All Comments on 'Better Than Video!'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmazingLifeAmazingLifealmost 17 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dana, you've left me completely drained!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
CONTINUATION?

I wish that you would continue this story. I would really hear about how he liked his other hole getting filled!

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Very nice tale. I wish I too could find a tranny lover to suck and fuck.

james_38671james_38671about 13 years ago
great

i would like to meet cindy also

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
mmmmmm

WOW i dont think i can get any harder reading ur stories thx Dana xxx

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
apprehensive

Like the author this is something that I've wanted but been afraid of for years. The lust and desire than a TS inspires in me is something that is part of me. The fear of giving into my desire and actually succumbing to a TS much less a paid escort fills me with both lust and foreboding. What will I be like after? Will my lust from sucking and being fucked by a TS's cock change me and if so how? Will the obsession of taking a fantasy and making it a reality make my next obsession just cock? Cock in any way shape or form. Cock attached to men rather than just the TS fantasy I currently have. Will I begin glancing at men's crotches the way I currently notice woman's chests?

Very enjoyable story and both surprised and , a little, disappointed that our protagonist did not complete submit and receive anal from Cindy.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot

tgirls are amazingly hot, so much fun to explore and have sex with thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

That's how it all starts. Nervous apprehension leads to relaxation and your first mouthful of cum. Next thing you know you have big cocks spitting in both your mouth and ass simultaneously, hoping it will never end. Nothing better than taking cock in both ends at the same time. Everyone loves a she-male or two.

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

That was such a hot story. I remember my first time with a trans girl. While it wasn’t as good as the fantasy of Cindy it was still hot. Your story deserves at least 15 stars………🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
921 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.