Better than Wine Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So which friend do you want to share me with?" she asked.

I stared at her with astonishment, and for a moment I thought she was serious. But she broke out in a smug grin, giggling at herself.

"Oh, don't look so disappointed," she said. "You know you couldn't go through with it. If you actually shared me with one of your friends, your vivid imagination would soon reckon that I might have developed some meaningful connection to him. And then you'd start getting suspicious. Yada, yada, yada..."

She was always ahead of me. Moments before I hadn't even realized how thrilling the idea of sharing her could be, and she was already explaining to me why it was a bad idea. I had to admit she had a point, even though a part of me wanted to further explore this newfound revelation. She acted as if she wasn't affected herself by the escalating scenario she had portrayed, but I had a sense there was more to it. She certainly seemed to have been giving this some thought.

"Can you put some lotion on my back, honey?" she asked when our friends returned, loud enough that everyone would hear.

""I... Hmm, not right now," I said, realizing I should remain on my stomach.

One of the women in the group did it instead. I realized with puzzlement that I wished that one of the guys had volunteered it instead.

Now spying on my wife from behind a rock, it seemed she had relaxed her stance on the exposure part, walking around topless with two of my friends. Even though I felt that she should at least have done this when I was around rather than when she thought she was out of my sight, I also found it strangely thrilling that she had done just that. So rather than trying to put an end to her exposure, I used the notion of inconstancy to justify my continued spying. "Tit for tat," I thought, even though it was admittedly mostly tit at that point.

It sounded like they had resumed their hike, and I dared peeking over the edge. I felt a stir in my cock as I saw her walking away between my two bare chested friends, her ass swaying with confidence. I regularly worked out with Joel and Mark, and now I found myself oddly grateful that they too stayed in shape. It would have been an insolence to my wife's sensuous exposure, had she been framed by a couple of horrid guys. It seemed like Silvia was the one doing most of the talking now, Joel and Mark paying eager attention. They too had sunglasses that covered exactly where they were looking at, but I could tell it wasn't mainly her words they were focusing on.

They soon came to a sudden halt as Silvia stopped. I held my head close to the ground to avoid detection, this time primarily by Joel or Mark who had turned to face her on the road. But I was too intrigued not to look. I couldn't hear what Silvia was saying, but she seemed to be asking them something. She pulled at the hem of her panties, creating an audible snap as she released them. The guys nodded eagerly.

She slowly hooked her thumbs inside her panties. My heart pounded in my chest. What was she doing?

"Are you sure?" she asked, just loud enough for me to hear. My friends nodded even harder.

I stared in disbelief. Would she really...? She hesitated, looking around as if making sure no one would see. I shook my head at her sudden shyness — she had two very keen onlookers right in front of her. But she was apparently not concerned by their presence. On the contrary, she seemed quite flirtatious, giggling as she teasingly pulled down her panties an inch before stopping and pulling them back up again. She did this repeatedly, and I grew increasingly certain that she didn't actually have it in her to follow through. It disappointed me.

She let go of her panties, and it looked as if she was about to start walking again. I told myself that it was probably for the best. Even though I found the thought of her walking around completely naked surprisingly arousing, it was a bit over-the-top.

But just as I conceded that she was doing the right thing by keeping her panties on, she again hooked her thumbs inside them. She nervously scanned her surroundings one last time before she bent at the hips and started to ever so slowly pull them down over her round ass. I gasped softly at the sight. Many times had I watched her take off her panties just like that — it was a move she often did to either arouse or taunt me — but never had it looked so enchanting. I felt privileged to have witnessed it. And yet there was an odd part of me that thought she should have used this opportunity to tease her other audience with her round ass.

That thought quickly left my mind as she straightened her back, and I realized that my friends in front of her were treated to the sight of her naked pussy. I was enchanted by her brazen behavior, and my cock pressed against the confines of my shorts. Somewhere inside me I felt that I should have been jealous, but the primary emotion besides my pulsating arousal was pride — proud that she could be so bold, and proud that she was my wife.

Her panties lingered above her knees until she took a deep breath and made them fall to the ground. She stepped out of them, and without looking back she started to walk. If she had been nervous about stripping down completely it didn't show anymore, her stride confident as she paraded between and past Joel and Mark. They were quick to follow, and the three of them soon disappeared as the path led them behind the rocks.

I found myself momentarily unable to move, paralyzed by the confusing excitement. It was hard to grasp that I had just watched my wife strip down. But her white panties were still lying on the trail below as evidence of what had just transpired. I had no idea what she was up to, but I was consumed by the desire to watch her more.

I stumbled after them, picking up her panties as I passed them. It felt surreal, and I wasn't sure myself anymore why I carried her clothes and underwear with me. I tried pushing away the excitement that cluttered my mind to think over exactly what I was doing. I couldn't keep spying on my naked wife all day. On the other hand I couldn't really just walk up to her and hand over her entire wardrobe either, acting like I was just then catching up? What's the appropriate thing to do when you find your naked wife with two of your friends? Should I pretend that I was angry, even though there were very different emotions brewing inside me?

And should I be angry? Sure, I had made a stupid joke about her going skinny dipping, but even if she somehow had taken that seriously, she was doing so much more; she was walking around naked in broad daylight, flanked by my ogling friends. Wasn't there a sense of deceit to what she was doing? If this was something she did to make me eat my words, surely she was taking it too far. Was she planning on telling me later, rubbing in my face the fact that she'd exposed herself when I wasn't around? Or was she going to keep her exciting secret to herself, hoping my friends wouldn't spill the beans? I convinced myself that it was about time catch up and ask her to put her clothes back on.

But as soon as I turned the corner, the sight of her exposure washed away any plan to put an end to it. How could it be so erotic to watch her naked in the open air? The contrast between her feminine forms and the chiseled men surrounding her accentuated her sensuous curves. And the pride in her stance as the only one naked in the group gave her an aura of seductive glow.

My friends also seemed to enjoy her appearance, and if they were trying hard to hide their gawking, they did a terrible job. They had previously walked mostly on line, with Silvia in the middle, but now they guys roamed around more. Sometimes they found excuses to fall behind, giving them a close-up of the view I had of her round ass swaying with her stride. I could only guess what she must look like when they ran ahead and watched her approach, her tits swaying and her pussy exposed. She kept herself neatly trimmed, and I knew her intimate details were on display for their prying eyes. She did nothing to cover up.

The notion that they were getting a better view of her than mine gave me a hint of honest jealousy. For reasons I couldn't grasp, I had no problem with the fact that she was showing off for them — I was even aroused by it if I were honest with myself — but shouldn't I get at least as good of a view? I didn't expect to get another chance to watch her strolling around naked in the wild anytime soon, and decided I had to make the most of it.

A plan began to crystallize in my mind. We were approaching the swimming spot, but I realized I could shortcut them and make it there before them if I ran through the surrounding forest. That way I could wait for them there, and I would get to enjoy the frontal view as she approached. If I could find a good hiding spot, I could continue to watch her as she swam naked in the lake. And when they eventually headed back, I could backtrack the same way and meet them on the path pretending I came running straight from the cabin. I could pretend I had found her clothes on the way and were worried something had happened. Being a bit out of breath from running back would support my story.

But I had to run quickly now to give myself enough time to find a hiding spot. Not wanting her clothes to slow me down, I hid them behind a big tree where it would be easy to find them when I returned. I took off, realizing the bulge in my shorts posed a bigger problem for running.

I found the perfect hiding spot, with bushes I could squat behind while still giving me a mostly unobstructed view of the trail she would approach on as well as over the entrance point to the lake. On some level I knew I was being ridiculous, spying on my wife for the purpose of seeing her naked, but it was too thrilling to care about such reason. I quickly ducked down in my lair, expecting to see her come walking on the footpath any second.

I waited. One minute, two... By my calculations I should have just made it in time. Five minutes, ten... This was odd. There was no way it should have taken them this long. Could they for some reason have turned back before reaching the swimming spot? That would ruin my plan completely. I couldn't exactly come running after them with her clothes when they were on their way home, pretending I was just then catching up. Maybe I could detour and intersect them before they reached the spot where she had removed her panties instead. But it was doubtful, especially since I had to get the clothes first. At least I had hidden them out of sight from the trail, so she wouldn't see them if she passed that point.

But it was odd that they would have turned around so close to the cooling water. Weren't they as hot as me after hiking all the way here on warm summer's day? I stretched my neck, listening carefully for their voices.

And that's when I heard it. It was just a soft whimper at first. What was that? It grew into distinct moan. That was definitely Silvia. Had she hurt herself? I quickly left my hideout, instinctively running down to the trail to find her.

But I soon stopped in my tracks. It didn't really sound like she was hurt. Quite the opposite in fact. That moan sounded a bit too familiar. I walked slowly to where it was coming from, trying to make sense of it. Surely she couldn't...

The moans seemed to be coming from where the bedrock split into a deep crevice not far ahead. As I drew closer, I could hear male grunts mixing with Silvia's escalating wails.

"Si, si Joel! Fuck me Mark!"

I felt as if my heart stopped. Any hopeful doubt I had about what was going on disappeared. How could she?! And with my friends!

"Yeah, take that," I heard Joel groan. Bastard!

And yet, under the resentful blackness, there was a smoldering turmoil of excitement. Enticed by spying on my naked wife for so long, the thrill was still cluttering my mind. The idea that she could be such a blatant slut was strangely arousing. Of course, no one really wants their wife to be a cheater, but thinking that she had it in her to take on two guys at once was strangely alluring.

But hadn't she made it clear that day on the beach that it was a bad idea? Or was that just if I was one of the men? Was it somehow OK in her mind if she did it behind my back instead? And with my friends none the less! Their betrayal was as big as hers. The blackness grew again.

I had to see it. I wasn't sure myself to what extent I needed it for proof, and how much it was my dirty mind talking, but I needed to watch her being fucked by them before breaking it up. I couldn't hear her anymore, merely male grunts coming from the crevice. I pictured her having her mouth too full to speak. Part of me dreaded it, another part was desperate to see it.

The grunts grew louder, and I started to worry that they might all finish before I caught them. I hurried as fast as I could without being too noisy. My foot slipped on a rock, making it tumble away. I cursed myself silently, but assumed they were too busy screwing to notice. Reaching the crevice, I sneaked ever so slowly to make sure I would capture the scene before breaking it up. My heart pounded in my chest as I tilted my head to look around the corner, expecting to find my friends fucking my wife.

"Buh!"

Silvia jumped me just as I peeked inside. My heart missed a beat. The surprise knocked the breath out of me, leaving me too startled to speak. Behind her I could see Joel and Mark faking horny grunts. As they saw my dumbfounded appearance, the three of them broke out in a gaudy laugh that echoed over the landscape.

This was a very different deceit than I had expected; they weren't even touching. I felt an intense relief. And yet, somewhere inside me was a deranged sense of disappointment — a subliminal deviance that craved to see my wife as a wanton slut.

"You are nowhere near as good of a ninja as you might think," Silvia mocked. Her voice was sharp with sarcasm, but she also greeted me with a kiss. Even I my confused state I was sure I sensed a warm hunger in her lips.

"What are you doing, sneaking around like that?" she continued.

"Uhm, well..." I began, thinking quickly to come up with an excuse. I couldn't just bluntly admit that spying on her was about the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. "I was working on a section for our script where the protagonist goes on a stake-out. I thought I could come up with some inspirational ideas this way."

It was a pretty good lie, all things considered. I looked to my friends for support, hoping they might help me save face. They nodded cautiously. Silvia reacted with a single ambiguous chuckle.

"So are you inspired then?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"Well, I'm mainly sweaty — it's really warm today," I said — an obvious diversion.

Silvia looked at me with a crooked grin. "OK, I guess we should go for a swim then."

She removed her sandals, and carrying them with her she took off jogging towards the lake. It was only then that I re-registered that she was still naked. She might not have had sex with my friends, but she had stripped down and walked around unabashedly exposed, allowing them to see her in all her glory. And yet I was the one who had to answer for myself.

But watching her swaying body as she ran was hypnotizing, vanishing any sense of grudge inside me. My friends stared too. We exchange some sheepish glances before shrugging our shoulders. Acting on instinct, we all chased after her. I couldn't tell how much it was the fact that she was barefooted that slowed her down, and how much she was deliberately slow, but we soon caught up with her. We ran behind her towards the lake, like three enchanted devotees.

Approaching the lake, we ran past her and dove in. She waded in, like an enchanting water nymph. As always, she carried herself with certain elegance, confidently acting like there was nothing odd about the fact that a woman might go for a swim as the only one naked. We watched her in silence, taking in every captivating inch of her body before the water covered her.

As it did, it seemed to break the spell she had us under, and the mood drifted back to normal. Joel and Mark engaged in a race back and forth to a nearby islet, leaving me alone with my wife.

"So," she began, "how did you like my little prank? I think your friends were quite good actors."

"Oh, I didn't really believe you were..."

"What? Having sex with your friends?"

"Yeah, I know you'd never do that."

"Probably not," she said with a chuckle. "So is that's why you decided to sneak up on us, rather than quickly breaking up the party?"

I didn't reply, sensing that anything I said could incriminate me. The astute tone in her voice made me again realize that I was the one in a defensive position. Sure, I had spied on her, but wasn't walking around naked — right in front of my friends, none the less — more outrageous? Even if she was trying to prove some point, she was taking it pretty damn far. And yet I couldn't bring myself to hold her accountable for it.

It soon dawned on me why. With a knowing smile, she turned and swam to the shore and got out of the water to let the sun dry off her naked body. I felt the excitement grow inside me again. But the cooling water kept me levelheaded enough to untangle my own instincts. Whether I liked it or not, I desired her exposure. And the fact that she was exposing herself not just to me, but also to my friends made it even more captivating. Blaming her for it could bring an end to her brazen behavior. I dared not risk it.

Her pleased smirk indicated that she was aware of her advantage. She knew her nakedness was spellbinding us all. I loved her brash behavior, but the lack of power disturbed me. I stared at her as she put her sandals back on.

She spoke without looking up. "I was kind of expecting you to bring my clothes with you. I guess you didn't want me to put them on then?"

She was taunting me again. But her comment also made me realize that perhaps I had some power after all. Her exposure wasn't just hers to control.

My friends returned from their race. Somewhat surprisingly, Mark won even though Joel was the more athletic one. They jabbed loudly, Joel half-seriously accusing Mark of cheating. They silenced however as they spotted Silvia on display by the lake shore. She did nothing to hide of course, and I was sure I saw her pushing her chest out to invite their gaze.

"It's about time to head back," she said, and as she stood and began strolling back to the trail, we all exited the water as the devoted followers we were.

We lingered briefly by the water side before catching up with her. Joel tapped me.

"Hey man, sorry we went along with her plan," he said. "You now, with the prank and... No hard feelings I hope?"

Joel's eyes traced Silvia's steps. "Yeah, she's a hard woman to say no to."

I smirked, knowing they had no saying in this game. They were just pawns.

"So I take it you didn't have any objections when she decided to dress... shall we say informally?"

They chuckled nervously.

"Well, you'd be pleased to know that I think we'll get to enjoy it a bit longer," I continued.

They gave me a quizzical look, but were distracted when Silvia called out to us over her shoulder.

"So are you coming?"

Joel immediately rushed after her, and Mark patted my back.

"Thank you."

"What for?" I asked, even though I had a good idea what he was grateful for.

"Just thank you," he reiterated and hurried to catch up with Silvia.

And so the four of us strolled back towards the cabin — a naked woman with three mesmerized men behind her. The frequency of my heartbeats increased when we passed the tree where I had left her clothes, pleased to see that I had hid them well. She didn't know it yet, but it was no longer her decision to remain naked.