All Comments on 'Betty Ch. 02: A Lesbian Awakening'

by diamondph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
Good

but it would have been better without the husband there

va45va45about 8 years ago
very nice start

Yuck, the hubby was there. Time to lose the hubby and replace him with some good deep loving toys. Hope that they comment and swap rings. Looking forward to the next chapter.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

No need for redundancy re: hubbie comments and decent encounter between the women. Appreciate your time & effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Would've prefer it if the husband wasn't there. As I'm reading this I have to imagine that there's no husband... HUGE turn off

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Uhm, do you even grok lesbian?

Don't mean to sound too binary, but when will you dudes learn that those of us who are "lesbian" actually do not get off doing a dude? We don't fantasize about men fucking us. We don't fantasize about pegging a dude (ok, some of us do, but I'm making a broader point here.) & we're attracted to women - it's our natural instinctual sexual response.

So, listen up, okay? A BISEXUAL is a person who gets turned on to & by men & women. LESBIAN is a woman who really doesn't give a rats ass about your dick so she's never going to be into you, because all she desires is pussy.

Is that clear? Do you under-fucking-stand what a lesbian is now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I thought it was perfect

As a stand-alone lesbian scene it works well AND he made sure to let her experience it solo BUT it is part of a bigger story arc which shows a very happy loving married couple enjoying each other and embracing others as and when it suits them both. There’s no logical reason for them to break up.

I guess the other comments just prove the cliche about not being able to please everyone all of the time. Love this story.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous