All Comments on 'Better than Wine Tasting'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story. I appreciate that the trail part was part of the erotic build up but it could be shorter.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 7 years ago
A Fun Prank

I loved the first part of the story where the girl gradually strips naked in front of her husband's friends while walking through the woods. Since her husband was the one who suggested that she go skinny dipping, he couldn't complain when she did. The prank of her pretending to have sex put a fun twist to the story. I think a lot of guys have that fantasy of wanting to see their girlfriends or wives go naked in front of other men.

I didn't care too much about the second half of the story where they were all having sex.

teeneywteeneywabout 7 years ago
Excellent Buildup

Very well written and very erotic in the build up to the climax at the end. The stripping scene was enticing as he struggled between stopping it and wanting to see more and more.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best stories I've read here.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Yeah

That's a good one.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 7 years ago
incredible short story

And the lube at the end was a nice touch!

carvalho45carvalho45over 6 years ago
Best!

Story I have read so far on here!

Great buildup.

Jolt2727Jolt2727over 6 years ago
Marvelous, thank you

You do everything right in this one! This story contains many great examples for me as an erotica writer. Thanks for the great story and learning experience.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Simply

MAGNIFICENT!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
Great Story (as usual)

Your stories are some of the best and my favorites on Lit. This one is great but my all time top favorite one is "Unusual Dinner Party." I voted on it when I first read it some while back but I can not believe I missed seeing the note about voting for the contest. I hope it's picked. L O R

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
What a great hot wet story

You are a fantastic writer, you had me wet from the start and then you teased me without mercy and, finally, after I was too short of breath to think, you dropped the hammer and what a hammer it is. Really great story, I’ll have to read more of your work. Xoxoxoxo Annette

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

That is an excellent story and well told. Thanks.

TumescentBintTumescentBintabout 6 years ago
Delusional play

I'm a relatively new lit reader - should I click Favorite Author after reading only two of your stories? I love love love the willing suspension of disbelief that so annoyed one of your other commenters. It is all a big game of make believe. Let's pretend.... that circumstances are "forcing" us beyond the edges of our ordinary boundaries.

The other story was Wanton Flower, which needed a better copy edit to catch missing or incorrect words scattered throughout. I read this one more quickly but it seems to be more polished.

Thanks!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Liked the Exhibitionist part, not the Loving Wives part

I'm with exhibitionistguy. The first part was a good Exhibitionist & Voyeur story. The rest belongs in Loving Wives, which is not to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ery interesting story sir

Hello from Greece! very interesting story sir! Weel-written! Bravo! Love is a great thing. All people are made from the same element. We must love each other and toi forget each other!

No condoms? They did not have health concerns?

rorymackrorymackover 4 years ago
Hmmm, I don't know why they're complaining!

As a married voyeur, everything about this pleases me! I like the ethos on the sharing with two.

I'll probably never get the foursome the two characters in your two stories I've read, let alone get her to vixen it up, but the stories spice up my fantasies.

hdwg2003hdwg2003over 3 years ago
fucking awesome

If only it were true......I guess I can dream

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 3 years ago

Great story! I loved how you kept the anticipation for so long, and really even at the end i wasn't sure if she would give in or just be a huge tease. Well done! This is the first of your stories that I have read, so I am looking forward to more.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa what a hot story. Wish I could get my wife to do that! Very Very Hot That you! 5 stars. Liked the progression, liked the characters, liked the Happy Ending after the Beautiful Wife is Strutting Naked for these guys. Whoa, Great Story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I loved the line "but two of your friends"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I specifically liked the part where he noticed (when his wife was with Mark and Joel) that she truly wanted this to be happening and that was a large part of what turned him on. Good writing- thanks

DashaboutDashaboutover 2 years ago

Well now, I am a new follower after two stories, Testing the Limits, very hot, and this one Better Than Wine Tasting, even hotter. Went back to read about the arrival to the cabin a second time after changing out the dead batteries. Can't wait to read more about wive's able to sense the moods, wants and desires of their husbands and making them happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the world needs another pathetic and weak Cuckold tale. What a loser ? His wife becomes a slut for his friends and he doesn’t nothing like a little sissy boy. Wife is just everyone else’s whore now and he is just another beta male with no backbone, self respect or esteem. Ridiculous

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Definitely 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It’s a real turn on for me visualizing a man’s wife openly displaying her nakedness to other men. Especially when everyone else still has their clothes on.

Very good writing here ❤️

CindysBobCindysBobabout 1 year ago

excellent story...you have a terrific sense of style

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

Silvia is a marvellous character! Thank you for this charming, erotic story.

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby6 months ago

Truly one of the best written and most erotic stories I've ever read. While reading, I had hoped that the friends would DP her. My only disappointment was that you didn't have that as part of the continuation. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a fun story! Many are the times my wife has stripped off whilst hiking with friends, continuing as the only one naked. And yes, it's amusing how once she'd got her knickers off the men who'd been walking ahead started queuing up behind for a better look at her ass. Or, they want to walk alongside to enjoy the sight of her tits! But she does not fuck anyone, just likes to hike starkers.

As for DP (see comment immediately above), if we ever were to be in a situation with a foursome as in your story, and she did want to fuck the other two men, and reasoned that, as in your story, there had to be two and not just one, I'd wager that she'd demand that both their cocks be in her cunt simultaneously rather than the 2nd one in her ass. She doesn't do anal, but sometimes likes 2 in her cunt, but so far hasn't done this on the trail.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 month ago

A very erotic story well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous