All Comments on 'Betty Lambourne'

by SuzyS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Would love more details

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineabout 7 years ago
A Mystery

A snapshot rather than a movie but no less a work of art for all that. Beautifully written and paced. And so full of mystery behind the scenes. Will we ever know more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stunning

What a stunning piece of erotic prose!

A lack of detail, a suggestion of what might be happening is, if the reader has the right receptors, often much more explicit than endless words.

This reader certainly has all the right receptors and is still gasping for air. .-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pam would have loved more details, so that Pam could repeat whatever Betty did to Suzy, when Pam and Suzy were alone.

The reader would like more details, so that the reader could enjoy Suzy's erotic experiences.

Very Bland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW! _ This One Is Really Fucking Hot,,, Ja!

Hallo Suzy S!

I really enjoyed reading "Betty Lambourne",,, yes very much!.... Because she reminds me of Frau Mila Steuben, a woman I knew in Austria, around 25 or 26 years ago.... Frau Steuben, had a small farm, where her and four other women raised chickens and rabbits.... I was 😊 years old, when my Mistress Frau Olga Kruger, first took me with her to the farm when she was picking up the meat and eggs, for the home.... I had loaded all the packages of chicken, rabbit and baskets of eggs into her auto as fast as I could, I wanted to get back before it started snowing hard.... Mistress Kruger, informed me, that I would be staying with Frau Steuben, for a few days.... It seems that I was part of her payment, which I really didn't mind, she was older maybe 60 years, but very hot and sexy.... And I was good with anything that got me out of the home for awhile,,, yes!

5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!.... For a brilliant well written, short story.... Thank-you, for sharing! 😍😊

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous