Better the Second Time Around Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's eyes immediately focused on the ample cleavage showing and said, "Oh, it's a beautiful dress, but isn't it a little low in front? Remember, our children are going to be there, not to mention the pastor."

"So, your children don't know you have boobs?"

"No, of course they do, but that doesn't mean they have to see them."

"And who are you marrying, Dave or your pastor?"

"Dave of course."

"Do you think he will like it?"

"Well of course he will. He's a boob man."

"Then don't you think you should dress for Dave and not for your children or the pastor? Besides, wasn't the first dress you were wearing in the photos the one you wore to your daughter's wedding? It showed cleavage."

"But I was wearing a different bra at the wedding. It reduced the cleavage a lot more than this bra does." She hesitated then said, "I suppose I could wear that bra with this dress."

"You will do no such thing! Now, other than worrying about the cleavage, do you like this dress?"

"Oh, yes, it's a beautiful dress and the style makes my waist look smaller."

"Your waist is small. And your boobs are big. Most women would kill for that combination. Dave will love this dress and your children and pastor might as well get used to seeing your boobs because from now on, you are dressing to please Dave and yourself. Got it?"

"Um, well, okay if you think I look alright in it."

Alexa laughed, "What did I just say? You are dressing to please Dave and yourself. Now I happen to think you look gorgeous in this dress, and I know Dave will love it, but what about you? Do you think you look good in it?"

Lisa smiled and said, "I guess I really do. It's hard to admit it, but I'm starting to like the way my body looks. And I especially like the way Dave looks at me when I'm showing a little more skin. Ok, I'll take it!"

"Perfect! Now let's get it off you so we can get you ready for your wedding night."

Alexa helped Lisa out of the dress, unfastened her bra and started removing it. As she did, her fingers brushed against the sides of Lisa's breasts causing a shudder to go through Lisa's body. Smiling, Alexa took the white gown off the hanger and began to help Lisa put it on. Lisa lifted her arms, which had a wonderful effect on her boobs; lifting and pushing them out at the same time. It took all of Alexa's will to keep from leaning down to take the firm nipples into her mouth.

She slipped the gown over Lisa's head and arms, made a couple of adjustments and satisfied with what she saw, turned Lisa around to face the mirror.

"Oh, my..." Lisa began as she looked her image in the mirror. The gown clung to every curve of her body. It had a deep V and just enough support to push her breasts together to form enticing cleavage. The fabric in the cups was soft and was thin enough that her nipples were very pronounced. Her auburn hair flowed over her shoulders and presented a nice contrast against the white gown. The overall effect was one of sexy elegance.

Alexa let her gaze travel Lisa's body and said, "You look beautiful. And incredibly sexy. I still want you to try on the bustier, but I think this is what you should wear tomorrow night."

Lisa couldn't take her eyes off her reflection in the mirror. She said, "This is it. This is the way I want to look for Dave when we make love for the first time."

"That gown was made for you. And Dave will love the way it feels when he touches you. Touch it and see what I mean."

Lisa touched the fabric at her hip and said, "Yes the fabric does feel nice."

"No, not there. Touch your breasts. That's where Dave's hand is going to go first."

Lisa hesitantly brought one hand to the underside of her breast and curled her fingers up to touch her nipple. She squeezed it between two fingers and gently pulled, letting out an involuntary gasp.

"See what I mean? He will love the way your breasts look and feel in that gown."

Lost in her thoughts, Lisa nodded. Then before she even realized what she was saying, she asked, "Would you like to feel it?"

Alexa's voice was weak as she answered, "It's ok?"

Lisa reached for Alexa's hand and placed it on her breast, with a simple, "Yes."

Alexa cupped Lisa's breast in her hand, lifting it slightly, then moved her fingers to cover the nipple. She gently squeezed and was rewarded with a moan from Lisa. Again calling on what she knew was becoming a limited amount of willpower, Alexa removed her hands from Lisa's breasts and said, "Dave is going to love how you look and feel in that gown."

Alexa's words brought Lisa's mind back into focus and she said, "Thank you for finding it for me. You knew how I wanted to look even when I wasn't sure myself."

"Every woman wants to look like that for their man—or the man of their dreams." She looked wistful for a moment and then continued, "I think you should still try the bustier—for another night—but for your wedding night? This is your gown. It was meant for you and for Dave."

"Yes,..." Lisa stopped, lost in her thoughts of she and Dave making love for the first time."

Hesitantly, Alexa asked, "Would you like to try on the bustier?"

Lisa's eyes came back into focus and she said, "Oh, forgive me. Yes, I would like to try it. If it looks good on me, maybe I'll get it for the first night of our honeymoon cruise."

"That would be a nice surprise for him, wouldn't it? Let me help you get that gown off."

As Alexa reached down to pick up the hem, Lisa looked down and again saw Alexa's breasts as her blouse opened. It seemed to be taking Alexa a long time to gather the hem in preparation of lifting the gown. Lisa kept her eyes focused on the firm, pink nipples at the tip of Alexa's breasts. She guessed them to be a "B" or perhaps "C" cup, remembering when hers were about that size.

Alexa eventually began to stand, lifting the gown as she did. Lisa raised her arms again and Alexa stepped closer as she lifted the gown over Lisa's head. When the gown reached the top of Lisa's arms, they were standing so close that Alexa's barely covered breasts were touching Lisa's naked ones and their lips were just inches apart. Just as Lisa began to lean in, Alexa finished removing the gown and turned away, her body shaking as she did. She was determined to avoid a repeat of her actions the last time Lisa was here. Not because she didn't want to kiss her again, but because she didn't want to take advantage of Lisa's vulnerability.

Lisa found herself surprised to realize she had been about to initiate a kiss and even more surprised that Alexa seemed to be trying to avoid it. Her insecurity would have made her believe that Alexa didn't desire her anymore but she had seen her body shaking as she turned away. "She was just trying to be professional", Lisa thought. With that, her newly discovered naughty side kicked in again and she decided to try to tease Alexa, kind of like she had teased Dave.

Meanwhile, Alexa hung up the gown and had taken the bustier off the hanger. As Alexa began to turn around to face her, Lisa, using her most innocent sounding voice, asked, "Do you think I should leave my panties on or take them off?"

Alexa's eyes got wide and she said. "Wh...What?"

"When I try on the bustier. Do you think I should leave my panties on or take them off?"

"Uh, I... Well, um, what do you think you will do when you wear it for Dave?"

Lisa thought a moment. "I think he might like the look without the panties. What do you think?"

"He, uh... He would probably like that."

Lisa was enjoying seeing Alexa flustered for a change and said, "I think you're right." She pulled off her panties, leaving her completely naked. Alexa involuntarily looked down at Lisa's bush, which barely concealed the beginning of her slit.

Trying to get things back under control again, Alexa said, "Um, ok, let me help you get this on. Turn around." Lisa looked in the mirror before completing her turn and smiled as she saw Alexa look at her ass before quickly looking up again.

Struggling to regain her composure, Alexa reached around Lisa to help her put the bustier on. As she did, her fingers accidently brushed against Lisa's nipple causing Lisa to shiver.

Alexa said, "Let me get a couple of these hooks fastened and then we can get the girls in place before fastening the rest." Once the hooks were fastened, she put her hands on Lisa's shoulders, turned her around, and focused on her breasts. "Looks good, but I think they are a little low in the cups. May I?" Lisa nodded and Alexa pulled outward on one cup and reached in to lift Lisa's breast. She did the same with the other cup, looked over her work and then turned Lisa around to finish fastening the back. One final turn and she looked her over and said, "Wow! Sure wish I could fill one out like that. Take a look."

Lisa turned to the mirror and was surprised to find she liked what she saw. Her breasts were pushed up, showing enticing curves. The bustier made her waist look smaller which served to emphasize her breasts and her hips. The result was a voluptuous looking woman. She looked down and decided she liked the look without panties. It seemed more daring, sluttier. Yes, it did make her look a little slutty—just the look she wanted while wearing something like this.

Alexa asked, "What do you think?"

"It actually looks better on me than I thought it would. It kind of emphasizes my breasts without making them look gross."

"Your boobs could never look gross, but you're right, it really does flatter you and Dave will love it. I think you should get it for your honeymoon cruise."

A little embarrassed to admit it, Lisa confessed, "It makes me feel a little... I kind of feel like a... a wanton woman in this, and I... I like it."

"Good for you! The gown is elegant yet sexy and says to Dave, 'I love you and want you to make love to me' and that's just right for the wedding night." She pointed to the image of Lisa in the mirror and said. "But this? This says, "Take me, take me now!"

Deciding to act on the feelings she had tried to deny all night, Lisa turned to Alexa and quietly said, "Yes. Take me now."

Alexa's eyes widened and she said, "You mean..."

In response, Lisa moved forward until their breasts barely touched. Then she leaned forward and gently kissed Alexa on the lips. The kiss quickly became passionate with the promise of more, but suddenly Alexa pulled away and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I feel like I've missed out on so much and I want to do something I've never done before. But—are you ok with it?"

In response, Alexa pulled Lisa back into an embrace and kissed her, this time her tongue seeking to part Lisa's lips. As Lisa willingly opened her mouth in welcome, Alexa reached behind her and began to unfasten the bustier. As their kiss intensified, Alexa worked at the hooks and eventually was down to one. She released the last one and then stepped back to allow the bustier to fall to the floor, leaving Lisa naked.

Alexa eyes travelled Lisa's naked body, starting at her beautiful, large breasts with their tight nipples, moving down past the narrowing of her waist to the full, womanly hips and finally ending at the sparse bush.

Nervous now, Lisa quietly asked, "Can I see your body?" Alexa's response was to reach for the hem of her top and slowly pull it up and over her head, revealing "C" cup breasts with small but very firm nipples.

"Weren't you wearing a bra at the restaurant?"

Alexa sheepishly grinned, "I uh, I thought maybe I wouldn't need it tonight since you were going to be my only customer."

"So, you were planning on closing the store early all along?"

Alexa smiled, "I guess that's the prerogative of the new management. I thought you might feel more... You would feel more relaxed with the store closed."

"Well, apparently you were right. May I touch them?"

"Of course."

Lisa hesitantly reached out and cupped one of Alexa's breasts, lifting it then gently teasing the nipple with her fingers. Alexa's breath caught and then she let it out in a sigh.

"Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes, very. They aren't big but they make up for it by being very sensitive."

"Your breasts are beautiful and just the right size. Sometimes I wish mine were still that size."

"Thank you, but yours are what every guy—and some girls—dream of. May I touch yours?"

"Please..."

With Lisa still fondling her breast, Alexa placed both of her hands on Lisa's breasts, first lifting to feel their weight, then moving her hands over them, using her thumbs to massage her nipples.

"How about yours? Are they sensitive."

"Not always, but right now they are and that feels very good."

Emboldened by Lisa's answer, Alexa leaned down took a nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Lisa let out a soft moan of encouragement and Lisa moved her tongue to the other nipple, again using her thumb to stimulate the one vacated. Lisa began to squirm at the sensation of having attention paid to both nipples.

When Alexa had leaned down to lick her nipples, Lisa let go of Alexa's breast. Now seeing her tits hanging down, she cupped both, then used her thumbs and forefingers to squeeze the nipples—not hard, but no longer gentle either.

Alexa moaned in appreciation and she sucked on the nipple in her mouth while beginning to twist the other nipple between her fingers. They continued to bring each other pleasure through nipple play until by unspoken agreement they stopped, Alexa stood up, and they embraced, their bare tits pressing against each other for the first time. They kissed again, soft kisses of affection as they experienced a temporary pause in their passion.

As the kiss ended, Lisa said hesitantly, "I'm... I'm not sure how far I'm ready to go tonight."

"That's ok, I understand. I think it would be good for us to take this slowly."

"I don't really know what's happening to me, but I do really love and want to marry Dave and I don't want to do anything to hurt him, even though in a way, he encouraged this."

"I agree." She smiled. "You are getting married tomorrow and you need to concentrate on that."

"But..."

"What?"

"Well, I... I would still like to see you fully naked. I mean you've certainly seen me that way enough."

They both laughed and Alexa said, "I think that's only fair."

Alexa moved back a step, slipped off her shoes and began to unfasten her jeans, watching Lisa as she did. She slid her jeans down to reveal shapely hips framed by a skimpy thong. Still watching Lisa for her reaction, she slowly pulled her panties down to reveal that she was completely hairless in her pubic area. With no hair in the way, the beginning of her slit could easily be seen and she could feel how engorged her pussy lips were.

Lisa's eyes got big as she saw her friend's uncovered pussy. "You... Do you... You shave your, um, pussy?" Her face reddened with her embarrassment.

"Well, actually I get it waxed. I used to shave it but waxing lasts much longer and other than the initial pain, it's really more comfortable, with less irritation."

"How do you... I mean can you do it yourself?"

"No, I pay someone to do it. That's pretty much my one indulgence."

"So they...they touch you—there?"

"Not in the way you might be thinking. The woman that does it for me is very professional and only touches my... my private parts when necessary. I have to confess though, sometimes afterwards I have to go home and "take care of things" if you know what I mean. It's just so erotic, having someone wax you down there."

"I bet it would be. I can't imagine having the nerve to have that done."

"You should consider it for your honeymoon. Think how Dave will react if he sees you in that bustier with a waxed pussy. If you don't want to have it done before you leave, I'm sure the beauty shop on the cruise ship would have someone who could do it for you. They might even come to your cabin to do it while Dave is out. You should do it."

Lisa shook her head, "I'm not sure I could do that."

"Just think about it. And think about how Dave would react. I promise he will love it. Have I steered you wrong yet?"

Lisa's eyes began to mist and she said, "No you haven't. I don't know how I can ever thank you. You've done so much for my self-confidence and you've made me feel so sexy and I know that's made Dave happy and it's made me happy and..." She stopped then reached out her hands. "Can I have a hug?"

"Of course!"

Alexa fell into Lisa's arms, their breasts pressed together. She laid her head on Lisa's shoulder and Lisa began to gently brush Alexa's hair with her hand. Alexa's hands roamed Lisa's back and without thinking she lowered one to her ass and began to rub it. Realizing what she was doing she lifted her hand, raised her head from Lisa's shoulder and started to apologize. Lisa stopped her with a kiss.

The kiss became more passionate and soon they found they were grinding their mounds against each other as they kissed. Now they both had their hands on each other's ass, trying to pull the other closer.

Suddenly they broke apart and at the same time said, "I'm sorry!" followed by both breaking into nervous laughter.

As the laughter died down, Lisa said, "I guess we're both a little horny right now.

"A little? Speak for yourself!"

"Ok, well, maybe a lot."

Alexa said hesitantly, "I...I've got a suggestion on how we can take care of that without going farther than either of us are ready for right now."

"Really? What?"

"Well, you know when you were telling me about you and Dave in the shower this morning?"

"Yes, but it's hard to believe that was just this morning. So much has happened since then. Go on..."

"Well, that sounded so hot and um... I was thinking maybe—we could do that. Watch each other, I mean."

"Watch each other masturbate?"

"Yes, I mean, only if you want to."

Lisa smiled. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't believe anything else that has happened today so... Yes. I would like that. But um, where?"

Alexa pointed to a comfortable chair in the corner. "You can sit in that chair and I'll bring the one in from outside the changing area that husbands usually sit in."

"Wont' it be too heavy for you? Let me help"

"No, I can just slide it on the carpet. Wait right here, I'll be right back!" She started down the hall and just as she turned the corner, she jumped back. "Oops!" I forgot I was naked. Someone might see me through the windows. Let me slip on my blouse and jeans to get the chair."

Lisa watched as Alexa stepped into her jeans and pulled on her top, noticing how prominent her nipples were against the thin fabric. As she waited for Alexa's return, she found she was getting nervous again. Here she was again, about to masturbate in front of another person, but this time it was planned. How should she begin? Was it really ok with Alexa if she watched her? What if she couldn't make herself cum?

The questions kept coming until Alexa returned, pushing a chair that was small but appeared to be comfortable. Lisa stepped aside as Alexa moved the chair close to the one Lisa would be sitting in—much closer than she expected it to be.

Alexa said, "There we go. Will that work ok?"

"I, um... Sure, that will be fine. How...how do we start?"

"I don't know. I guess first I get naked again. You can go ahead and sit in that one if you want," she said, pointing to the chair in the corner.

Lisa sat in the chair, her erect posture suggesting that she was still nervous and didn't know how to begin. Now naked again, Alexa came over, sat in her chair, leaned forward and gave Lisa a sweet, gentle kiss. When the kiss ended, she leaned back and said, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Oh no, I want to. I guess I'm just a little nervous. I, uh, I don't really know how to start. Except for this morning with Dave, I've never masturbated with someone before."