times and brought our cocks together and started shooting his hot cum all over mine. I was still reeling from cumming for Jenny. She started licking up his cum off of me. When she swallowed some of it she squirted on me a third time. I grabbed him by the cock and pulled him to my mouth to lick the cum off of it. I found it strange I could do this and not want to kiss him, too intimate? I'm not sure.

We all laid in bed awhile longer to see if anything else would happen. I knew I was spent and ready to go. Jenny and I got dressed. Jenny gave him a quick good bye kiss. I didn't know what to do. Grabbing his dick did not really feel right. I gave him a bro hug, I felt him against me, whispered "Thanks" in his ear and gave him a quick peck on the cheek like Jenny and said goodbye.

We got into Jenny's car and went home. We showered together. We went to bed nude and cuddled in our sleep. In the morning everything between us was the same but we were different. She knew I was capable of overcoming anything for her and I knew she loved me even more for letting nothing come between us.

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 6 years ago
You took a straight guy

And made him do gay sex? Far worse than a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
learn English

The wrong category issue is the lesser one to the overwhelming amount of run-on sentences and just plain mistakes. I'd say get an editor, but this may just require a repeat of primary school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're a Brave Man!

If you trolls have read Nancy Fridays books on women's fantasies you would uncomfortably know that watching two guys get it on is one of their top 5.

I don't get it but I don't get many things about women!

In those same books and in other woman-centered literature I see women many times call a mans body beautiful. So if I can enjoy two beautiful women having some sort of sex I guess it isn't that hard to think a woman would be turned on watching two beautiful men. And they would enjoy it more because they haven't learned how

"Disgusting" it is.

Now by myself I can put sucking a dick in the never! Category but if he and Halle Berry were in my bed and she said she'd do me if I did him, I'd be on it without another thought. If you guys don't think you would then I wonder if you're being truthful with yourselves.

So to the author I can see this could land in LW although your guy flipped a little too quickly and without much incentive to do so. You need to get the wife more involved and have her fuck the other guy too or do something beyond handjobs.

Tell us more but please don't turn our guy into a raving queer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely wrong category

Gay, bi, or even group categories would be a better location for this travesty. Has the feeling of being written by a confused adolescent. For those and so many other reasons; give a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What about GAY MALE don't you understand?

This attempted story belongs in gay male. You will get bombed in loving wives. Dumb choice.

No stars.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
I Stole Your Love Ch. 01 Wife's friend clues husband in on her infidelity.in Loving Wives
Obtuse A fighter awakens to the facts of his lifein Loving Wives
More Stories