All Comments on 'Between a Mother and a Son'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

I love John's mother too. Nothing sexier than a busty Italian woman, and the hair doesn't hurt either. I grew up in an mostly Italian neighborhood, and it wasn't uncommon to see some of my friend's moms who didn't shave their pits either. Those days are long gone but this was a nice trip down memory lane for me.

chunkschunksover 11 years ago
Sweet story

With nice little touches of realism from the 60's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
****

What about those nice thickets of dense, brillo-like patches of hair on her back? Just joking. Good job.

BiskitBiskitover 11 years ago
Hairy Mom!

Other than changing tenses at the beginning, you wrote a pretty hot little story here. I was jerking off long before the end of the story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

i really enjoyed your story i loved the part about the hair, nothing more sexy than a hairy pussy......

furryfanfurryfanover 11 years ago
Incest not usually my thing

... but this was one hot story. I could picture that red hot mama in all her natural glory. You've got a gift. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

Realistic descriptions and emotions. The sight of a thick full bush is something that makes an indelible impression. It is so hard to find now.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very sweet an emotional love story

Well done !

The description of mom made me have a visual of a very cuddly woman who would be a great bed partner to snuggle up with at night, after you fucked her until you couldn't move anymore.

It was so hot and erotic when he made love to his mother's hairy pussy with his tongue and mouth. With her pussy being so hairy, her musky smell would probably be very strong, and the feel of her pussy hair on his face plus the musky smell of her pussy would have most young men ready to shoot their load even before they fucked.

A very sweet and happy story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story heart felt

This was a well thought out story. You did a great job in holding the story and my attention. However a lot of grammer and spelling errors. Always proof read twice and use spell and grammer checker. Then hand to someone else to double check. Again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like the scent of hairy pussy

I like your story. Please write some more about a so sniffing his mom's dirty panties then the mom let him sniffs her panties while she still wears them with thick bush coming out the sides of the panties, then was able to convince his mom to have him sniff her bare hairy pussy. inhaling his mom's musky pussy scent.

I know my mom has a hairy pussy, but she didn't know that I always sniffs the crotch of her dirty string bikini panties. Her musky pussy scent makes me so horny.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH NO MA MA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYSELF BEING OF ITALIAN HERITAGE KNOWS TOO WELL ABOUT HOW MOM SMELLS AND HER SOFTNESS, BUT DON'T TELL ME ABOUT AN OLD ITALIAN LADY WITH THE HOTS. FOR HER SON, BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE HIS DAD.. 9 OUT 10 TIMES THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN.MY MOM WAS A WIDOW ,WITH 5 KIDS, AND AT 39 YEARS OLD , SHE HAD HER HANDS FULL WITH KIDS ,TO HER MEN WERE A THING OF THE PAST. AND MY MOM WAS HOT IN THE 1950's. WHEN WE WOULD GO SHOPPING MEN WOULD LOOK AT MOM AND SHE WOULD LAUGH, NO MAN COULD HOLD A STICK TO MY DAD. AND SHE WOULD LAUGH. YOUR STORY WAS WRITTEN WELL BUT SOME OF YOUR FACTS MAYBE A LITTLE OFF. ....LAROC OF AGES

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who read and comment

I appreciate all who take the time to read and comment, and have no problem with criticism. In fact I welcome any suggestions, and realize my stories are not for everyone. I am grateful for the lack of judgmental comments on the content.

To the person who liked the story but suggested I spellcheck and proofread my stories because you were disturbed by "many spelling and grammer errors", please realize that spellcheck is not a cure all. I don't know where all of these numerous errors are - I found two on the 2 pages - which were fewer that the errors in your comment - (grammar not grammer and proofread is one word ) but I think this is less that the average story here from what I've read. I do go over the stories several times before submitting, but I'll be the first to admit that they aren't perfect. I have no interest in asking anyone to edit or screen my stuff. Good, bad or in between, it's all mine and I take all credit and blame.

As far as I'm concerned one mistake is too many, but it's no help unless the problems aren't specifically mentioned. A private message would suffice, and I don't take anything personally. We're all here for fun, whether reading or writing, and thanks to all involved at Literotica for making this possible.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Basta ! You have this Italian heritage thing down cold, err hot .

Please consider moving onto the cast of the Sopranos. First on the hit list is Rosalie Ro' Aprile/ Sharon Angele ( the subtly sexiest woman/ Milf in the whole cast ) and her doomed son Jackie Jr. ( the guy who robbed a connected card game ) . Who do I have to kill to make 'this thing of ours' happen? Lol

With Respect, il tuo amico - LSD

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
I got two things to say..

1. Yes, Rosalie was a subtle milf.

2. Bushy hair is only good on the head.

That's all I've got to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I appreciate the whole Italian theme,

But the body hair was just fucking disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Hot!

This was a very hot story. The hair is wonderful!

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
armpits?

Without the armpit stuff this would be average. But as it is ... ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Boring!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy black pit hair

yummy story love the black hairy armpits wish there were more such hairy stories. Mad about hair Tooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great concept

Hair is an important detail in the stories I most like. For me a woman is not complete without armpit hair. Your descriptive writing style was very much appreciated. I hope the creative muse strikes you again and again.

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964almost 11 years ago
Really enjoyable

What a really enjoyable read. Love hairy pits and pussies, loved the story.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Generations with of Reason placed in the rectum

Lacking that kind of texts, to promote what Nature has created.

Of course, that every kid with a 'shaved' brains immediately scream: - 'Boooring!'.

- But this generation not only been washed brains. For them deformed also the reality.. - The world in which they live..

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Mom's armpit hair

I loved this story. I love women who don't shave. Period. My wife had her pubic area shaved six times in our marriage. Once whwen she miscarried and five times when birthing. I probably got my fixation from my alcoholic mother who finally upon my daddy's order, quit shaving because she might cut herself. Probably could have fucked my mother. A couple of other guys, beer drinking buddies, were. I came home early from school one afternoon, saw his car parked in back, and quietly let myself in the back door.He was standing in front of her and she was sitting on the edge of her soft cushioned chair, with his cock stuffed in her mouth sucking it for all it was worth. Then I saw the excess semen running out the corners of her mouth and knew he had blown his nuts off in her mouth.

She had a chamber pot to piss in so she didn't have to go upstairs to piss. Sometimes she was so drunk I had to assist her to the potty. I always got a view of her hairy cunt and heard the piss streaming into the potty. She seldom wore panties because they simply got in the way if she needed to piss badly.

So, I relate quite well to this story and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Mine can be found under JhMcKn.

nil_r2nil_r2over 9 years ago
hairy armpits always a lure

natural women are the real women - greatest fantasies. well written story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best tasting pussy I ever had

I did my mom starting at age 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great one

I enjoyed evey moment I was reading.. I was imaging that busty sweet lady. And her curves along with playing myself. I still love my freinds mom and one lucky day I will gonna have her. And gonna lick her and mmm her big boobs. Always make me hard. You done great thnx once a gun

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Nice and Hot

Really good fantasy story. You might have had some spelling and other such errors, but not enough to make it irritating or difficult to read. It was so good in days gone by when women let their hair grow. Now there is so much effort, so much money spent, are women trying to look like children? I don't know. Thanks for your writings, and perhaps some in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My compliments

For me it was as if you were relating a true experience from memory not a made up and exaggerated tale of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He was worried about shooting his load into her wet hairy pussy too soon because it felt so good. He had a hard time controlling it. That is not surprising. Whether a fellow is quite young or or older than 30, any man would have a hard time not shooting because having her, of all women, is such an erotic intense moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I so understand this hot hairy story. Amazing!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Hot story! It was all I could do to not cum while reading it! One of my favorite fantasies! Closest I ever came to that was Mom talking to me about the cum stains on my blanket. I am so hard and horny right now!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Another great story about hairy love.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

A good story but the hair turned me off.

RodzzzRodzzzabout 1 year ago

There is nothing like the love of a son for his hairy mother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All moms should be hairy in stories like this. I remember the first time I tasted mom. I had been married for about a year when I walked in on mom eating my wife's pussy for her. I said nothing I just stood there and watched the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. When mom finished eating my wife, I made my presence known by clearing my throat. Both of them, startled because I was supposed to be at work, and not bask at home because the boss got sick, instantly kind of realized I was completely naked and therefore must be ok with what happened. Mom looked at me and said "I'm sorry, I could not help it. ____, she is simply beautiful, and I asked her, begged her to let me do it. Don't be angry with her. Please" All I said was, "Mom, I am going to eat you, eat your hairy pussy for about an hour or so while I fuck _____ at the same time." Mom just said, OK but no one can ever know." We all three take vacations on a regular basis, we all three fuck and now I eat my own cum from their pussies. We are all three trying to figure out a way to get my sexy sister and her husband in bed with us. Mom wants me to eat my brother in laws cum from her pussy and mom wants to see him eat mine from my sister's pussy, his wife. I wonder if I just asked him to do it one day, what the result would be.

I hope you are still writing. Noting tastes and smells as good as a freshly washed hairy pussy. They are also beautiful in full bush with hairy inner thighs and treasure trails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous