Betting the Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unintelligible and it was loud when it poured out of Susan Roger's innocent mouth.

Without warning, Keith had plunged straight down, burying his fully extended shaft as deep as possible into the unexpected pussy, ripping her soft walls apart and filling her unmercifully from top to bottom before his balls slapped hard against her ass.

Susan screamed her pain, her surprise. He was killing her!

Captured on a digital card was her mouth wide open, her eyes flown wide and bulging out in disbelief. Debbie had done it perfectly. Clearly captured was his swollen head hovering above the innocent unsuspected pussy, then it buried to the hilt, then her astonished face! It was priceless.

The camera rolled. The head came out, clearly in view, then slammed again into the unwelcoming and tortured pussy.

Susan screamed again in protest.

"No-o-o-o-o, ple-e-e-e-s-s-s-e-e, no-o-o-o, no-o-o-o-o, no-o-o-o-o-o."

My God it hurt!

Keith knew it would. Debbie knew it would. They also knew it would not damage. If she had already taken him half way and responded with an overpowering orgasm this was only the icing on the cake.

In minutes, they both knew she would explode as never before and that she would never forget it.

And the cameras clicking and clicking away wouldn't let THEM forget it, either!

And one other person. One special person.

Susan was astonished, frightened, in pain and scared. He was on top, she on bottom with her ankles above her shoulders. There would be no escape.

"A-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-gggg-h-h-h-h-h-h," again.

That menacing staff, that cock she thought so wonderful just moments ago, had just introduced himself again to her strained pussy..

Strange thoughts at a strange time.

"I took all of him."

It flashed through her mind in a nanosecond. How odd. She was almost proud!

The head to the top. Hesitation while the shutter did it's work. The head slammed to the utmost depth. Hesitation while the camera did it's work, both in the meshed crotches and the contorted bride's face.

Perfect. Again and again.

"I'm going to fuck you until you pass out, you little whore."

Everybody knew exactly what it was. Sweet talk. Words spoken to tell the other how incredibly wonderful they were.

For the first time, a little buzz went off in the back of Debbie's mind.

"Hu-u-u-m-m-m."

The "A-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h" was slowly becoming an "U-u-u-u-m-m-m-m" as Keith pounded without mercy.

Another small change.

"Um." "Um." "Um." "Uh." Uh." "Um." instead of "Oh, "Oh, Oh!" Each stroke extracted a reaction.

The changes were small but easily detectable. It had gone much quicker than Debbie or Keith either one would have imagined.

This innocent little wife was taking him stroke for stroke.

Susan winced with every stroke, both up and back. Especially hard to absorb was when he came down, hammering into the back of her without mercy. But there was a difference.

The pressure was still there, the sensation of being filled well beyond her capacity easily quite obvious.

What was quickly deteriorating was the burning sensation that had caused such pain.

She could handle that!

The mouth was still thrown wide open. It had not closed in five minutes. The moaning and fitful begs were still very audible. There was discomfort at times.

Things change.

Keith felt it when it happened.

The little tightening of her legs. The slight pressure from her arms that were wrapped around him on each downward stroke.

He had been there many times with many women.

She was there.

"Fuck me, Susan. Ride my cock until we come."

Susan almost came right then. It was enough that she was filled to an extent she thought totally impossible. To hear him beg was altogether another thing.

Where did this new Susan Rogers come from?

"No, you fuck ME, you asshole!"

Oh, the audacity of it!

Debbie came. She was totally naked and barely rubbed herself when she exploded. She loved Susan's response to Keith! It was perfect!

So did he.

He slammed. He pounded.

Debbie recovered.

Click, click, click!

Susan Rogers muttered obscenities. She wrapped her arms around him, her legs flailing.

It was all she could take. She slammed herself up against him harder and harder, grinding herself against him with each downward stroke. He thrust himself off the bed and threw his head back while uttering a deep groan. It only heightened her excitement and she jammed up hard one last time, catching him coming down and driving him impossible deep.

Suddenly, the explosion. Certainly nothing she had ever imagined possible.

Susan Rogers came on his shaft like she had never before. Wave after wave came across her as she shook all over. She could feel him pumping hard into her, no longer trying to save himself. It was time.

He cupped her breast painfully and then exploded within her with more of a scream than a moan. He bucked forward so deep within the bowels of her vagina she could feel his semen spurting against her cervix.

Not that she had ever quit coming before, but the pressure of his orgasm sent her shaking and screaming all over again. This was not sweet love. This was not intercourse. This was a hard, hard driving fuck between two people and it was priceless!

Who said size didn't matter?

Keith was a sexual monster. Susan realized it more than ever. Perhaps it was just his staying power, maybe because she just excited him so, but he never stopped for rest.

The fuck began in earnest. Sue remembered him saying he had intentionally let Debbie drain him so that he could start fresh with them. She was mentally thanking Deb as he gained new strength and pounded her again unmercifully. As his cock went from baring his head on the upward stroke to slamming her pelvis on the down, there was no part of her cavity not filled. Her clit was grinding into him with every stroke.

Click. Click. Click.

It was about then when she started telling him how much she loved him. It wasn't so much a declaration of her heart as a total abandonment of her body and senses to him. Whatever it was, the words drove him deeper and faster.

The clicking stopped.

Sue couldn't stop coming and kept up the sensuous chatter. He punished her with his force and rewarded her with loud moans that never ceased. Constantly, her body was driving up to meet his with every stroke. Her legs couldn't decide whether to stick out wide to accommodate him or trying to wrap around that driving ass, so she alternated, keeping them in perpetual motion.

She was ready to come again.

He begged her to wait.

It was perfect.

The explosion from within him was slow, ferociously hard, and frightfully noisy. He pushed himself up off her with his hands, his body still slamming into her and he came with what could not be described any way other way than a scream. She was right there with him, discharging again with her own noisy climax. It wouldn't stop for either of them. It was far away the longest and most intense orgasm she had ever had or would have.

The silence outside the room was deafening.

As she slowly stroked herself to still another orgasm, Debbie had abandoned the cameras. Enough was enough.

Besides, this was taking an entirely new direction. Very interesting. Very, very interesting.

Debbie smiled. She would never have thought the little bitch would be so easy. But now it was obviously turning from sex to romance.

She almost came again thinking of what was to come later, the next day or so.

She had yet another wonderful surprise for her little innocent niece.

Come was running down out of Susan and down her ass, spreading out on her inner thighs. She felt insatiably nasty. At the end, he crashed down hard on top of her, totally spent. His mouth found hers and never left it for minutes, long and hot, his tongue and hers becoming one. As she writhed nonstop below him, she realized that if she wanted him he was hers as much as she was his. And she did want him. Through all this, she wanted more and would have screwed him all night if they had the time and he the energy.

As Debbie watched from only feet away, she finally saw the final straw. That they were engaged in a long slow fuck didn't bother her. That his arms were wrapped tightly around her while he smothered her mouth and breasts meant nothing. After all, this was sex...heavy, heavy sex.

It was when Susan Roger's hands slipped slightly around the back of her husband's neck and began a gentle massage as her body gently responded to his slow offering that caught Debbie's attention. This was definitely going way past just a great fuck!

"Okay," she muttered to herself. "I know when enough is enough."

She wasn't angry or even upset, just prudent. They had a great life and two wonderful kids. She liked Susan and knew she had a wonderful future with Colin. As fun as it had been it was time to move on.

She smiled as she walked away. God damned, she liked this new niece. She was one hell of a woman!

She slid away into the darkness. Burying herself in their office, she carefully started downloading the photos onto her computer.

Even Keith didn't know the two of them had been left alone. Finally, after at least thirty minutes of sensuous after sex lovemaking, he got up. Fully naked, he departed the room.

Sue went straight to the bathroom and couldn't believe that she was masturbating in the shower. Come was pouring out of her and she was just now letting Colin come back into my mind. But instead of soft thoughts imploring his forgiveness what they were saying was "Colin, I love you and always will, but our lovemaking will never, never meet this."

She got dressed and left their room, the door still wide open. As she walked out of the bedroom she noticed that a small table had been pushed up right against their door. She looked down and saw something lying there. She picked it up and it was a lens cap that said CANON on it.

She froze in place, and then thought to put it back where she had found it.

"Oh, Colin. What have I done to us?"

Even before she could see the others she could hear Colin speaking very excited to Keith and Debbie. His job interview must have gone very well.

Debbie watched her she approached. Susan Rogers was walking as if she still had a hard cock between her legs.

Debbie smiled and asked to be excused for a moment. No doubt she was ready. It was time to make that call.

When she dialed with shaking hands, she was rewarded with a familiar and anxious voice on the other end.

Five weeks and three days later, both Colin and Susan Rogers were being driven in a company van from the small airport to their new apartment on the Western coast of Australia.

*

Part Four is ready to publish. It brings the reader back to present day Australia and flashes back once again to what happened after Susan's episode with "Uncle" Keith. Find how they end up in a tiny compound in Australia.