Betting the Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your fingers to open yourself up. I want to see your clit."

Susan moaned. Where was that little word. Could "no!" be all that far away from her mouth?

Instead she barely hesitated, using both hands to open herself wide for his pleasure, exposing the bundle of nerves that she knew had grown stiff and slipped out of it's little protective hood. He let out a small moan and he grew even more. By this time he was sticking well up into the air, about half way hard. The head had pushed the foreskin almost all the way down and Susan could see a little droplet coming out of the eye of what was becoming a St Bernard head. He continued to keep his hands tucked under his head, which even the inexperience bride knew had to be a real test of his patience.

Keith, the experienced cock, now had total control. He knew it!

Susan Rogers, that shy newlywed, did not have any control at all. She knew it!

She lacked his patience and being on the edge of orgasm, reached for herself again.

"Not yet," he coaxed.

" Make yourself wait."

The new wife groaned with disappointment but followed his lead. Here they were, just propped up on their backs, taking an up close and personal view of each other's genitals. She would never have put that high on her list of erotic notions, but in reality it was unbelievable!

She continued to hold herself wide for him, trying not to block his view as she squirmed in the seat, grinding her legs together then opening them wide. Her ass was in constant motion, grinding small circles and pumping up and down.

At last, he told her to continue.

"Go ahead," he said softly. Thankfully, it came out more of an invitation that an order.

Her fingers flew to her clit like a magnet, furiously trying to quiet the rage. It didn't take long as she found the intense pressure and speed too much, exploding in a climax for him that no longer had to be subdued. She wailed and wailed in front of him as she gushed, her hips thrashing off the couch as her feet dug in.

She could see his reaction through her gyrations as he was bucking back and forth and making strange sounds. His cock was at full staff , huge and menacing as it stood in a huge curve. The purple head was monstrous when totally unsheathed, dripping and wet. Her mouth hung open, her pussy liquid as she savored the moment.

From a distance he was large. Up close, he was incredibly massive. Mother never told her about this!!

Finally, relief came when he slowly stood up, kneeled down on the floor right beside her, took her hands from her and placed her right hand on his shaft. One of his hands went to her breast, the other replacing her fingers inside of her. Instead of teasing her clit, though, he slid two fingers deep inside her, and then curled them back towards the front. The impact was immediate and devastating. So THAT was where the g-spot was! She gasped and grasped him harder as she responded to his touch.

God, the man was huge!

"Do you like it?"

It jolted her. It was so raw, so unladylike. She mumbled something. He was not satisfied.

"Do you like it?" He looked at her with the question.

"Yes," was the soft answer.

"Do you think you can take it?"

A long hesitation. She knew she was in a bad situation. Anything but the truth seemed ridiculous at the time.

"I don't know," was the best she could do. It really scared her now that she realized her hand could hardly handle the full girth. The length was an entirely different thing altogether. She had been astounded with the size before but not apprehensive as she was now, knowing that she was moments away from allowing him to enter her with that club.

He pushed her little top up and started kissing her breasts. He increased the pressure and speed inside of her with his hand, then shocked her with some questions. She had thought at that point that she was past shock.

"Do you like to suck Colin?" He asked.

She hesitated before answering "yes." It was a bit silly to try to hide something like that at this stage.

Keith was totally confident of the situation. Susan Rogers was going nowhere except to a bed. Now was the time to get pushy.

"How about Blake and Blain?" he teased.

She looked at him in surprise and emphatically said "no." Where ever did he get such an idea?

"I was just asking. I know they are all close." After a few more seconds with his fingers tormenting her, he leaned closer. This was adding a little bit of fun to what was such a perfect situation.

"Have they ever felt you up"?

She wondered if he noticed the hesitation when she lied and said "no."

"Um-m-m." He waited just a minute. Wasn't it odd. After all that had already happened, even with his fingers buried in her, he knew she was uncomfortable telling a little lie.

"They've never tried to make a pass at you"? His hands came out of her, lifting one of her legs up over his shoulder. He took both her hands in his and buried his face in her slushy crotch, his mouth and tongue finding the swollen clit. When her body arched forward with the sudden sensation, he spoke again.

"They've never touched you?" He wasn't going to let it go.

"One time Blake did," she finally sighed. Her quivering clit was making her admit more than she would have at another time.

"What happened?"

"He caught me by surprise one night and touched me under my dress."

"Touched you where?"

"He brushed me with his fingers for just a second."

"Brushed where?"

Susan turned her head. How far would he take her into depravity?

"My pussy."

"Did it feel good?"

Susan hesitated, so he looked up at her before he gave her clit a long, hard suck.

"Y-e-s-s-s." It just swooshed out.

Then, as if he were satisfied with everything, he stood up slowly and took her hand gently into his.

"If you want me, lead me to your bed," he softly said.

Susan was riding high and wanted him badly. What should have been concerns about giving herself to a man other than her husband was instead fear of the size of him. Her pussy won out over her brain. Removing the tiny thong off her foot and leaving her top wide open, she slowly got up and with his hand in hers started towards his bedroom.

"No, I want to fuck you in the same bed as Colin." A little bit surprised, she said nothing and led him to their guest room. She might not have been so compliant if she had truly realized what was ahead.

As they walked he turned out all the lights. The house was pitch black except for her bedroom. Keith turned on every lamp and light he could find in that room.

Without bothering to close the bedroom door, Keith pulled her into his arms and after a long kiss said "I can't begin to tell you how long I've waited for this." There was no need for foreplay. She was soaking wet, he was menacingly hard, and they had been having foreplay for two weeks.

"Get on top," he instructed. "It'll give you control of everything."

Looking down at him, she numbly agreed. She didn't think she wanted to be ripped apart when he got caught up in the passion. Actually, it was all part of a carefully devised plan.

He slipped her out of the rest of her negligee, leaving her nude for his twinkling eyes.

Meticulously positioning himself on the bed he then motioned her over, his cock hard as steel as it protruded up over his stomach. As for Susan, she felt incredibly hot and slippery. Surely she could do this. She straddled him gently, pulling her knees up above his hips, her wet lips just above that huge head. Before letting it touch her, she began to slide herself up and down the shaft, spreading the moisture and finally getting a feel for the size.

Every time she thought she knew how big he was, something happened to make her know she was underestimating him. She allowed herself the luxury to glide back and forth along the length of it. Her labia had separated as far as it would, the lips clasping his cock as she slid up and down the length in a warm, wet embrace.

Each time she reached the top of his shaft, she could feel her clit rubbing the underside of the monster head, adding to the sensation she already felt and increasing the much-needed lubrication. He held himself perfectly still during all of this, but his mouth gave him away with the continuous flow of small moans. Finally, Sue rose slightly, grasping him with her left hand and guiding the head to its target. Sensing that the moment had come, he pulled her forward and gave her a deep kiss, his hands moving to her nipples, applying a soft massage to each one

"It's time," he said quietly. A year's wait was over.

She said nothing but started a slow, methodical motion, getting the feel of him inside her lips, pressing against her entry. Slowly, with all the nerve she could muster, she pressed forward a tiny fraction with each rocking motion. It was like a rock thrown in a pool, the ripple starting from the center of her vagina and going out in directions simultaneously filling her until...it just stopped!

She gasped as she realized he had filled her labia without so much as a small entry into her vagina. It was like she had run up against a wall.

He recognized the hesitation.

"Just keep rocking back and forth slowly," he cooed softly to her.

She felt almost paralyzed as she followed his suggestion. With barely any downward pressure, she began a real slow rocking motion on his head. The shaft was a long ways back. Sue was wondering if this was going to be like a train going through a tunnel, where once the engine gets through the rest would follow with ease. Surely the entire shaft would not be this difficult.

With the encouragement of his words and light kisses, she felt him inching very, very slowly into her. Besides the warmth of his mouth and the steady manipulation of her nipples, what she felt most right then was pain. The pressure on the tender entrance of her vagina was overwhelming, concern starting to rise about it starting to tear.

As much as it embarrassed her, she started to whimper and moved back off him, releasing the pressure to some degree. He answered by giving her a real long gentle kiss, moving his hands from her breast to her hips and telling her not to worry, that she didn't have to continue. Even thought she was tempted to take him up on it, once again she started her small motions, pressing the head against inside the wetness.

She could feel him working with her, applying a gentle but constant pressure towards her. Gradually, slower than slow, quarter inch by quarter inch, the immense width of his swollen head filled her swollen lips. Sue tried to relax her muscles to allow the entry.

Finally, through her groaning and whimpering, she felt his head totally enter her. Her walls stretched around it, grasping the shaft. Sue heard him gasp with the pleasure and his body jerked slightly with the entry. She couldn't believe how tight it felt! No matter how much she had envisioned it, there was still no preparation for the real event. How was she going to continue taking him?

A silent voice from the darkened hallway just outside their room answered her unspoken question.

"Very carefully, little girl." A shaking Debbie stood in the darkness, her unstable hands barely able to control the digital camera that had already snapped off a dozen or so pictures. She knew before the evening was over there would be hundreds. The silent shutter was recording the story, the flash turned off and the camera depending on the lighted room.

That was Debbie's viewpoint.

Keith's answer was not long to come. He began to very gently prod her on the ass with his hands, indicating it was time to proceed. Slowly, slowly, slowly she resumed her tiny pumping motions. Sue wasn't too sure that she was even getting penetration until she felt the burn as he filled her. Pressing her on all sides, her channel was totally packed, feeling like there was no possible room left for expansion. The pain and the heat were becoming unbearable and she was ashamed of the obvious discomfort that she was telegraphing to Keith. She can't believe that she had been so presumptuous to think she could handle him.

Her admiration for Debbie grew ten fold in that five minutes.

Outside, Debbie had to admit that, all things given, the kid was doing damned good!!

Through it all came the soft encouragements from Keith. Slowly kneading her ass and running his hands up her back and around to her breasts, he comforted her with small then deep kisses, encouraging her and making sure she knew she could quit at any time. She looked down between them and realized she had taken no more than half of him. She had to stop for a while.

Keith wasn't stupid about it. He had been there lots of times with other women and, unlike the others, he was sure this would be a one shot experience with Susan. He didn't want to lose the moment.

"Keep up with the little strokes, don't force it. It'll feel good to both of us even if you can't go all the way."

She moved forward again, doing her best to relax those inner muscles.

The change was excruciatingly slow. Through the pain, she actually started feeling something good. It wasn't overpowering or an explosion, but just some pleasure starting to intermingle with the burning sensation. She felt so stuffed that it was frightening, yet there was that new glimmer on the horizon.

She backed off trying to penetrate any more, staying at the depth she was and very slowly picking up the tempo. It would hurt, and then would feel good, then hurt again. She stayed there for a long time, maybe minutes, when she realized the hurt was gone and was replaced by deep, deep sensations throbbing way inside of her. At that time, she realized that she might not ever be able to take all of him but might be able to please them both even at half-staff.

Keith was on the exact wavelength. He had something in mind, a plan. This was a one shot affair. Caution was not the word of the night.

He continued to let her set the pace, his hands gently riding the motions of her ass as it rose and fell in small amounts. His kisses and the attention to her nipples were mixed in, always at the very perfect time.

"Right there," he whispered to her. "Just stay where you are."

Susan needed no more encouragement. If he wanted he to stop her progress that was fine with her. She had buried him deep enough for her pleasure. She wasn't in the mood to be a martyr.

She now fully realized that the man was a sexual god. How could any woman not get off on him? His hands on her ass guided her. She changed tactics and started a slow pumping action, not trying to take any more of him but instead working with what she had, going back up to the top of him and back down to that comfort zone, almost exposing his head out of her when shShe went to the top. The results were magnificent! She couldn't believe the pleasure it was giving her now, the fullness of him inside her without the pain.

His voice was giving her all the positive feedback she needed. He was feeling as much as she. Now that she had let myself expand, even if she hadn't taken all the way she felt wonderfully full and was totally connected with that staff, driving into it without reservation, feeling the power she had over him at the time.

Sue clinched down rhythmically with her vaginal muscles, going down real slow then coming back up quickly.

Keith loved it. She was wonderfully tight and worked her ass as if a pro. He would let her reach an orgasm this way. Then, well...then!

Debbie's fingers moved from her shutter button to her clit. Already, by their soft murmurs that transcended the short distance and from what she could see, the young bride was in for a huge awakening before the night was over.

And she would record it all. Even from the start, she had made sure she was capturing the look of rapture on Susan Roger's face in addition to the sexual act itself. The body actions told what happened, her face would tell the real story!

Susan realized both of them were sweating profusely when one of her drops fell into her constantly open mouth. It was then she realized with all her gyrations, she was spouting a non-ending stream of verbal appreciation for him.

And two of three of them knew he was no more than half the way in!

It came slowly, the buildup quieter than one would have thought under the circumstances.

Maybe Keith detected it before she did. While her thoughts were concentrated on the huge shaft that she had obviously failed to take in it's entirety, his were more on her...and the newly detected pulsating pussy that was advertising an impending orgasm.

Even Debbie recognized it. The quickened pumping, the cheeks of Sue's ass beginning to clinch and release. Oh, yeah. Get the camera ready!

All at once it was there. Thirty seconds. That's all the warning she got. From the time she realized she was there until she was a squirming, writhing mass spouting her pleasure for anybody to hear was about thirty seconds.

She was totally out of it. Her strokes were fast, his head coming almost all the way out before plunging back in in rapid succession, an orgasm steaming very quickly up the line.

Keith couldn't afford to be caught up in it. He stood perfectly still, allowing her to explode around his cock without taking him over the top.

It was more than just difficult. She had absolutely the tightest pussy he had ever fucked!

Outside, the heavy breathing Debbie was as impressed with Keith for holding his wad as she was with the explosion Susan was broadcasting to everyone. Her shaking hands did their best, rapidly recording it all but focusing mainly on Susan's face. That raw, unbridled look of rapture was priceless.

His cock may have caused memory loss but at the time Sue couldn't remember ever coming so hard.

Keith was closer to her thoughts than was safe. It was time to move on. He had plans for the young bride and there was no way he could continue to service that wonderful pussy without it driving him over the top.

Susan was still riding high when he turned her over, laying her on her back. He looked slightly at the door and rearranged her until he knew it was perfect.

Slowly, he lifted each of her legs over his shoulders.

Peeking in, an astonished Debbie blanched and her mouth flew open. Quickly she grabbed the camera that she had just fully loaded .

She had been there before. She knew exactly what was about to happen! This was going to be an event that she knew for a fact that Susan Rogers, that innocent young kid, would remember forever. So would Debbie and Keith because she would be able to capture it from only six feet away.

Her face! Debbie especially wanted to capture her face!!

Keith looked at the open door. Deb knew exactly what he wanted. Was he positioned right? Was Sue positioned right? Two things were paramount to be captured. His cock against Susan's pussy and the look on Sue's face.

Out of the darkness came one hand, thumb against finger indicating it was a "go."

Susan missed it all. She was flat on her back, still writhing continuously from the orgasm that wouldn't go away and feeling the head of his cock settling in gently against her vagina.

My god, he felt good. Surely nothing could be better than this.

Keith's whisper broke the silence and her thoughts. Even Debbie could hear.

"Told you that you'd be wonderful, didn't I?" His eyes had a glazed look on them telling her that she had pleased him immensely.

"Welcome to my world, Susan Rogers."

She barely heard him. When she did speak, it certainly wasn't with an answer.

Click, click, click. Click! Debbie hit it exactly on time. It was if she and Keith had pushed the buttons at the exact time.

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H-H-H-H, MY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y GO-O-O-O-OD-D-D-D, NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O, NO-O-O-O-O-O-O, NO-O-O-O-O-O-O, N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!"