All Comments on 'Better the Second Time Around Ch. 05'

by Linus1416

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Itsjustme56Itsjustme56over 6 years ago

Thank you Linus1416, glad you are back, Enjoyed this story can't wait for the next chapter!

10towers10towersover 6 years ago
Definitely worth the wait

I haven't comment until now, but it has been a pleasure to read your chapters. It is great that after being a member for 10 years you decided to post your very erotic story. The length was fine, and experimentation near the end was very hot but believable. I'll watch for the ongoing saga.

BayboaterBayboaterover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Have to say I'm enjoying this series just as much as BusyBadger's. Wonderful piece of work and looking forward to reading many more chapters.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955almost 6 years ago
Great Series

Really enjoyed this. I wish you would write more.

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
Wonderful story !

As it's been 18 months since chapter 5 appeared, it doesn't look like there's going to be any more, which is a great shame. This had so much potential to have any number of further adventures with Lisa, Alexa, Claudia and the various children, who I suspect might have got involved somehow with Alexa and Claudia.

But nevertheless, this was a lovely story and well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous