Between a Mother and a Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Mom moan as I stepped back and took her with me. When the back of my legs hit the bed I sat down, leaving Mom's breasts just the perfect height for me to nurse on. Mom's groans were loud in my ear as I sucked on her breasts, going back and forth while her hand cradled my head to her bosom while softly encouraging me to keep going.

"So nice Johnny," Mom sighed while she ran her fingers through my scalp.

Sweat was pouring down my forehead and into my eyes, a reflection of not only the warmth of the room but of the heat we were radiating together, and from the jungle of hair that was exposed with Mom's upraised arm I saw a trickle of sweat trickle down her side and over her lush hip.

I eased Mom onto the bed and spread her legs, affording me a delightful view of her thickly haired sex, which was hidden under the dense forest which overflowed her delta, spilling onto the insides of her thighs and way down between her legs.

My head went down and I buried my face into the black thicket, and while Mom's pussy might have not been visible it was easy to find because her opening was dripping wet and the scent that filled my senses was that of a woman in heat. That aroma and that taste made my entire body shudder as I began to lick away, snorting like an animal.

I didn't care how I sounded, because as Mom's plump and shapely legs kicked above my shoulders, I was in another world. Years of wanting this made the moment even more special, and I was actually glad that I had been made to wait.

You see, I was not a virgin, and when I recall my early amateurish attempts at lovemaking I cringe, but I was glad that Mom would not be subjected to that. She deserved to have an artist make love to her, and while I wasn't that good, I was a lot better that I had been before with Teresa.

Pulling my face out from her sex, I crawled up between Mom's thighs while she looked at me with glazed eyes. Our eyes never left each other as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down Mom's opening before easing the tip in.

I had been with a virgin once, but Mom was every bit as tight as she had been, and it was obvious that while Mom wanted it, I was hurting her so I backed off a bit, rubbing my dick head around her clit while Mom writhed in the bedding.

"Please Johnny," Mom was moaning. "Put it in me."

This time when I pushed the head of my cock inside of her - maybe Mom had relaxed or something - but whatever the reason, it was a little less tight so I eased further in. Slipping a tiny bit more of me in with each little push, I looked down and saw only about half of my cock still outside of the thick bush.

"That's good Johnny," Mom was mumbling, her head rolling back and forth while she clawed at my biceps. "So good."

It was good - too good - because I had to look over Mom's face and up to the headboard. Not only was Mom's voice exciting me, but simply looking at her was almost enough to make me cum way too fast. I wanted to last, at least long enough for her to cum before I came myself, so I kept slowly moving the end of my cock in and out while thinking of anything except what I was doing.

"More Johnny," Mom was saying, her fingernails digging into my arms. "Give me more of your big thing. Please... omigod! Harder... faster."

I was fighting a losing battle and I knew it. Thinking about anything besides Mom - soccer games and fishing trips - nothing was working. I did as Mom asked, thrusting hard and fast into her. She was getting all I had, and I felt myself about to cum when Mom lifted her upper torso up from the bedding, her eyes rolled back in her head while she let out the most blood curdling scream I ever heard.

My cock felt like it was being crushed while her pussy contracted savagely around it, and I had to fight to keep from being forced out of her vice-like sex while Mom bit into my collarbone hard. Again and again my cock got hammered while I shot my seed deep into her womb, and when Mom finally fell back into the bedding I was still spurting.

"Johnny," Mom gasped as I eased down onto her. "You're so good to me. Thank you."

I was good to her? She had just given me what I had dreamed about for as long as I good remember, and I was just happy to have lasted long enough to experience making my mother orgasm. The fact that half the neighborhood probably heard her cum was only now dawning on me, but Mom didn't care.

"Nice to be able to let it out like that," Mom said after I eased down next to her. "When you were down the hall Dad used to stuff things in my mouth to try to keep me quiet."

Mom was examining what would become a bruise on my collarbone, apologizing for giving me a battle scar that I would enjoy wearing until it faded, but I brought my mouth up to her full red lips to silence her. Kissing Mom like this was nearly as incredible as making love had been, and Mom was one hell of a kisser.

Mom fell back onto the bedding, exhaling loudly while putting her hands behind her head, giving me a naughty grin as she watched my eyes follow her movements. Her breasts lost little with her on her back, although the huge natural jugs did fall back into themselves a bit.

"Hope I don't smell," Mom said as I toyed with her damp armpit hair, and while the perfume that was released with my playing was nothing you could buy in a store, it was far from unpleasant. "Dad - he used to hate me to wear deodorant because he said it burned her tongue. I wasn't sure what to do - wasn't sure that this was even going to happen"

"You smell and taste delicious," I said as I kissed the musky jungle. "And even though I don't know who seduced who, I'm loving every second.

"You're your father's son alright," Mom said, her eyes watering up as she probably thought back to days gone by. "You're going to make some girl a lucky woman some day."

"I've got the woman I want right now," I said as I licked around the perimeter of her enormous areola, making the fat nipple come back to life.

"Your father - he was never a one and done man," she sighed as she felt my cock begin to stiffen against her hip while I suckled on her breasts. "And you already made the cum twice."

"It's early yet," I said, not mentioning that I had also jerked off before, and as I looked down at my semen oozing out of Mom's pussy, the milky white looking stark against the rich black hair, it turned out that my suggestion was correct.

I think we must have fallen asleep just before the sun came up, and although Mom claimed that she wouldn't be able to walk in the morning, she was up well before me. When I staggered out to the kitchen, led by the scent of bacon frying and Mom singing, she looked radiant.

"Morning beautiful," I said as I stumbled toward her, and it was no lie, because although she was only wearing a bathrobe and had no make-up on, she glowed.

"A naked man in my kitchen!" Mom said as I kissed her neck. "Never had that before."

"This can wait," I said of the bacon she had put on towels to drain, and then I was lifting her up and putting her butt on the counter while she laughed.

"I took a shower," Mom said.

"I want to make you take another," I said as I kissed her. "Ignore my scent."

"You smell like a man," Mom said, first tickling me under the arms and then lifting my hand and burying her face under my arm, giving me an unexpected thrill as I experienced what it felt like for Mom when I played with her like that.

"Oh geez!" I groaned while Mom sucked and licked my armpit before emerging giggling.

"How you like it?" Mom cackled as she observed my reaction. "It don't bother you that your mother has more hair under her arms than you do?"

"Not a bit," I said happily. "You're in a good mood, especially since you were never much of a morning person."

"That's what you get when you please your woman. You get a happy lady," Mom said. "Now get me down."

"Not yet," I said as I opened the bottom of her robe, delighted that there was nothing underneath the robe except for a dense forest of hair.

"Omigod!" Mom muttered as I buried my face in the thicket, but she was also easing closer to the edge of the counter and running her hands through my scalp.

A few minutes later Mom was howling again, having knocked over some Tupperware from the counter while her thighs slammed over my ears, only slightly muffling her cries as she came, and she finally had to pull my head out from her furry grotto.

"Your bacon is getting cold," Mom said as I looked at her wet opening, my cock stiff as a board. "And I'm awful sore down there. Four times last night was a lot for a old lady."

"Let me just put it in a little," I said, but Mom was adamant.

"Eat! You're a growing boy," Mom said, jumping down from the counter and insisting I take a plate of pancakes and bacon over to the table. "You don't have to get dressed. Just don't get syrup on your dingus."

"I'll be careful," I said as I tore into the breakfast, the idea of me eating naked at the kitchen table as crazy as the way Mom was looking at me, her eyes focused on my cock.

"I'm stuffed," I said as I pushed back from the table, and when Mom asked me if I was sure, I assured her that I couldn't eat another bite.

"Good boy," Mom said as she went down to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her hand, and although I had lost most of my hard-on while eating, I was stiff again after Mom's lips went to work.

She looked like Sophia Loren as her head bobbed up and down, going way down most of the length of my cock and peeking up at me with a twinkle in her eye, or at least as much like Sophia Loren as a woman in a bathrobe kneeling on well-worn linoleum in the kitchen of a working class house in Troy, New York could manage.

"I love you so much, Mom," I remember saying as my orgasm neared, and as her mouth bobbed up and down faster and her palm kneaded my balls, I cried out that I was cumming.

"Mmm... your sap tastes so sweet," Mom said as her tongue caught a trickle of cum that tried to sneak out of the corner of her mouth after I finally finished shooting.

"I think I'll take that shower now," I said as Mom got up to her feet.

"Up to you," Mom said. "I kinda like you the way you are now. Maybe we could take a shower together later, if you give me a reason to sweat that is."

"I thought you said you were sore," I said.

"You got a tongue," Mom said. "And I bet you could make me forget about being sore after a while. Didn't feel like getting dressed today anyway."

"Mom!" I giggled as she started walking toward the bedroom, letting the bathrobe slide off her shoulders and she gave me an incredible view of her lush form from behind, her full and shapely buttocks hardly jiggling a bit as she headed toward the bedroom.

"Your fault Johnny," Mom said over her shoulder as I got up from the table and followed her down the hall. "You got me feeling like a kid again, so now you got to deal with it. Unless you're not up to the job that is."

I was up to it, that much I proved that day, and over the course of my winter break from school I lost track of the number of times we made love. Every position and everything that two people can do to each other, we did, and in every room of the house as well.

Our relationship changed forever after that, and to this day, with apologies to my wife who I love dearly, I have never experienced any woman who could equal the love of my life, my Mom.

***

thanks for reading

12