Better the Second Time Around Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's just take it slow. How about we kiss and touch each other a bit to get started. Is that ok?"

"Yes, that might help."

Alexa leaned forward again and kissed Lisa again, this time running her hands over Lisa's breasts as they kissed. Lisa reciprocated, paying attention to Alexa's sensitive nipples. Suddenly, she felt the need to have her mouth on them and asked, "Is it ok if I use my mouth on your breasts like you did on mine?"

"Oh, yes."

Alexa leaned back a bit to give Lisa more room as she leaned forward and took another woman's breast into her mouth for the first time. Not really sure what to do, she just did what she knew felt good to her. She began by gently flicking the nipple with her tongue followed by sucking it into her mouth. She alternated flicking and sucking for a while to the accompaniment of approving noises from Alexa.

Meanwhile she used her hand to squeeze and gently twist the other nipple. Then she placed the one in her mouth between her teeth and bit down, gently at first, then a little harder. Alexa moaned in pleasure and Lisa felt an overwhelming urge to feel the smooth pussy she had seen earlier. She hesitantly moved her hand down Alexa's body until she felt the smoothness of her mons. Alexa stopped breathing as she realized where Lisa was going. "Are you sure?" she asked.

Lisa removed her mouth from Alexa's breast to reply, "I want to see what one feels like without hair. Is that ok?"

"Oh, yes!"

Lisa moved her hand on down between Alexa's legs. Alexa opened them wider to encourage her. Lisa was amazed at the wetness she felt there. "Wow!" she said.

Embarrassed, Alexa said, "I um, I get kind of wet down there sometimes."

Lisa smiled and said, "So, can I take that as a complement?"

Alexa laughed, "Yes, you most definitely can."

The tension now broken, Lisa continued to feel Alexa's wet pussy, marveling at the smoothness of her skin, free of hair or even stubble. She said, "Maybe I should try this."

Alexa moaned, "You can try this anytime you want!"

Lisa laughed, "I mean getting my pussy waxed."

"Oh—that too." Alexa smiled as Lisa looked up at her.

Reluctantly, Lisa removed her hand from Alexa's pussy, sat up and kissed Alexa again, this one more passionate than the last kiss. As they broke the kiss, she said, "I'm more relaxed now. I suppose we should get started."

Alexa smiled and said, "Yes, I suppose we should."

They both laid back into their chairs, watching each other as they did. Alexa was the first to move her hand to her pussy and began to slowly stroke it, up and down, spreading the moisture. She stroked from her clit, down over her pussy and all the way to her rosebud, stopping there briefly to tease it before reversing course and starting the process over again. It was one of the most erotic things, Alexa had ever seen, so she mimicked it.

When she got to the spot between her ass cheeks, Lisa realized why Alexa took her time there before heading back up. That spot was much more sensitive than she realized, especially when her pussy already seemed to be on fire. She felt the urge to linger there too as her thoughts flashed back to Dave's finger brushing against her as his fingers in her pussy brought her to such an amazing orgasm that afternoon.

She noticed Alexa smiling at her. Her face reddening, Lisa asked, "What?"

"Nothing." A pause then, "Feels good doesn't it?" Alexa's fingers lingered between her ass cheeks to indicate what she was talking about.

Lisa's face got even redder as she replied, "Yes—why does it feel so good?"

"There are a lot of nerve endings there so that makes it more sensitive. Also, it feels a bit naughty, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"That's part of what makes it feel good. We all like to do something naughty sometimes."

"I seem to be doing something naughty all the time right now."

"That's ok, you're just making up for lost time. And if you don't mind me saying, your naughtiness might seem tame to some people."

"I suppose so, but it's about all I can handle right now."

"That's good. Just take things at your own pace. Don't let anyone—even Dave—push you into something you're not ready for."

"Oh, he would never do that."

"I know he wouldn't—he's a special guy. I'm just saying—you control you."

Lisa realized that all during this conversation, her fingers never left her asshole and now the tip of her middle finger was almost pushing its way inside. She decided that she wanted a more private situation to go any further in that direction so she moved her hand back up and began to circle her clit.

Alexa smiled and did the same, her eyes intently focused on Lisa's pussy. Lisa decided she liked being watched by Alexa just as she had with Dave. Could it be she had a bit of exhibitionist streak in her. "A little?" she thought to herself. "You've enjoyed every minute of showing off your body to Dave and Alexa. You've definitely have exhibitionist tendencies!" But she could never show her body to anyone else—could she?

Banishing that thought from her mind, Lisa decided to see if Alexa liked the same things Dave did. She began to play with her own boobs, pulling and twisting her nipples—harder than Alexa had done. Alexa's moan told Lisa that she liked watching her do that as much as Dave did. "Let's see she how she likes this," Lisa thought to herself as she lifted one breast to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and began to tease the nipple, noticing as she did, that Alexa's eyes got wide and the hand rubbing her clit picked up speed.

Lisa's hand sped up to match the pace set by Alexa and she thought, "You haven't seen anything yet, watch this!" She lifted her breast higher still and took the entire nipple into her mouth and began to suck. Alexa moaned and her hand moved even faster. Soon she was yelling, "I'm cumming!" She arched her back and her body shuddered over and over again.

Finally, the tension left her body and she said, "That was amazing! I've never seen anyone do that before. Well I guess I saw it in a porn movie once, but I've never seen anyone do it, you know, live."

"Dave asked me to do it this morning when we were in the shower together. I had never even tried it before then."

"Well it is a major turn on for the one watching," Alexa replied. "Does it feel good? I'm not sure mine are big enough."

"It still feels better to have someone else do it, but it does feel pretty good. Your boobs are probably big enough but they are still pretty firm—no sag like me—so it may be difficult. I, uh...I haven't cum yet so if you want to try it—I'll watch."

Alexa just smiled, lifted one tit, and lowered her head to try to reach it. It was a challenge but she managed to touch her nipple with her tongue and soon was able to lick it. Lisa moaned and said, "I see why you and Dave like watching me do that. It is hot!"

"I'm glad you like it. I'm not sure how long I can keep it up though—it's a bit of a stretch."

"Oh, don't hurt yourself."

"I won't. I just may have to stop soon."

"You can stop now, I've got the image pretty well in my mind now," Lisa said as she continued to rub her clit."

Alexa lifted her head but kept her hand on her tit, tweaking the nipple. She seemed to be thinking and finally said, "If you want, I can help you with that. If it's not farther than you wanted to go, I mean."

Lisa smiled, understanding what Alexa was offering. "I think I would like that. After all, I did touch you there."

Alexa leaned forward and placed her hand at the entrance of Lisa's pussy. "You're ok with this?"

Lisa replied by taking her other hand and using it to push Alexa's fingers into her pussy, moaning as she did.

Alexa had three fingers in Lisa's pussy and began to pump them in and out. Lisa's breathing got heavy and more rapid as Alexa continued to pump. Then reminiscent of Dave this afternoon, Alexa let her fourth finger drop into the crevice formed by Lisa's ass and rubbed against the tender spot there.

Just like when Dave did it, that sent Lisa over the edge and to the surprise of both, she let out a loud, "Oh, fuck!" and came hard, squeezing her legs together as she did, trapping Alexa's hand there.

Eventually Lisa came back down from the high, embarrassed by her words and actions. "I'm sorry," she said, still laying back in the chair. "I can't believe I said that."

"Oh, no—you're not going to apologize for that," Alexa said. "I loved it! Did you cum like that for Dave?"

"Well, it might have been even worse than that," Lisa replied sheepishly.

"Well then, he loved it, I'm sure."

"He did seem to enjoy it."

"Sweetie, don't ever apologize for being a hot, sexy woman who enjoys sex. You go girl!"

Lisa smiled and said, "That's my third orgasm today, so I guess, I'm going pretty well."

"Well, that's certainly above average, but like we said before, you're making up for lost time."

"I worry that I'm getting carried away, though."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. You'll know where your limits are. Just trust your instincts."

"Lately my instinct has been to be very horny."

"Has it been fun?"

"Oh, yes!"

"There you go. And just think about all the fun you'll be having tomorrow night."

"That's about all I can think of."

"Good. That's the way it should be when you're getting married."

"I suppose it is, but sometimes I feel like I'm acting like I'm 20 instead of 50."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No, I guess not."

"You bet that beautiful ass, it's not. I really do envy you, you know. You are marrying a gorgeous man who adores you. He's kind, considerate and generous. Every woman's dream. You should be giddy. I'd be worried about you if you weren't."

"Thank you for everything tonight. Once again you've made me feel sexy and desirable and found just the right clothes to help me look that way for Dave."

"Girlfriend, you would look sexy and desirable no matter how you were dressed but I am honored to be able to assist in my own little way. Now, I hate switch gears to business, but let's get these rung up so you can go home and get some rest. You sure won't be getting any tomorrow night."

"Um, maybe we should get dressed first?"

Alexa laughed, "Well it's a shame to cover up these beautiful bodies, but I suppose you're right."

They both dressed and the order was quickly rung up and paid for. Lisa almost hated to leave Alexa but was anxious to get on the road and call Dave. They looked out the window to an empty mall and Alexa said, "I'm going to have to walk you out since the mall is closed. Let me get my purse."

After locking the door behind them, they walked arm in arm to Lisa's car which fortunately was just a few spaces from Alexa's. They stopped at Lisa's door. Lisa unlocked it and then turned to tell Alexa good night.

"Thank you again for all you have done for me—and Dave. Don't forget about him helping with advertising and promotion. I know he would love to do it."

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose."

"Of course, I'm sure. He really will want to help."

"Ok, then. I've got your number now. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Ok, but I'll be back again soon. Maybe later next week. I've still got some things I need to buy for the honeymoon. I know I need a couple of new swim suits."

"New swim suits? Alexa winked. "I'll look forward to that!"

Lisa laughed and said, "Well, I guess I've no longer got anything to hide."

"Hey, you better get going—but give me a hug first," Alexa said as she held out her arms.

Their embrace ended with a quick kiss. Lisa got in her car and Alexa watched her drive away, sad to see her go but happy for her at the same time.

After Lisa got back on the highway leading home, she called Dave as she had promised him she would. She heard Dave say hello through the car speaker and said, "Hi sweetie! I'm on my way home. I got some things I think you will like. I can't wait for tomorrow night...