Better than Wine Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped when we reached the spot where she had peeled off her panties and left them on the path. She gave me a quizzical expression.

"So, you didn't happen to see my panties here?"

"Uhm..." I began, realizing I hadn't decided if I was going to pretend I hadn't seen her clothes on the path, or pretend I had just left them there. "No. I mean yes. But I didn't take them with me. Maybe the wind caught them."

Damn I was poor liar.

"It's not very windy today," she said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe an animal then?" I suggested.

"The panty-steeling squirrel?" she said sarcastically. "Are they common here?"

Joel and Mark remained quiet, wise to not get dragged in. I sensed that my bluff had been called, and prepared myself to sheepishly go fetch her clothes. But she surprised me by spinning around and continued walking.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's possible, I guess."

I sensed she'd let me off the hook easy. Maybe too easy. But I relished her exposure while it lasted, feeling the excitement growing. When we soon thereafter reached the point where she had hung her bra, she halted again.

"Seems like my bra is gone too," she said. "Hope the squirrel that untied it appreciates that it was pretty damn expensive."

I again feared she would confront me and make me run for her clothes. She looked at me with that piercing gaze that always seemed like she was staring straight into my soul, often deeper than I could see myself. I was about to budge when she once more surprised me by not calling my bluff. Instead she just continued towards the cabin.

And so we strolled, a naked woman with three men orbiting around her. My mind became decreasingly concerned with why she wasn't exposing my obvious lie. Whatever her reasons were, I was going to enjoy every moment of her continued nakedness. I couldn't get past how confident her posture was, expressing a perception that of course a beautiful woman should be naked when she goes for a walk with her husband and his friends. Showing off seemed so natural to her now.

And she was showing off. Her swaying motion wasn't that of a woman eager to find her clothes. Instead she moved slowly. I moved past her, aiming to now take in the full view of her exposure while it lasted. My eyes traveled over her body as she approached, her appearance glowing with an aura of eroticism. Every step she took felt like a choreographed display, her slender legs accentuated by the slight lift of her sandals.

As my eyes traveled up her legs, they were drawn to her most intimate details. And there it was, the telltale signs of why she really was doing this. The sun had long since dried her body after the swim, but between her legs I saw a glistening wetness. She wasn't shamelessly exposing herself to me and my friends to prove some point, or to show that she was brave enough to not budge; she was doing it because it turned her on. It was as simple as that. The realization made my own excitement rise.

I knew she could tell where my eyes went, but it didn't dissuade her confident smile. Instead she seemed to increase the swagger in her steps. She was walking next to Joel, chatting about something my mind was too distracted from to register. As they passed me, she linked arms with him. I knew her Italian culture made her much more relaxed about physical contact when interacting, and I usually didn't think much about it. But she wasn't usually naked.

Mark had been enjoying the rear view, and she called back to him.

"Hey, Mark! Joel says you cheated in the race before."

"Yeah right!" he replied and ran up to them, defending the validity of his victory

She linked arms with him on her other side. It meant nothing, I told myself. But however innocent, it meant she had moved on to touching. And didn't she purposefully lean in to one or the other so that their arms would brush against her swaying breasts? My excitement acted against my better judgment, and I felt my cock press against the confines of my shorts. As if making sure she had correctly predicted my reaction, she turned her head and looked me up and down. She sported a sly grin before turning her focus back to the men she was wedged between.

"So you're saying that Joel is just a sore loser then?" she asked, playfully adding fuel to the bickering between them.

But as we drew close to the cabin I realized that this could be the end of the excitement. Silvia would probably want to leave straight away to get to the designated winery we had planned for the evening.

"You know, honey," I said, looking at my watch. "It's getting pretty late. Why don't we have our own wine tasting here instead?"

"Yeah, we picked up some really nice bottles on the way," Mark said.

"I have one I'd love for you to taste," Joel chimed in.

She studied me silently for a moment. "OK, I suppose we could."

"Great!" I said, trying to wipe the smile off my face.

My friends too were pleased we could prolong her brazen display, and when we reached the cabin we presented her with a recliner where we told her to enjoy the last sunlight while it lasted. It didn't take much persuading. I lingered while Joel and Mark disappeared inside the cabin to fetch the wine. I knelt beside her and kissed her lips.

"You look very beautiful, honey," I told her.

She smirked. "Oh, you prefer this look on me, do you?"

I nodded.

"So you like exposing me, letting your friends see me naked?" she taunted, and tipped her glasses to emphasize her gaze as she looked at my crotch. "It sure looks like part of you is."

I sneered and let my hand travel up her leg as I leaned into kiss her again. "It seems to me you enjoy the attention too."

She stopped my hand just before I reached her wetness, and wiggled her finger at me. "Tss, tss, tss... What exactly are you trying to pull off, honey? Hiding my clothes, persuading me to drink wine with your friends, and now trying to get me worked up... Are you hoping I will let your friends give me some hands-on attention? Didn't we talk about how that would be a bad idea?"

Thinking back to that day on the beach, I recalled it as mostly her talking. I felt a rush of excitement, but still agreed. "Of course."

"Why don't you fetch me some wine instead," she said. "Get me something nice."

I noted that her Italian accent had become increasingly pronounced. I recognized this as something that tended to happen when she was angry, drunk or excited. She didn't seem angry, and she hadn't yet had any wine.

I dashed inside, meeting my friends in the door. I picked a bottle quickly, thinking it was best to not let her wait. When I got back out, I found Joel and Mark on either side of her recliner, serving her wine. I added my own selection to the mix. She was soaking up the attention, three men trying to impress her. It was far from a proper wine tasting, but the decadence was captivating. She seemed to really enjoy herself, and I was surprised when she suddenly wanted to put an end to it.

"OK, boys, I think it's time we get going. Is my bag inside, honey?"

"Yes, it's in my room."

The silence that followed echoed with disappointment. The three of us watched as she stood and walked inside the cabin, presumably to get dressed. We glanced sheepishly among ourselves. I shrugged my shoulders. It was fun while it lasted.

"Honey, can you come here for a minute?" she soon yelled from inside.

I found her with her arms crossed over her chest and a rather stern look on her face. I looked at her quizzically. "Yes?"

"Don't you think this has gone far enough?"

"What?" I said, not catching her drift.

"I guess hiding my clothes was a bit original the first time. But again? Really?"

I looked at her in confusion.

She sighed. "Where's my bag?"

"Your bag?"

"Yes. The one with all my clothes in it."

"Isn't it in my room?"

She shook her head. "Are you really going to keep playing this game?"

"I put it in here earlier today," I said and walked into my room, pointing to the spot where I had left it. "Before you walked off with Joel and Mark."

She stared at me, reading in my expression.

"Well, it isn't here now," she said, less accusing this time. "Are you sure you didn't put it somewhere else?"

"Yeah, very sure."

"Then someone has taken it. Could someone have broken in while we were gone?"

"I doubt it," I said. "It's not like a lot of people come here. And why would someone just take your bag and leave everything else?"

She stood quiet for a moment. "So Joel or Mark then?"

"I don't know. Doesn't seem like something either of them would do."

It didn't. I would never have considered the possibility that one of my friends would hide my wife's clothes. But then again, I had never expected that she would strip down and walk around naked with them. This day could hold further surprises.

"But I guess it's possible," I added. "They were alone in the cabin quite some time when they were picking out wine for you. Maybe they didn't want us to leave."

"And do you want us to leave?" she asked.

"I guess we can't now. Do you want me to ask them if they have it? I'm sure they'd give it up if I told them."

She studied me in silence before shaking her head. "No, I'll do it myself. Do you have a blanket?"

I handed her one from the bed, thinking she would cover herself with it. But instead she just held it under her arm as she paraded outside again. I followed her, thinking that it was pretty damn cheeky if one of my friends had stolen her clothes, but I was rather thankful if they had. I felt my cock hardening again, spurred by the prospect that she would continue to show off for them.

Joel and Mark had just lit a fire, something we had done most of the nights — not for the heat, but for the light. When they saw my still naked wife approaching, they themselves lit up. They sat down on the patio sofa by the fireplace, watching her swaying body as she approached.

She stopped in front of them, the blanked under one arm and the other hand confidently on her hip. Their eyes wandered over her body. I partly expected her to fire off at them for hiding her things, but she didn't seem angry. She hesitated — not a common trait for her. Maybe it was the fact that she was naked that humbled her. I sat down in a chair opposite to my friends to see what she would do.

"What's up, Silvia?" Joel asked.

She hesitated another moment before dumping the blanked on the ground. I couldn't quite understand why she had brought it if she wasn't going to cover up anyway. I thought that maybe she wanted the option in case she got uncomfortable. But it seemed like she was going to continue her flaunting. Sitting down between them, she turned to Joel.

"You don't happen to know where my bag is, do you?"

He shook his head. "No. Is it missing?"

She studied his reaction in silence before scooting over to Mark. She moved in close and spoke softly into his ear. "What about you, Mark — have you taken my bag?"

He swallowed. "Sorry, Silvia. I haven't seen it."

She lingered by his side for a moment before shifting back to Joel. She put her arm around him, letting her hand wander over his back and shoulders. "Are you sure you don't have it?"

His eyes were drawn down between her parted legs. "Uhu," was all he could mutter. His expression showed lust, but not guilt.

She moved back to Mark, this time placing her hand on his thigh. "You would tell me if you had it, right?"

He nodded softly, looking to me for a moment before returning his gaze to the hand that moved dangerously close to the massive bulge in his shorts. When he didn't give her any more information, she shifted back to Joel. She put her hand on his torso.

"Are you the cheeky one who stole all my clothes?" she asked, and let her hand wander downwards. He gasped as her fingers brushed against the erection that was pressing against his shorts. She grinned. "Oops."

She stood up, and for a moment I got worried she would end whatever it was that she was doing. But as she stepped over to Mark and began slowly swaying her ass before him, I knew she had more in store for us. My erection pressed hard against the confines of my shorts.

"You've been looking at it all day," she said as she glanced down at Mark over her shoulder. "I bet you want to touch it too."

He nodded, but didn't make a move. She bent slightly at her hips as she continued to taunt his mesmerized gaze. "All you have to do is admit that you took my bag."

He looked confused. "I... I don't..."

"No? OK, then your friend gets a chance instead," she said and punished his lack of compliance by shifting over to Mark. She stood between his parted legs. "Seems like it's your lucky day."

She swayed her ass in front of him, and he wasn't slow to accept the invite. His hands moved up her thighs and onto her ass. She bit her bottom lip, looking at me while my friend's hands grew increasingly greedy. Still gyrating her hips, she bent her knees and lowered herself into his lap. He held on to her hips, supporting her as she massaged his erection with her ass. She leaned back against him, speaking softly into his ear.

"You've been staring at these too," she said, fondling her breasts.

He nodded, and his hands traveled up her body. But she grabbed them just before reaching their targets.

"Uh-uh, you have to give my bag back first."

He grunted with disappointment. She gave him a few seconds opportunity to confess before she stood and moved over to Mark instead. She sat down in his lap, back against him and her legs spread over his. She arched her back, pushing her chest out.

"Go on," she said.

Mark didn't hesitate, his hands traveling up her body to her inviting breasts. They both moaned softly as he reached them. She locked eyes with me as he greedily massaged her tits, a challenging look on her face. She broke out in a wide grin as her gaze dropped to my bulging erection. Her own excitement was also unmistakable, glistening wetness covering her pussy as she spread it open over Mark's lap. Moving her hand behind her, she reached for his cock.

"I bet you want to take it out," she said. He merely grunted as a response. "But..." she continued, removing her hand. "You have to admit you took my bag first."

He knew the deal by now, groaning in defeat as he removed his hands from her breasts. She moved over to Joel instead, and he looked expectantly at her as he stood before him. She bent at the hips, giving me a great view of her round ass as she reached for the knot of his shorts.

"That looks painful," she said as she slowly pulled the knot open. "Let me help you with that."

And without hesitation, she reached inside his shorts and pulled his hard cock out. Moving out of the way she made sure I had a good view as she wrapped her hand around the thick shaft. I stared with my mouth open, barely able to take in that my wife was stroking my friend's cock. She grinned at my mesmerized expression a moment before turning her attention back to Joel. She straddled him, and as his hands moved over her body, she began making out with him. They moaned into each other's mouths, and she began grinding her pussy against his erection. I could hear the slippery wet sound as she slid back and forth against it.

She panted heavily as she backed away from his mouth. "Do... you have... my bag?"

I didn't understand the logic of her game, but it did seem like she had him in a position to admit to pretty much anything at that point. Yet, he merely groaned with frustration and helped her to her feet. She shifted over to a very enthusiastic Mark. Without a word, she undid the knot of his trunks to release his cock. He raised his hips so she could pull them all the way off. She knelt beside him on the sofa, kissing him while wrapping her hand around his cock. It looked massive in her delicate hand.

Her hand grew increasingly eager, pumping away over his shaft. It seemed like she was going to make him cum, but she stopped herself. With her back against him, she straddled his lap. Looking into my eyes, she gyrated her ass against his erection. Tilting her head backwards and placing one arm up around her neck, she gave his mouth access to hers. As their tongues twirled, Mark's hands roamed over her body.

I panted with anticipation as she raised herself up, reaching for his cock between her legs. As she lowered herself back down, she pointed it forward so that her lower lips pressed against the upside of his shaft. She moved her pussy back and forth, her wet folds dancing over his protruding erection. I stared in a state of trance, my friend's cock now ever so close to slide inside my wife's open pussy. She held on to it, rubbing its swollen head against her clit. She moaned out loud. As she raised herself up again, pointing the tip against her gaping pussy, I was sure she was going to take the final step.

But she paused, looking at me with a devious grin. Oblivious to myself, I had been rubbing my erection through my trunks. Mark threw his head back in defeat as she suddenly let go of his cock. She stood and paraded over to me, her hips swaying confidently. She straddled my lap.

"Are you enjoying yourself, honey?" she asked, her voice oozing with seduction. I couldn't master any reaction.

"Were you getting your hopes up?" she continued, whispering in my ear. "Remember what we talked about? It's not a good idea to let one of your friends fuck your wife."

I was sure that my friends would have been as disappointed as me if they had heard her words. Could she really be such a raging tease and call it off just like that?

"Oh, look at those puppy eyes," she taunted, rubbing my cheek with her fingers.

But as she kissed me, I felt the unmistakable hunger in her lips. She was depriving herself as much as the rest of us. And as she kissed her way down my neck and continued down my torso, I thought that this was a very confusing way of putting a stop to her mischief. She dropped to her knees and kissed her way towards my cock.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself, honey," she said as she pulled down my trunks to release my throbbing erection. Bowing down, she planted a tender kiss on its head before returning up to whisper in my ear.

"Yes, it's a very bad idea to share me with one of your friends. But with two friends... that's a completely different deal."

With that, she backed away from me. Picking up the blanket she had dropped to the ground, she threw it open over the grass and proceeded to kneel in the middle of it. She faced me with a sly grin on her face, and I stared with gaping mouth as she kept us in suspense.

Slowly, she turned her head, looking at Joel over her shoulder. She pointed at him and curved her finger to call him in. He didn't hesitate, quickly stumbling to his feet and dropping his shorts. As he approached, she motioned for him to stand by her side, his rock-hard cock pointing at her face. Her focus traveled from his cock, up to his face, and then back to me. As her eyes returned to his cock, her hand traveled up his leg. He grunted as she wrapped her hand around his erection.

She stroked him softly, her hungry eyes darting between me and the erection before her face. Her lips parted as she leaned in, and ever so lightly she flicked her tongue over the tip, making Joel gasp. She looked at me with a pleased grin before leaning in again, this time running her tongue all the way from the base of his cock up over its head. Her lips widened, and she held Joel's cock pointed at her open mouth a moment before slowly inserting it. She moaned as her lips closed around it, and I realized that I did too. She began bobbing her head back and forth, making Joel throw his head back in pleasure.

She soon stopped however, turning her head over the other shoulder and waving Mark in. She was too inflamed with lust to give him a gradual welcome, and she immediately attacked his cock with her hungry mouth. Her sinful eyes glanced tauntingly at me as she sucked him. One hand on each cock, she pumped her fist over their shafts, her eager mouth moving between them. She moaned in heat. I stroked myself, enthralled by her slutty display.